The Last Night

I'm Always Here

(AUTHOR’S POV)

~Just wanna think about…I wanna think about~

“Yeoboseyo~”

“Hara, this is me Jung Min”, Hara heard Jung Min voice.

“Oh~ I’m sorry. Minho not at home”, reply Hara.

“I don’t want to talk to Minho but what I’m going to tell you is about Minho”, said Jung Min.

“About Minho? What is it?” ask Hara curiously.

“Minho… He’s…accident”, said Jung Min slowly.

“WHAT?!”

~©~

After receiving the news about Minho, Hara quickly go to the hospital where Minho been treated. At the outside of the hospital, Donghae already wait for Hara. When Hara arrive, they quickly go to the ward that placed Minho. When they arrive in front of Minho’s ward, Donghae ask Hara to get into the room.

“You won’t come along?” ask Hara.

“No. Just go. I already see him”, reply Hara.

“Okay”, said Hara. Then, Donghae leave Hara alone in front of Minho’s ward.

Hara open the ward’s door slowly trying not to making noise with it. When she open the door, she can see the pale face of Minho. There was a plaster at Minho’s head. Donghae had told Hara that Minho was badly hurt. He got internal injury. Slowly, Hara walk toward Minho. She feel sad looking at his husband like that. She reach for Minho’s hand. She hold it tight hoping can give her spirit to Minho. Then, suddenly Minho awake.

“Minho!” said Hara as soon as she seen Minho awaken.

“Hara?” ask Minho weakly.

“Minho!” said Hara again. This time she hug Minho.

“Arghh…!” Minho in pain.

“Oh! I’m sorry”, said Hara.

“It’s okay”, reply Hara.

“Minho~ I’m sorry. I should not angry to you. If I don’t angry to you, this won’t happen”, said Hara. She did not look at Minho when she saying that thing.

“Don’t regret it”, said Minho while lifting Hara’s face.

“Minho~ I’m so sorry”, Hara apologize again.

“Hara~ Stop it!” reply Minho.

“Minho, Donghae said you need to be operated”, said Hara.

“Yes, but I don’t want”.

“Why?”

“I’m afraid. You know right, my dad died because he had been operated”.

“Yes, I know that. But that’s the only way”.

“I won’t do that. I would rather die”.

“Don’t you think about me?”

Minho just keep quite.

“Minho, please. I love you. I need you. Your mom also. Don’t you think what will happen to her when you leave her? And… don’t you think what will happen to me?” ask Hara. Tears start to roll down her cheek.

Minho just locked his mouth before suddenly voiced.

“Fine. I’ll do it”.

Hara smile happily. Then, they hugged each other.

~©~

(HARA’S POV)

It’s had been three hours Minho in there. Why the doctor still not coming out? Minho, please. Survive.

“Oh! Doctor! How’s Minho?” ask me as the doctor come out from the operation room.

“He is in critical condition. We’ll try our best”, reply the doctor.

“Can I see him now?”

“Yes. He’s already wake up”.

Without asking anything else, quickly I go into the room to meet Minho. I open the door. Yes, he’s awaken. He look really weak.

“Minho~”

He is looking at me with his half close eyes.

“Are you okay?”

“Hara~ I’m tired”.

“You need to survive Minho. For me. For your mom. For all person that are loving you”.

“I tried. That thing make me tired”.

“You can’t get tired. You need to keep going”.

“Hara~ I’m tired. I want to rest”.

“No, Minho! You can’t rest! You need to keep going! You need to survive!”

Minho is trying to close his eyes but I won’t allow it. He need to stay alive. For me.

“Hara~ Saranghae”.

That was the last word I heard from Minho. Minho, finally…you leave me. I hug him tightly. Hoping he will reply my hug. Hoping he will wake up again. Hoping he will stay alive.

~Minho, rest in peace. Saranghae…~