Minho's Ex-girlfriend

I'm Always Here

(AUTHOR’S POV)

Like the other morning, Minho already got ready to go to college. Today, Hara don’t have class so she decided to just stay at home. After having a breakfast, hug and kiss Hara and grab the car key, Minho go to the college. Hara was alone today. She was boring. Then, she decides to tidy up their house. Tidy up the downstair and then the upstair. When she tidy up Minho’s room, she found a box. In the box there are some photos. Photos of a girl and also photos of that girl with Minho. They’re look intimate there. Then, she saw an envelope that address to Minho. She open and saw a letter. Then, she read the letter.

            Hey, Minho~

            Miss me? I really miss you here. I’m alone here. I hope you were here with me. I miss you sooo much. I miss the moment we’re together. I’m going back this month. Can’t wait to meet you. So, we can spend our time together. Sorry to say, I need to stop here. Don’t forget to take me at the airport. Can’t wait to see my handsome boyfriend. Love you~

                                                                                                                        Lot of love,

                                                                                                                        Krystal

‘Krystal? Who she is? Why she sends a letter like this to Minho?’ said Hara in the heart. Tears start to flow from her eyes. After a few second, she wipes her tears and get out from Minho’s room.

‘When Minho come home. I need to know about that girl from him’, said Hara in her heart.

  ~©~

Minho came home on 8 p.m. He saw Hara was sitting on the sofa at the living room.

“Hara~” he greets Hara with smile. He go toward Hara and try to kiss Hara’s forehead but Hara quickly get up to avoid from been kissing by Minho. Minho fell weird. Hara never act like that since they get married.

“Hara why?” ask Minho. Hara just shut up.

“Hara why?” ask Minho again.

“Who’s  Krystal?” ask Hara. There’s a change in Minho’s expression as he heard Krystal’s name. now, it’s turn for Minho to shut up.

“Why you did not answer my question? You shock I already know about Krystal?” ask Hara more.

“Why you’re quite? Answer me!” said Hara. Her voice began to escalate.

“Krystal… She… is… my…” Minho stop there.

“Your what?” ask Hara.

“She is my ex-girlfriend”, finally Minho answer.

Suddenly, Hara settle on the sofa and cover her face with her hands. She’s crying. Minho sit beside her, try to calm her but she quickly push Minho away from her and get into her room and lock the door. In her room, she’s crying. Minho can heard her cry from outside from her room. Minho fell bad at that time. He made Hara cry.