Live A Beutiful Life

I'm Always Here

(AUTHOR’S POV)

Earlier, Donghae had come to Hara’s house to give her a letter. It was the last letter that Minho write for Hara before he go. Hara don’t want to read it so she just left it on the dining table. But, every time she look at the letter, she really curious to know what Minho write to her. At last, she decide to read the letter. After eating her dinner alone, she slowly open the letter. Then, she start to read Minho’s handwriting.

            Dear Hara,

            When you’re reading this letter mean that I’m already not with you anymore. But, I’m always say right? I’m always here. Before this, you always ask me how I will make sure that I’m always here with you even though you can’t see me. I always did not answer your question because I know one day you will know what I mean. And now, I’m sure that you already know the answer. I want you to keep my diary. Keep our memories. Don’t ever lost it because that diary is the thing that will replace me to always remembering you about our memories. One thing I want to say. Yes, my life is already end now but remember your life still go on. You need to keep going your life. Be Hara that I know. Hara that always happy. Hara that always smile. Hara that always laughing. I want you to stay be that Hara. I don’t want you to be someone that always crying, stay away from other people and someone that stop living her life. Your burden will go slowly. Please, I’m begging you. Live your life. Get married again. Get child with your husband. Build a new family. Believe me, there’s happiness that waiting for you. Remember, keep going your life. Keep going to live your beautiful life. I’m always here. I’m always here to support everything you do. If you scared remember, I’m always here.

Hara, saranghae~

                                                                                                                                                                                                      Your husband,

                                                                                                                                                                                                             Minho

(HARA’S POV)

Minho, do you think that easy to start again my life without you? You ask me to get married again? You ask me to build new family? Why?

But, maybe Minho right. He want to see me happy. Yes, I will do what Minho ask me to do. I will keep going my life. I will stay living my beautiful life.

~©~

“You want to go to London? For what?” ask Eun Jung to me when I tell about my plan.

“I just want to get start again. I know, I can’t stay be like this”, said me.

“If that what you want to do, just go. We’re sure you can live your life”, said Tiffany, supporting me.

“Yes, Hara. Just go. Live your life there”, said Hyuna.

“We will always supporting you”, time for Sulli to support me.

“Thanks, guys. I’m happy to have friends like you all”, said me.

~©~

I’m now in the plane that on the way to London. Earlier at the airport, Tiffany, Eun Jung, Sulli and Hyuna were accompany me. Donghae, Changmin, Nickhun and Jung Min also were there. Even though they were Minho’s friends before and Minho already died, they still connecting with me. They’re supporting me.

Why I’m choosing London to start my new life? Because before this I already went to London. But there’re different. The different is before this I went with Minho. But now I’m…alone. Hara, what are you saying? Minho always here. He’s always here with you. 

~©~

It’s already three days I’m here. That memories, still fresh in my mind. No. Minho told me don’t cry. He don’t like it. He want me to smile always. Minho, you’re right. My burden is slowly leaving me now. I will do everything you ask me to do but I can get married again. Since I get married with you, my heart is already tied with you. Maybe I will be always like this. I don’t afraid to be alone because I’m not alone. You always here. You always with me.

~Minho, don’t worry. I will keep living my beautiful life~

~©~

Three years later…

Seoul, I’m back.

“Hara!!!” I can hear somebody call my name and without looking at them I know who they are. They are my friends! Tiffany, Eun Jung, Sulli and Hyuna!

“Guys! I’m missing you!”

“Us too!” we’re hugging for a while.

“Let’s go to my house”, invite me.

“Okay”, reply the other.

~©~

“So how’s your life now?”ask Tiffany.

“Getting more beautiful”, said me with smile.

“You look so happy now”, said Sulli.

“Well, this what Minho want”, reply me.

~©~

Minho, my life getting beautiful now. Thanks for the diary. Thanks for the letter. Thanks for all the memories. Thanks for all the spirit. You will always in my heart.