Happy Together

I'm Always Here

(MINHO’S POV)

I wake up before Hara. We fall asleep on the sofa. My back was hurt. I’m sure Hara too. So, I decided to bring her to her room. After that, I take my bath and now I’m at the seashore, jogging by myself. That’s my routine. Before this I need to jog at the park which is about 5km from my house. Now, I can breathe in the fresh air at the seashore behind my house. Thanks to my mom and also my mother-in-law for buying us such a very good house. Is Hara already wake up or not?

(HARA’S POV)

“Minho! Come, get in!” I call Minho.

“Hara? You awake?” ask Minho while making her way to me.

“Hmm~”, said me while nodding my head.

“Wah~ Hara, you prepare all this?” ask Minho as soon as he saw there is breakfast on the dining table.

“Yes. I prepare all this”, reply me while smiling.

“You said you can’t cook”.

“Now I’m already become a wife. I should know what a wife do for their husband. Now, come try my cuisine. I hope you like it”.

“I hope it’s not like the first time I try your cuisine”, said Minho, remembering me when the first time I ask him to try my cuisine. It was really bad. No sugar, no salt. It’s tasteless. I hope this time that thing won’t happen again. I’m just watching Minho eating.

“HARA! What do you cook?!” said Minho.

“Why? Is it bad?” ask me panicky.

“No. It’s nice. Not bad. You can cook”, reply Minho while laughing at me.

“MINHO! You make me scared!” shout me to him.

“Sorry. I’m just joking”.

I did not say anything. Then I’m immediately clear the dishes. Minho pull my hand but I’m quickly pull my hand back.

“Hara~” said Minho. I’m just ignoring him. Then, I straight away to the sink to wash the dishes. Suddenly, Minho hugged me from back. I’m froze with his action.

“Hara~ I’m sorry. I’m just joking. You know right I’m always like this. Please~ Forgive me”, whisper him.

His voice. I melted when I heard his voice.

“Okay. Apology accepted. But, as the punishment you need to finish this dishes”, said me.

“Okay”, said Minho and let go of his arms.

“I want to go to my bedroom for a while”, said me.

“Hara~”

“Hmm~?”

“Kiss”, said him while pointing his finger to his cheek sign told me to kiss his cheek.

Without any word I’m just kissing him.

 ~©~

(AUTHOR’S POV)

Day by day Minho and Hara are getting closer. They not shy anymore to show their love to each other. Just like the other married couple they are always going out together (it’s like dating), eating together, teasing here and there. The only thing that they different from the other married couple is they still sleep separately. But they always sleep on the sofa at the living room. Their life as the college’s student  also still go on. They go to the college together. At the college no more lying, no more denying about their relationship. Now they more open about their relationship. Simple to say, they are now happy with their life…together.