An Unpredictable Thing

I'm Always Here

(AUTHOR’S POV)

            Choi Minho and Goo Hara were a very good friend. They are like sibling. Because of they are really close, many of their friends misunderstand about their relationship. Every moment of sad and happy they share together. Every secret they tell each other. Since Minho is a happy-go-lucky boy and Hara is a girl that really love to laugh, their friendship is always happy with laugh until one day…

“Hara! Your dad!” said Hara’s mother as she just step into her house.

“What happen to dad?” ask Hara, panicly because she saw her mother crying.

“Your dad accident and the doctor can’t save him”, cry her mother.

“What?! This can’t be!” shout Hara.

“Hara, we need to accept this”, said her mother.

“NO!” reply Hara and quickly run out from her house. While wiping her tears away, she quickly go to Minho house. When she arrive at Minho house, she knock the door hardly. When Minho open the door, she quickly hug him and burst her tears. Minho’s shirt was wet because of her tears.

“Hara? Why are you crying?” ask Minho.

“My dad. My dad had gone”, reply Hara.

“What? I’m sorry”, said Minho. He try to comfortable Hara. He also can feel his friend’s sadness.

~©~

“Hara, Minho. We want to talk to both of you after this. We wait you in the living room”, said Minho’s mother to Hara and Minho. Then, she went to the living room with Hara’s mother.

“What do you think they want to talk about?” ask Hara.

“I have no idea with it”, reply Minho.

            Then, they together go into the living room. Their mother were sitting on the sofa. Minho and Hara decide to sit on the floor.

“What do you want to talk about, mom?” ask Minho to his mother.

“Before Hara’s dad die, he has a request. Actually it’s not only Hara’s dad but also Minho’s dad”, said Hara’s mother.

“What is the request?” ask Minho.

“They want both of you to get married”, replay Minho’s mother.

“WHAT?!” ask Minho and Hara, almost simultaneously.

“How we going to get married? We already like brother and sister”, said Minho.

“Yes!” said Hara, supporting Minho.

“Yes, we know that”, reply Hara’s mother.

“So?” ask Hara.

“Because of your really close relationship we think you both can happy if you both get married. We only want the best for you. After this both of us will go to Paris and open a boutique there. We might be there for many years. We worry about both of you. So, we decide both of you need to get married next month”, reply Hara’s mother.

“NEXT MONTH?!” said Minho and Hara.

“Yes. Don’t worry about the wedding. We can handle it”, said Minho’s mother.