Chapter 3

The Adventures In The Woods With A Stranger

The girls just stood there,shivering.No one made a move.Yoona was still tugging onto Jessica's shirt.Jessica was hugging Yoona.Taeyeon holding Yuri's hand.Yuri was holding Sooyoung's hand and Sooyoung was holding Yuri's hand while eating her crackers.

"So....let's go?"Yuri was the first one to speak after a long,long silence of hearing teeth chattering.

"No way!I don't want to die!"Jessica said as she snapped back to reality.

Jessica was a girl who would sometimes assume that something bad would happen at times like this.

Yoona lightly hit her sister's left arm.She didn't want to think about dieing and she didn't want her sister to think about that either.

"We're not gonna die Jessica.We'll just walk around."Taeyeon told her.

Jessica hesitated to walk forward when Yoona pulled her but eventually,she went with them.

 


The boys walked and walked.They soon found a cabin somewhere near the middle of the woods.It didn't look so special but inside the cabin was a very nice place.You could even say it was luxorious.

There was 5 bathrooms,10 bedrooms,1 big living room,1 big kitchen,1 dining room, 1 pool inside,1 pool outside,1 hot tub and a medium sized flat screen tv in every room.

It seemed small but it wasn't.Even the five boys stood there frozen and surprised.

There were five bedrooms on the right side of the room and five on the left side.Onew decided to sleep on the right side of the room along with s.

They found luxorious clothes in there closets which they soon realised it was their clothes.It was creepy how Hyuna and Joong got there clothes over in these woods.

All of their clothes were there.It was like they moved into the cabin but..who would want to live in these woods?Everyone was scared of it.That's why no one came near it.

 


Soon,the girls found a cabin not to far from where their bags and luggages were.The lights were on in the cabin so the girls felt alittle disspointed.They were going to leave but they just thought about first.After all the walking,scream and shouting..there was no way they were going to do that again.

So Taeyeon knocked on the cabin door.One minute later,the door opened.Taeyeon saw a cute looking guy that gave her a not-interested face.She tried to look polite.

"Who are you?"The guy said coldly towards Taeyeon.Jessica almost punched that guy for talking like that towards her unnie but Yoona holded her back.Afterall..it was kind of Jessica's thing to be mean towards her unnie.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon.You can just call me Taeyeon."Taeyeon told the boy nicely even though she was stung by his coldness.

"And who are you?If I may ask."Taeyeon asked him politely again.

The boy still gave Taeyeon the not-interested look then answered her question.

"I'm Lee Onew."Onew still spoke coldly to Taeyeon.

"Hey Hyung!Who's at the door?"Jonghyun asked Onew from inside.

Onew snickered at Taeyeon.Then he shook his head.

"Oh,no one important Jonghyun!"Onew yelled back.Jonghyun walked to Onew and saw five girls.He to gave a not-interested look to them.

"Stay away from those boys,got it?"Jessica whisperred into Yoona's ear.Yoona nodded,aware that these boys could cause trouble.

"Who's she?"Jonghyun asked Onew.

"Some girl named Kim Taeyeon."Onew told Jonghyun and smirked.

"What do you girls want?"Jonghyun asked Taeyeon coldly just like how Onew did to her.

"Well...we kinda got lost and got stuck here.So..we were wondering if....if...."Taeyeon couldn't continue her sentence.

"If we could stay here!!"The sisters shouted,finishing Taeyeon's sentence.

The two boys snickered meanly at the girls then they smirked.

"First of all..that's not our probably and second of all..we don't really care."Onew told Taeyeon coldly while Jonghyun shook his head.

Taeyeon opened to say something but nothing came out.She just couldn't believe that a person on earth who was so cold,rude and heartless lived.She couldn't take it anymore..she can't just sleep outside with no food or shelter in these woods.There was no way she would let anyone get away with that!

"Look mister!!I have been walking,screaming and shouting for who knows how long and I'm freakin' tired!So I suggest that you idiots let us in or else!!!"Taeyeon shouted at the two boys,finally letting out her anger.

Onew and Jonghyun weren't scared at first but when they caught a glance at the other girls holding up there fists and taking something out of there pockets or boots..they were terrified.

They finally caved in and let them inside.The girls smirked at them.How could good looking boys be so terrified of girls?Well,I guess they just know how to get them scared.

The girls first explored the cabin then went back outside to get their stuff.To the boys unhappiness,they also agreed to letting them stay.Key was the only one not upset.He was alittle surprised and happy that the girl he likes;Sooyoung,was going to stay with them in the same cabin.

 


Taeyeon took her luggages and walked back to the cabin,followed by the other girls.Yoona and Jessica linked arms and walked behind Taeyeon.

When the girls went inside the cabin,the boys were relaxing..until they saw the girls,they went back into their rooms.The five girls didn't even care.They just wanted to rest.

They walked to the left side of the room and picked there rooms.Here's their room order.

TaeyeonxYoonaxJessicaxYurixSooyoung

Jessica was hesitant to leave Yoona alone but she told herself that she'll check on her later.

Yoona's room:

Jessica's room:

Taeyeon's room:

Yuri's room:

Sooyoung's room:


The boys were listening to music in Onew's room,trying to forget the fact that they live with girls.

The girls were unpacking their belongings and rested.

Soon,they all fell asleep.Sooyoung ate first then went to bed.Yoona and Jessica had the hardest time sleeping.They were worried about eachother.