Chapter 4

The Adventures In The Woods With A Stranger

It was 8:00 in the morning.The first one to wake up was Onew.He started cooking food for s.Taeyeon woke up five minutes later and saw Onew cooking.

Onew gave Taeyeon a cold look.Taeyeon just knew Onew wouldn't do anything nice for girls.Taeyeon decided to wake up the girls then cook.

Taeyeon woke up Yoona and Yuri.Yuri woke up Sooyoung and Yoona woke up Jessica.Taeyeon started looking through the refrigerator for food but Key saw beat her to it.

Key saw how his friends treated the girls and he felt bad about it.So,he decided to cook breakfast for the girls.The guys didn't like how Key treated the girls but they knew how Key would act like if they told him he couldn't talk,touch and be nice to the girls in any way.

"Hi Taeyeon-ssi.I'm Kim Kibum but you can call me Key oppa."Key told Taeyeon and whispered the 'oppa' part to her while he started cooking.

Taeyeon looked shocked.She didn't think that a nice,sweet and kind-hearted man would be in the same roof as her.She thought all of these five boys were rude.Taeyeon blushed alittle at the thought of calling Key 'oppa'.

"Arasso Key oppa!Kamishida!"Taeyeon smiled at Key,clearly grateful that he's so nice.

The boys saw this.They heard Taeyeon call Key 'oppa'.They saw her smile and they thought she looked pretty like that but Onew thought she looked beautiful.Onew literally hit himself for thinking that.

Yoona walked into the kitchen with her sister,looking tired and pretty at the same time.Jessica was still really sleepy so she sort of fell asleep on Yoona's right shoulder while clinging onto her arm.

"Unnie,why aren't you cooking?"Yoona asked Taeyeon,

"Oh,Key oppa will make it for us!"Taeyeon told Yoona while smiling.

"Oppa?"Yoona asked Taeyeon as to why she calls Key 'oppa'.

Even though the boys didn't want to hear or watch their conversation,they couldn't help but to evesdrop.

Taeyeon said nothing as put her head down.Yes,she was still alittle shy about calling Key 'oppa'.

"Nae,I told her to call me that.You should too!"Key told Yoona while grinning.

Yoona grinned sheepishly and slightly put her head down.Jessica heard this and snapped right up.She too,grinned sheepishly and put her head down.

What is it with these girls calling Key 'oppa'?Oh right.Maybe it's because they don't know him well!

"Arasso Key oppa!"The sisters said together and sat on the couch,far,far,far away from those mean boys.

This was the living room:

The couch pillows:

Jessica sat beside Yoona and they both grabbed the pillow that said 'LOVE' to share.Taeyeon sat beside Yoona and laid her head on her shoulder.

The four boys looked at them clearly disgusted but it soon turned out to be a watching secession.The three girls had absolutley no idea that they were looking.When Key called out "Food's ready!" to the girls,the four boys snapped back to reality.

Sooyoung ran into kitchen while dragging Yuri.She was the first one to start eating along with Yuri.Yoona,Jessica and Taeyeon shook their heads at their beautiful yet skinny,shikshin.They too,began to eat their food.

"Kamishida Key oppa~!"The girls thanked Key in harmony.Key smiled at the girls while Key's friends watched them.They looked totally grossed out but inside..they were alittle bit jealous.

Jessica whispered something into Yoona's ear and Yoona nodded.Only Taemin and Jonghyun saw this.

Jessica and Yoona both went into their rooms to change.Jonghyun and Taemin didn't want to follow them but they just had this gut feeling to watch them.

Yoona:

Jessica:

Jonghyun:

Taemin:

Yoona and Jessica both left a note in their bedrooms just incase someone looked for them.Jonghyun and Taemin did the same.

Jessica snuck out of the cabin's front door.Yoona made sure no one was looking and then followed her sister.Jonghyun and Taemin followed them and hid in the bushes.

A few meters away from the cabin,Jessica and Yoona smiled at eachother and laughed for no reason.

They wanted to explore these woods,even if it risks their lives.Where ever the girls went the two boys followed.

At one point,Jessica stopped walking and stared at a funny looking tree.She was curious.Yoona followed Jessica's gaze and she too,was curious.

Two minutes later it hit them both.Their father used to tell them about these kinds of wood.It was a sign.Either a good or bad one.The only thing that caught their attention was when an arrow flew by and slightly cut Yoona's arm.

Yoona screamed and shouted in pain.The arrow was really sharp,it was a good thing that Yoona wasn't that close to the arrow.

"Ooow!Jessica unnie!!"Yoona screamed.Jessica faced her sister.She saw the blood streaming down her arm.

Jessica ripped a part of cloth from her tanktop and tied it to Yoona's arm.It should keep the blood in.

Taemin and Jonghyun witnessed everything.They would've done something but they were so shocked.They felt bad for Yoona as she keeps feeling the pain from the sharp arrow.No one ever made these boys feel like that but Jonghyun and Taemin didn't even think about that one second.They jumped out of the bushes and checked their surroundings.

Yes,of course the two boys scared the sisters but they didn't say anything.All four of them looked around and found hidden camras.They soon figured it out.

They were in a game.A deadly game.

It was either you win or lose.Sometimes even both.Jessica could feel the tears building up in her eyes.She was afraid she might lose her beloved sister.Yoona knew what Jessica felt and gave Jessica a it's-not-true look.

"What were you thinking?!" "That arrow almost killed you!" Jonghyun and Taemin scolded the  two sisters.

After 15 minutes,the sisters soon realised that those mean boys were scolding them for ten minutes.

"Well don't blame me!Or my sister!"Jessica shouted at them both.For minutes of scolding,the two boys finally stopped.

They looked kind of surprised to know that Yoona and Jessica were sisters.

"Your sisters?"Taemin and Jonghyun both asked.Jessica rolled her eyes at both of them and tried to help her sister up.

"Come on Yoona.Let's get back to the cabin."Jessica said to Yoona and she nodded.


"Yoona!?Jessica!?"Taeyeon yelled.The girls were looking all over for them but they couldn't find them.

After 10 minutes of yelling and searching,the girls found a note.

Yoona's note:

Dear whoever reads this,

      I am not home at the moment.I am with my sister,Jessica unnie.We decided to explore places in the woods.We'll be back soon!Don't worry!

Love,

Im Yoona

Jessica's note:

Dear to whoever finds this note,

    If you can't find me,that is because I am with my lovely sister,Yoona.I decided to explore the woods and she agreed.We'll try to come home early!We promise!

Love,

Im Jung Jessica

"What?!?!?!"The girls screamed.It was almost 11:00 pm and they weren't home yet.

"What the !!!"The boys yelled.They too,find notes from Jonghyun and Taemin when they found out the two were missing.

"You,"Onew started and pointed at Taeyeon.

"Your stupid friends must have dragged my friends out!It's all your fault!"Onew said coldly.

Taeyeon scoffed at him.Then she pointed at herself.

"Me?What did I do?Your idiot friends made that decision by themselves!"Taeyeon shouted angrily at Onew.

Soon there was bickering between the females and males in the cabin.


"Unnie..I'm cold."Yoona told her unnie.

"Yeah,me too."Jessica replied.

To their surprise,they felt warm jackets cover them.The sisters glanced behind them and saw that Jonghyun and Taemin wrapped their warm jackets over Jessica and Yoona's shoulders.

Taemin's POV

What was I thinking?!?!She is changing me!Or manipulating me!I never shared my jacket with anyone!

Jonghyun's POV

Why did I do that?!I'm so stupid!

No One's POV

After the jacket thing,everyone was quiet.The only thing you could hear was the owls.About 10 minutes of walking,they finally reached their cabin.They walked inside and found Onew and Taeyeon fighting over something,Sooyoung and Key watching in amusement while eating popcorn and the others really didn't care.

They didn't even realise that the four came back with one of them injured.Jessica gave Jonghyun's jacket back and Jonghyun rudely grabbed it.Yoona did the same but Taemin said

"Keep it."Coldly to Yoona.

Yoona did as what she was told and kept it.With that,Jessica walked Yoona to her room and Jessica slept with Yoona in Yoona's room.This was one way to stay together.