Chapter 1

The Adventures In The Woods With A Stranger

'Kriiinnngg'

The bell rung for the last day of school at Shinhwa highschool and..time for summer vacation.

A dark brown-haired girl ran over to a dark blonde haired girl.The girls stayed at the school's gate,clearly waiting for someone.

People all thought that these two girls were best friend but it turned out they were like best friends..but MUCH more closer than that.

"How long will they take?My legs are hurting."The blonde one exclaimed while walking over to a nearby bench.

"Just wait awhile unnie.I'm sure they'll be here any minute."The brown one told her unnie.

"Well I hope your right Yoona-ah because I'm not gonna waste any minute on my summer vacation."The blonde one exclaimed.

"Jessica unnie..stop acting like that please!"Yoona told her unnie calmly.Soon Jessica was quiet and calm.

About a few minutes later,three girls showed up.The girl on the left had a S line body and black hair.The one on the right,was a tall girl and skinny too.Then finally,the girl in the middle.She was very short.Infact,she was the shortest out of all the girls,even if she was the oldest.

"Unnies!"Yoona exclaimed happyily.Jessica heard her and immedietly stood up.

"Yah!What took you guys so long!"Jessica softly yelled,clearly irritated.Yoona put her right hand on Jessica's shoulder and whispered something in her ear.Then she was quiet and calm like before.

"Yah!Is that any way to treat your unnie?!"The short one exclaimed to Jessica.

"Ha!Yoona-ah,you have got to teach me how to do that!"The black-haired girl said to Yoona,referring about what she knows to keep Jessia calm and quiet.

Yoona slightly put her head down and grinned.

Around the corner

"I told you this was fun!"The diva-ish boy told his hyungs and maknae.The leader hissed at him and continued watching intensly at the girls.

Key pratically begged his hyung,Onew,to watch the girls.To the guys disagreement,Onew surprisingly gave up and said yes.

Key always liked Sooyoung sinc he first met her.Sadly,Sooyoung had absolutley no idea who he was nor did she evn know he existed.

Sooyoung was a tall girl with long legs.She never fell inlove and she wasn't planning to at anytime soon.Sooyoung and her friends all made a promise to themselves and to eachother to never fall inlove with someone unless they approve of them.For example,if Sooyoung wanted to go out with Key,her friends would have to agree or disagree if he's the right one.It's like a parent thing but they always wanted to make sure their bestfriends wouldn't get hurt.

Even though the boys looked so nice,caring and cute underneath all that was rude,selfish and they didn't even like girls.They never stood or sat anywhere near them.Only Key would do those things since he's like a diva and he had a crush on Sooyoung.

By the time of 10 minutes of playing and laughing,the girls went home.

.....

Yoona was grining and skipping on the sidewalk,next to Jessica.Jessica gave her a what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you? look.Eventually Jessica got over it and unlocked the front door of their house.

They both went straight to their rooms,which they shared.Jessica packing and so did Yoona.

You see,Jessica and Yoona were sisters or 'stepsisters' as some people would like to say since they thought Jessica and Yoona barely had anything in common.But they were wrong.Yoona knew everything there is to know about Jessica while Jessica knew everthing about Yoona.They had alot in common but just didn't show it.

Their house was empty and silent.Their father died when Yoona was 9 and Jessica was 10.They were only one year apart.Their mother was on a business trip for 2-3 years.So far it's been one year and her daughters worry deeply about her.She is doing fine and working hard.She does have breaks and days off.

The sisters finished packing under 8 minutes.They walked to Jessica's car since Yoona's was still being fixed at the repair shop.Let's just say that..she had alittle accident on the road.


Taeyeon walked home.She lived next door to Yoona and Jessica but Taeyeon decided to stop by at the food market.

She opened her front door which was unlocked.She knew Sooyoung and Yuri was home.

Sooyoung and Yuri lived with Taeyeon since Sooyoung was abandanded by her parents and Yuri's parents both died when she was 14.

Taeyeon walked into the kitchen and put her bags down.She saw a note on the counter and picked it up.

Dear Taeyeon,

     Sorry we are not home.Your father and I had a very important business meeting to go to.Anyway,I gave Yuri 1000 won for your trip.It may be too much or too little but I hope it's enough.I'll probably send more money later on.We love you! :)

Love,

Your parents

Taeyeon was alittle disappointed that she wouldn't be able to see her parent before she left for her trip but she was okay.

Taeyeon grabbed her purse and walked to her bedroom,which she shared with Sooyoung and Yuri.

She heard Yuri and Sooyoung chatting happily.Taeyeon just walked past them and began packing her things in silence.

Yuri and Sooyoung both felt Taeyeon's sad aura so they kept quiet.

They drove off in the family car,slighty catching up to Yoona and Jessica.

Boy..They had absolutely no idea what was coming for their summer vacation.