Chapter 2

The Adventures In The Woods With A Stranger

~Neomu Banjjak Banjjak Nuni Busyeo No No No No No

Neomu Kkamjjak Kkamjjak Nollan Naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

Neomu Jjarit Jjarit Momi Tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee~

 

The sister's favorite song was playing on the radio.Yoona kept on surfacing the channels on the radio while Jessica drived and listened to the music.

They were driving for atleast 10 hours.Of course they took turns driving.They both could see Taeyeon's car behind them.

The only creepy thing that the girls saw was a sign that said 'NO TRESSPASSING' and a few people standing around the sign yelling "Stay out!"

The girls ignored it as they knew where they were going.But they didn't!Though,they don't know that.

"So what are you gonna do when we get there?"Yoona asked her sister after hours of silence.

"Hang out with you of course!"Jessica said and smiled at her sister.

The two sisters always stayed together at all times.If Jessica went on a date,Yoona would ask out someone and come with her.They were never separated.

Yoona smiled back at Jessica.They both loved eachother so much that they just couldn't stay away from eachother.They even promised eachother that if they got married,it would be on the same day and they would live in same house with their husbands.


"I'm hungry!"Sooyoung complained for the 15th time.When Yuri took out some crackers out of her bag,Sooyoung immedietly shut up.

In Taeyeon's car,it was just talking and talking.Taeyeon tried to concentrate on the road so she didn't listen to any music.

.......

The boys were just arguing about somthing stupid when....

"Hey!What's going on!?"Taemin shouted when someone blindfolded him.

"What are you doing!?"Onew exclaimed when he heard his bestfriends;members,shouting and screaming.

"Don't worry.We won't hurt you.We're just gonna take you somewhere."Hyuna told the boys.

"Anyway,this is Hyun Joong."Hyuna introduced her husband.The boys just kept silent.Even when they were told to get in the car,they still were queit.


"Hey!Where are we?!This is NOT a beach!"Jessica shouted.

"Hello?Can anyone hear me?!"Taeyeon cooed.

"This is so not fun!"Yoona screamed while Yuri stomped on her right foot.

After hours and hours of driving,the girls found themselves in the woods.Not just any ordinary woods but a creepy,scary and possibly deadly woods with the most beautiful beach that no one could find unless you survived in there.

Yoona tugged onto her sister's shirt.Yes,she was terrified and so was Jessica.They all were scared.No one was able to survive these woods since..well no one can really remember.Some people say,the people who went in ther either are dead or just chose to stay there.


"Hey!Let me go!Now!"Taemin screamed

"Yeah!Where are you taking us anyway?!"Onew asked as calmly as he could.

"Shush!They'll hear you!"Joong hissed at them.

"Now...let the games begin,"Joong said and left with his wife,Hyuna.

The boys were in the same woods as the girls stood near.These five boys weren't that afraid but they also wanted to live.

At first,none of them moved but soon enough,they all traveled together to find shelter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~