4.

The Three That Make My Heartbeat

 

I turn to see Chanyeol looking around to find who threw that can of coke. Tch. I look at the time 9:30. I sigh, "Guess i'll go to sleep." I change into my night clothes and fall onto the bed. 
 
I pout, "Aish! I thought I liked Joon!"
 
I turn onto my back and stare at the ceiling.
 
"Seochan. Get your feels together!" 
 
"What was that?"
I jump and see my roommate, Seunghyun, staring at me. "Where did you come from?!" He  yells at me, "I am always here!" I laugh and turn around.
"Yah, Top! Can you do something for me?"
 
 He looks at me, "Depends. What is it?"
 
I bend down closer to his face, "Tell me more about. The Daehee girl." He raises one eyebrow, "Why?" I slap his cheek and pat it, "Just. Tell. Me." 
 
He nods, "Well! Park Chanyeol has been dating that girl ever since he came here! He really likes her and they are shipped by lots of people! She is a Queenka and comes from the all girls school." He looks at me again, "She plans to get married to Chanyeol soon. Why you may ask. It's because she has been dating him for 10 years now!"
 
 I stare, "10?!"
He nods, "Chanyeol is 20." I look, "20!?"
He nods again. "Remember this is a music school. Not high school. What age are you?" 
I look and mumble, "19." He looks, "OH! Your Hongki's age!" I look and laugh, "Hongki is younger than me. Isn't he?" He shakes his head, "He was born on March 22nd!" Wow! He's older than me?!
 Just then someone knocks on the door. I open to see Seungri standing there, "Can you guys PLEASE just PLEASE be quiet!? I am trying to get beauty rest!" Top nods and looks at me, "Seohyuk, we should sleep now. I nod, "Goodnight!" He smiles and drops back onto his bed. 
I wake up to my phone ringing. 
"Yobseyo?"
"YAHH! HURRY AND GET READY!" 
I fall out of bed from Chanyeol's screaming. 
"Fine. Fine..." 
I throw on a shirt with a bear and some shorts. Aish. I am gonna be the third wheel. 
I walk outside when I hear Chanyeol whistle, "You have girl legs!" I turn and hit his head, "NO! I HAVE REAL MAN LEGS!" I push Chanyeol aside and walk outside to his car.
 I look to see Daehee sitting in there. I open the door and hop in the back. She eyes me from up and down with a digusted look on. "Mwo?" I say and raise my eyebrows. "Nothing!" She looks at me again, "Name?" I put my hand out, "Seohyuk." She grabs my hand and shakes it, "Nice to meet you Seohyuk oppa!" I laugh.
 Oppa? You barely met me! Chanyeol hops inside and kisses Daehee's cheek. Ew. "Lets go yeollie!" He smiles and starts the car.  
I look out the window and all I hear is, "Oppa! Lets play a car game!", "So cute!", "I want a kiss!" That is all I hear. We finally arrive at Lotte World. I take my ticket from Chanyeol and hand it over to the worker. I look around, wah daebak! 
I run to a ride and wait in line. I see Chanyeol walk with Daehee to a different ride. I sigh, "Aigoo. Of course they leave me alone." I go on at least 4 rides in the time. I sit down and I stare at the couples that are holding hands, kissing, hugging, laughing. Why don't I have a boyfriend? I start to think of L.Joe and when we went to the amusement park together. 
*Flashback*
"Seochannie! Let's take a break!" 
We both sit down when he puts his arm around me.
 "Oppa will take you out to more of these places. Neh?"
 I smile and put my head on his shoulder.
 "Promise we will stay together?" 
He smiles and looks at me, "Promise."
 I look to see Hongki looking for me. Before I leave L.Joe takes my hand and stands up. He looks at me and suddenly kisses me. 
We break the kiss when I hear a voice, "SEOCHAN!" Hongki comes running up to me. How could he not have seen that kiss? 
*End*  
I sigh, "Oppa, I miss you..." I say and stare at my cellphone keychain he got for me. I look to see Chanyeol and Daehee come over all soaking wet. 
"We went on those rides that splash you with water!" Chanyeol says and laughs. 
"Oppa! You said I wouldn't get wet!" Daehee says and starts to laugh. She sits down with Chanyeol next to me. "What did you do Seohyuk?" I look at both of them, "Just went on a few rides is all." Daehee looks at a game stand, "Oppa! Lets go to that!" Chanyeol nods and walks with Daehee without even saying 'I'll be back' I look at the night sky, stars are shining as bright as the sun shines. The sky is clear and you can see the moon very clearly. 
I walk up to a game stand by myself and I hand the person some money, "Throw the ball directly on the clowns and you win." I throw them as hard as I can but I lose. I hear the announcer saying that the park is closing. I look around to try to find Chanyeol and Daehee. No sign of them. I walk out to the parking lot and see Chanyeol's car driving away, both of them laughing. I see Chanyeol staring directly at me, smile fading. Why is he mad? I look at my phone to find the battery dead. I lay against the wall. Soon all the cars are gone. I start to walk and then lighting flashes. Rain pours down on me. I didn't expect it to rain, so I brought no jacket. I was wearing shorts even. I walk inside a phonebooth. 
*Hongki POV* 
I look and see Chanyeol walking in the halls. Where is Seohyuk? 
"Chanyeol! Where is Seohyuk?" He glares at me. "Why do you want to know?" I look at him, "Where is he?" Just than my phone rings. I answer it. 
"Yobseyo?"
"Hongki..."
"Who is this?"
I hear someone sniffle. 
"S-Seohyuk." 
"Where are you!? Why are you not with Chanyeol!?" 
"I walked into the p-parking lot. He left with Daehee." She says. 
"P-Please come get me." 
"Stay right where you are! I am coming!" I am about to hang up my phone when I hear Seochan say, "Please don't hang up." I turn to Chanyeol and glare at him. 
"You !" I say and start to run. 
"Seohyuk! I am nearby!" I say and I start to run as fast as I can. How could he leave her! She was so excited to go. And yet..and yet he left her! I hate seeing Seochan cry. She hates being left alone for a reason.
I turn the corner and see Seochan sitting in a phone booth.
 I smile and walk toward it when I see another figure stand up. Joon. He picks up Seochan. I hide behind a wall and see Seochan talking to Joon. They drive by and water splashes all over me. I didn't get to Seochan first. Again. 
 
A/N 
WELL guys! How have you been? Good! That is good! Well I am going to update my other fanfic also ^ o ^ so if your Xiumin biased. Go to that!