Chapter 1

The Three That Make My Heartbeat

 

The 3 That Make My Heartbeat

 Seochan POV 

I woke up early in the moring. I have to go to a new school now. No more Ilhoon, Ljoe, Ricky, and all my friends. Well they were my friends until the found out what I did. But that’s not what this story is about!

“PARK SEOCHAN GET YOUR UP!” I fall out of bed to see my friend, Seunghyun, waking me up.

“I’ll come and wack you with a stick!” She says and takes out here ‘EXO’ magazine. She looks at me tapping her foot and expecting me to stand up.

“Arrasso!” I say and stand up. I walk to my closet and get my lace shirt and skirt out when Hyun stands infront of me.

“Mianhe fashion princess! But we have to wear uniforms!” She says and holds up a shirt with a tie.

“Remember? We have to dress up as boys or else we’ll get kicked out!” She leans closer to me “It’s a idol school!” She says and smiles. Tch. I think. I hardly know about any of your kpop idols! She smiles at me and hands me what seems to be a bandage. She tells me about how in To The Beautiful You Sulli wore one of these. Hyun runs into the bathroom and comes out looking like own of those flower boys.

“Wah! Daebak! You look like a flower boy! I would totally date you!” I say and give her a thumbs up. I hold up a finger, “One sec! I need to go change!” I run into the bathroom and come out. She looks at me and laughs, “Yah, Seochan. Your hair!” I realize I haven’t cut my hair. She looks at me and runs and comes back with scissors. “Come here!” I start running, “ANDWE MY PRECIOUS HAIR!” I hide behind a garbage can. Hyun will never get me here! *snip* “AHHHHHHHH!” I scream and see Hyun inside the trash can. *Snip. Snip. Snip* I look on the ground to see tons of my hair gone! I stare at her, “HYUN!”

 She smiles and runs away from me and onto our bike. “Let’s Go!” Me and Hyun live together because our fathers are both friends. Rain and Se7en. Me and Hyun knew eachother since we were er, 5? Or 6? I don’t know it was so long ago!

Hyun starts peddling the bike and we arrive at the school. She looks at me and says, “Finally Seochan! A new life. We can erase the past!” She says and smiles. Just then I see some boys come over, “Who are these flower boys?” The leader says. He bends down and pokes Hyun’s shoulder. “Yah!” I say and push his hand. He laughs, “I am Park Suho.” He says and offers Hyun a handshake. She shakes his hands and says, “Er Seunghyun is my name.” He smiles and takes Hyun away from me. I look at them and see half of the gang walk away from me and I am left what seems to be a tall kid. “H-Haii.” He says in a low tone. “My name is Park Chanyeol!” I look at him and smile. “My name is Choi Seo-“ I pause and remember I must have a boy name. “Choi Seohyuk.” I say and smile and shake his hand. He seems to never stop shaking his hands, “Your hands are soft.” He says and smiles. I quickly pull my hand away. “Man this creep..” I mumble and start to walk with him. “So where do you come from?” He says and looks at me, “I come from Gangnam.” I say and smile. “WOAH! GANGNAM?!” He says and looks at me shocked. “No wonder you’re a flower boy!” He says and walks into class. “I think you have to go to the office to get your schedule!” He says and pushes me out. “Go down the hall to the first right and then walk straight then turn at the 3rd door!” He says and gives me a thumbs up.

I walk down the hall to see a boy standing there and  waiting for something. I walk over to him and sit down, “Er. Annyeong. My name is Choi Seohyuk!” He looks at me and gives me a dazzling smile. “My name is Lee Joon!” He says and pats my head. “I am in the second years so I am your sunbae!” He says and smiles at me. “I hope we become friends!” He says and stands up. “Thank you!” He says to the lady who is handing him keys. He waves and walks out of the door. “Oh! Goodness you must be Choi Seohyuk!” I look at her and nod. “Here is your schedule.” She says and hands me a list of classes. I nod and walk out the door to bump into someone. “AISH! PICK THIS UP YOU LITTLE-“ He looks at me and stares at me for awhile. I cough, “BRAT!” He says and looks at me. I nod and get down on the floor and start picking things up. He looks at me in shock, “N-No one has actually done that!” He says as I stand up handing him his books. “I am Lee Hongki.” He says and holds out his hand. “Oh! My name is Choi Seohyuk!” I say and smile. He smiles back, “Well I’ll be heading back to class.” He says and walks away.

 Just then I see Hyun running, “YAH HYUK!” She says and pauses, “Those boys are chasing me!” She says and points to 3 boys. “Yah, Hyunwoo! How are we gonna get him?” A boy asks to a boy named Hyunwoo. “Shut up Wooyoung.” He says and looks at Wooyoung. “Guys can’t we let him go? All he did was trip on you.” A thin eyed boy asks. “Junho. He did more then that! He made me drop my drink on my uniform!” He says and points to a coke stain. “Seochan!” Hyun whispers, “Make a distraction. Please!” She says and looks at me with her Maknae powered eyes. I look at her, “Fine!” I say. “On the count of 3 you run as I use my realistic acting skills!” She nods and waits for my cue. “1.” I say and slowly move forward. “2.” I pop my knuckles. “3!” Hyun dashes off and the three boys look in shock and try to get her when I stand in their way. “MY LEG! OWW!” I say and fall on the floor. I start to fake cry when I here a voice, “YAH DID YOU DO THIS TO SEOHYUK?!” I turn to see Chanyeol standing there looking angry. They all shake their heads. Oh Chanyeol thinks they beat me up. Jung Seunghyun I will kill you. They look at Chanyeol who is taller then all of them. He comes over and is about to hit them when I stand in front of them, “My leg is fine! I am acting!” He looks at me, “Ch-Chincha?” He says and looks at the three boys. “Well this is awkward.” Junho says as everyone is silent. Hyunwoo looks at them, “Let’s go.” He says and they walk away. Chanyeol starts clapping,” I actually believed you!” He says and smiles. He takes my schedule and looks at it. “First class is dancing.” He says and points to a door. I walk inside to see Lee Joon dancing to Rainism. I laugh. This is Hyun’s dad song! I can’t help but keep watching. The way he moves, his muscles. The song ends and all the class claps. The teacher looks at me, “Since you are late. You will dance!” I stare and nod. The music starts and I pause. Oh not this song. ANYTHING BUT THIS SONG! You are my poison~ I remembered learning this dance with Hyun so I start doing the dance. “WOAH!” I here a lot of the boys say. “If he was a girl. I would date him!” I finish the dance as the class claps. Joon stands up and walks over to me, “Wanna come sit with me at lunch later?” I nod. “Mmk! Find me!” He says and smiles. He walks aways and I smile to myself.

My first day and I have made 2 friends. Lee Joon and Park Chanyeol. Maybe I could get Hongki. But why does my heartbeat when I talk to Lee Joon? Must be too tired I think and walk out of the class.