2.

The Three That Make My Heartbeat

 

I go to my next class, producing. The classroom had 3 music making equipment for beat, sound, and recording. The walls were bright red and had pictures of Yang Hyun Suk, Lee Soo Man, and Park Jinyoung. I looked around amazed at the sight of just the classroom when someone tapped my shoulder. “Oh! It’s you!” Hongki says. I nod, “Oh yeah! I remember you!” He smiles, “Have you ever produced?” I shake my head, “Well I’ll help you then!” He puts his arm around me and we walk to the recording area. “Our teacher is Teddy Park! He is from YG and is teaching us how to produce our own song!” He says and claps his hands. “Well this is how you get the beat going!” He starts to play a melody. He looks at me, “See easy!” He says and smiles. I look at him amazed at the tune he just made. “C-Can I see one of your songs?” He looks at me surprised that I want to hear his song. “Sure!” He gets out a CD from under the table and puts it in. LISTEN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDLE92r7g68 I watch intensely as he goes into the recording booth and starts to sing.

I'm a fool,

 I'm a bad person
Because I'm a person who wants you
Though I don't know if I can make you smile

To me, who was once expressionless, you permeate into me like the wind
Like the scent of candy, you tickled my heart and made me smile

All day you chattered like a bird (all day, you)
Like a child, you became serious over things that were nothing

You're such a nice person, you're such a pretty person
But because I wasn't worthy to love someone like you
I am just sorry

Because I'm bad at expressing my feelings, there were times when I made you upset
But you came to me first and kissed my cheek and said you'd forgive me just one time

Even if I wear sneakers with untied shoelaces (still, you)
Even if I'm late to our dates and act carelessly, you say you still like me

You're such a precious person, you're such a blessing person
Because you're the kind of person who makes me want to change to be your man

Have I ever told you?
You became my breath, became my everything
I love you

I'm a fool, I'm a bad person
Because I'm a person who wants you
Though I don't know if I can make you smile

I'm a fool, I'm a bad person
Because I'm a person who wants you
Though I don't know if I can make you smile

All I can say is I’m sorry

 

I sit there shocked at his voice. It was amazing.. without knowing I start to clap. He looks at me surprised at how I am clapping. “Y-Yah! You don’t need to clap!” I suddenly stop and look at him. “O-Oh but it was really a great song! Really.” He starts to smile, “No! It wasn’t that great really..” He says scratching his head.

Just then the bell rings and he looks at me, “Time for lunch!” He takes my hand and pulls me. “Your hands! They are a soft just like a girl’s!” I stare at him, “YAH! Are you calling me a girl?!” He looks at me surprised and laughs, “Can you take a joke?” I stare at him angrily and push him aside. “Yah, Choi Seohyuk! Come sit with me!” I turn around and stare at him, “Don’t you have someone else to sit by?” He looks up and shakes his head, “A-Ani..no one likes to sit by me.” I look at him surprised, “Wae?” He looks at me and slowly says, “I guess, I don’t like to talk to people much. All my ‘friends’ left me because I just didn’t do what they did.” He said while looking down. I raised my eyebrow, “What kind of things?” He looked at me with sad eyes, “You’ll find out eventually..” He says and walked into the lunch room.

He is probably lying. He just wants me to sit with him because he doesn’t like Joon. I get my lunch and sit down with him,” Aish! I forgot some coke!” I look at him,” Could you go get me some coke?” Hongki nods and runs to the vending machine. YES! I quickly grab my food and go sit down next to Joon, “You were sitting with that loner?” He says and starts laughing. I notice quiet a lot of boys surrounding Joon. A guy that had panda eyes, another with a mustache, and a guy with a baby face. He looks at me, “Good job ditching that kid. He is a total loser.” I nod slowly and turn to see Hongki running back and looking around to find me. He slowly sits down and starts eating. No friends, no one. Pow. That’s how seeing that sight felt. “Well! I saw your major dancing skills!” I turn and smile, “I didn’t attend any classes. Self learned!” He gives his dazzling smile and looks at me, “We should learn a dance together. Hey Yoseob! What dance should I learn?” they baby faced boy looks up at us and says, “I Need A Girl!” Joon smiles and looks at me, “You heard him! That’s the dance we learn!” I smile and nod.

Joon gets up from his seat and walks to go get a drink. I watch as he bumps into Hongki on purpose and makes Hongki spill his drink. “Whoops. Someone is clumsy.’ The whole table next to Joon laughs at Hongki. Hongki stands up and walks to go throw his trash away when Joon trips him. He laughs, “Hong-Ki Sang-Tae!” Hongki picks up his things and looks at me with sad eyes. He throws his things away and hurries out. Joon comes back laughing his out, “Did you see that?!” He smiles and seems to not stop laughing. Seochan! You can’t make friends with a loner. Stick with the cool people! “Oh I have to go Hyuk!” Joon says and smiles at me, “Bye!” I wave to him as he walks away.

LISTEN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh4Pk33LGbI

“YAH!” I jump to see Hyun was right behind me. “S-Seunghyun!” She looks at me angered, “Did you see that poor boy? That guy, Joon. He is rude!” I laugh, “The ‘poor boy’ is the loser. His fault.” Hyun looks at me shocked, “W-What?! Seoch-hyuk you are so rude!” I stare at her, “Rude? I just don’t want to be a loser like him!”

Hongki POV

“Loser like him!” That line kept replaying in my mind as I walk outside. I walk to my secret place. The scenery views all of Seoul City. The bright building, lights all of it. It has the perfect view of the moon and has a Sakura tree on top. I sit down thinking of Seohyuk. I thought he was a real friend. He seemed like a real friend. But, I guess it’s too good to be true. Huh? I don’t realize but tears slowly formed as they go down my face. I only met him today, why am I so sad? Could it be?

*Flashback*

“Yah! Slow down!” I say as I start chasing the girl who took my bunny.
“Ani!” The cute little girl in the pink dress says as she is running as fast as she can. I run and finally catch up to her and take the bunny. “Yah! I don’t even know you!” She smiles, she is really cute! She looks at me, “Annyeonghaseyo! Choi Seochan imnida!” I smile, “My name is Hongki! Let’s be great friends!” She nods. We started to grow up with eachother for 12 years until the day came..I remember one thing she said.

Both are 8 years old now.

We went to the playground together and sang our favorite song, The Pororo theme song! We laugh as we finish the song and she looks at me, “Oppa! Promise to never forget me!” I nod and smile and made a pinky promise with her. She smiles as we both stand up and walk to the slide together. I slide down it first when Seochan comes tumbling down. Seochan lands on her knees and starts crying, “It hurts!” I smile and kiss her cheek. “Any better?” She smiles and nods.

Now you guys are 16. LISTEN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2npEI_x9A

We are walking home together. This is the day we started dating! I smile as I get ready to go to Seochan’s first dancing concert. I go to pick her up when I see an ambulance on the road. “Mm, another car accident!? I need to go see Seochan!” I smile to myself and send her a message that I am going to be late. I go into a plushie shop and get her a Rillakkuma plushie. I drive to go get a sign that I ordered to say ‘CHOI SEOCHAN! SARANGHAE!’ I pick it up and drive to her house.

 I finally drive to her house and I hide the presents behind my back. The door opens, I see Mr.Choi crying, “W-What’s wrong.” He looks at me, “Seochan..she got into a car accident..”I look at him shocked, “M-Mwo?” He nods and looks at me, “Mianhe. Hongki.” I run into my car and drive as fast as I can. Tears are coming down faster, “A-Ani! Seochan please!!” I pass by her dancing hall imaging me rooting for her as she dances. I start to remember when we went to the zoo together. The time I wrote her a song and sang it to her. The time we both kissed each other.  I arrive at the hospital and look around, “Where are you Seochan!!” I yell. I see her in a bed,” Is she okay?!” The doctor looks at me, “She- She lost her memory..” I drop to my knees and start to cry. Not stopping. I finally manage to get up and I slowly walk out of the door. Seochan. She doesn’t remember anything. Nothing. I pass by Hyun who is crying as she is sitting by Seochan’s hospital bed. “Aniyo! Seochan! What happened to maknae love? Jebal, don’t forget me!” I go in and tell Hyun, “She isn’t going to remember us… Make her remember you...but me…say nothing about me...” Hyun looks at me, “B-But! Seochan loves you!” I smile with tears in my eyes, “I will never forget about her. Never. But she can forget about me.” I walk out of the hospital door and think to myself. I’ll see you again. Seochan.

*END*

I look up at the scenery, it is Seochan. It really is.