3.

The Three That Make My Heartbeat

 

Hongki POV

I start crying for some reason again. I smile to myself, I kept my promise. Is that the reason Hyun stared at me weird? And called me Hongki-ah? Hyun remembers me and Seochan seems to remember her. I will have to go question Hyun. I get up and start to walk when I bump into someone, “M-Mianhe!” The person looks up, Seochan. “Y-Yah! Hongki! Where were you?” I stare at her, still mad that she left me for Joon. “Why aren’t you with your lovely Joon? You two seem like gay lovers.” She stares at me in disbelief, “Lovers? That is exaggerated!” I laugh but glare at her again, “Yeah. Exaggerated.” I  push her aside and walk away. Mianhe Seochan. I remember you but I made you forget for a reason. You wanted to be with someone else. Not me. You always liked Ljoe but sympathized me so you came to me instead. I go to Hyun’s dorm and knock on it. Seunghyun. She should be sharing a dorm with Sehun and Suho. Sehun opens the door and quickly shuts it, tch. “Seunghyun! Someone is here!” He still has his lisp like always. “Okay! I am coming to get it.” She opens the door and shuts the door behind her, “Ki-Ah! Why are you here?” I look at her and whisper, “Still call me not by my full name?” She laughs and looks at me, “What do you need?” I tell her to come closer and she bends down, “Okay. So I have met Seochan again! But… I realize I still like her.” Hyun looks at me and starts laughing, “Ki-ah! Go for it! L-Joe and Ilhoon are gone now! This is your chance!” I smile at her, “Chincha?” She nods and gives me a thumbs up. Just then Suho comes out of his dorm and grabs Hyun’s wrist, “Yah, you shouldn’t be talking to people like this.” Hyun pulls her arm out of his grasp, “Park Su! You shouldn’t be grabbing your roommate’s wrist.” She looks at me and smiles,”Ki-ah! Get going! You need a rest to look your best for HER!” I smile at her and bow to Suho and run to my dorm. Seochan! I am coming for you!

Seochan POV

I wake up to a bunch of boys talking about how a girls school is coming to visit our school. I open the door to see a whole bunch of girls waiting outside my dorm, “Woah! The new guy is cute!” “My new bias!” just then I see a girl push all off them aside. “Annyeonghaseyo Hyuk-oppa! Yoonki is my name! I am the president of Hyuk fanclub!” I stare and smile, “Er. Seohyuk imnida!” All of the girls squeal and I laugh. I watch as a bunch of girls are chasing Hyun and asking her to sign things. I go to say good morning to Chanyeol when I see a girl with a pink bow and a lace skirt with a pink shirt with a flower pattern and white flats.  “Daehee! Right now isn’t the time to come and see me!” The girl pouts and looks at Chanyeol, “But oppa! I haven’t seen you for so long!” Chanyeol pats her head, “Oppa will see you when he debuts! So wait patiently.” Daehee smiles and runs off. I hide behind a door until Chanyeol walks by. I sigh, “Of course. Chanyeol IS good looking.” I turn to see Hongki right in my face, “Seo-HYUK! I am gonna call you Hyukkie~” I smile. This boy doesn’t stay mad for a long time. “Well Hyukkie! Today you have 2 different classes! Singing and rapping! Come on! Let’s go go go!” He takes my hand and pulls me to the singing area when we pause. I look in to see Hyun singing to Hyunwoo. He looks like he is about to fall out of his chair by her voice. When Hyun ends the song she smiles and Hyunwoo starts to clap. “That was a great song!” Hyun looks at Hyunwoo, “Chincha?” He nods and puts his arm around her, “Surely your brother will love it!” I pause. Daehyun is coming? Does that mean my brother is coming? Hyunseung is coming to see me? He always lived with my umma but now he is actually coming! I smile to myself. I haven’t seen my brother for ages this reunion will be interesting! Hongki taps my shoulder and I turn around, “Hyun sings really good!” I give him a stare, “Hyun?” He looks at me quickly, “Seunghyun I mean!” We both watch as Hyun and Hyunwoo walk out. Tch! Hyun is SOOO in love with him! I go inside the room with Hongki, “This is my A+++++ SUBJECT!” He says and claps. “Come on lets sing a duo!” He puts on a song and starts to sing with me. He smiles at me.

*MEMORY FLASH*

“Oppa! Let’s sing Pororo together!” A boy smiles and starts singing.

*end*

I doze out thinking about the flash of memory when Hongki pats my head. “You did well!” I smile and he looks at me. “Well come on! To rapping we go!” He pulls me along with him when we go in rapping class. We see Chanyeol rapping. When he is done the whole class claps. He smiles and gets out his phone to text someone. I look as Kris stands up, “Quit texting Daehee. You’re the only one out of us who has a girlfriend!” He stares at them and slowly puts his phone down. “Daehee is more important then you guys…” Baekhyun stares at him, “Excuse me? Did Daehee ever help you when you had a hard time?” Chanyeol nods and his phone rings. “Hee-ah!” He starts talking with her and pushes me aside. Daehee? I don’t even like Chanyeol but her name seems familiar… I look in to see Kyungsoo patting Baekhyun’s back, “There there! You still have that one guy, Seunghyun!” He looks at Kyungsoo, “Yeah I guess.” I look and see Sehun looking uncomfortable with them calling Hyun a boy. Could he know? The bell rings and we go to lunch. I see Hyunseung looking for me, “Yah! Channie!” I see Hyunseung running toward me. “Never even say hi to your big brother?” I laugh, “Yah! Hyunseung! Did you move out already?” Hyunseung nods, “Yeah! I live solo now. I debuted already!” He says and gives me a thumbs up. “So did you find anyone you like?” I nod and point to Lee Joon. Hyunseung looks at me. “Seochan. ANYONE. But him.” I look at Hyunseung, “Wae?” Hyunseung looks at me seriously, “Oh yeah. I forgot you forgot.” I stare at him, “Mwo?” He shakes his head, “Never mind! Well so how is Hyun doing?” I smile, “Bright as any bubble could be!” He laughs, “Well today is Friday so plan to do anything?” Just at that moment Chanyeol comes running, “Hyuk! Let’s go somewhere this weekend!” I look at him, “Where?” He smiles, “Lotte World!” He holds up 3 tickets. I stare, “If Daehee is coming count me out.” He stares, “Oh no she isn’t coming!” I smile, “Then i’ll go!” He puts a fist in the air, “ASA! Well I will come at 4:00 pm!” He runs off and Hyunseung looks at me, “Is that your friend?” I nod. He looks at the clock, “Well I have to go! See you later!” I wave. I smile to myself and walk into my dorm. I look out the window to see Daehee and Chanyeol. “But oppa! I thought it was a date!” Chanyeol looks at her, “Just ignore him! It will be a date! I can’t waste one ticket.” I back away from the window. Ignore me? You could’ve told me the truth Chanyeol. I get the coke can Hongki bought for me and throw it at both of them. “OW!” I here Daehee scream, “Oppa! My head it hurts!” Chanyeol leans over and kisses it better. I twitch. Wait! Seochan! I don’t like Chanyeol! Or do I?