Emergency talk

EpIc LoV3 ▲?

Jonghyun POV

" Yes unnie? What was it that you wanted to discuss about?..." I asked when I saw my unnie sitting on her study table's chair staring at a picture. I walked closer and closer but unnie didn't move an inch at all. That's weird why isn't she responding? Hehe maybe unnie is playing another prank on me well unnie I'm not gonna fall for it. I went up to her and shook her till she fell off her chair and the picture flew out of her hand and landed on the floor just behind me. Unnie still looked as stiff as before, her eyes were glassy and for some specific reason her mind was far from Earth, maybe on EXO planet who knows since she's a fan of EXO. I was lost deep in my thoughts too when from the corner of my eye I saw unnie move, she stretched her hand behind me n picked up the picture before stuffing it into her pocket. Unnie saw me looking at her strangely and drew an invisible question mark. I shook my head and sat down on the floor while she went back to sitting on her chair. I made a mental to note ask her about the picture later. " So...what was it unnie?"

 

Yongmi POV

Memories from the past flooded my mind as i sat on my study table's chair staring at the picture. Although the picture's sides were slightly torn and the paper was turning yellow, the faces on it could still be maked out. Painful, Happy, Sorrowful, Angry, Neutral, Emotional memories was all in my mind, all mixed up like fruits thrown into an ongoing blender. " Click...." the door to my room clicked open a blurry figure entered my room. I was too busy thinking to even realise that the figure stood behind me and was shaking me like a madman. Not long I plopped onto the floor and the picture flew out of my hands. NO!!!! Jonghyun can't see that freakin picture..NONONONO...It took me a few seconds or so before I could move again and I grabbed the picture from the floor and stuffed it into my side pocket. Looking up only to meet dongsaeng's strange look, I tried to act normal and drew an invisible question mark. Luckily dongsaeng didn't notice something was amidst but knowing him for so long, living in the same house I'm sure he is planning to ask me something about the picture later.

 

" Err...anyways I wanted to talk to you about Tiffanie. What's your impression of her so far?"

".....She's nice"

" You sure that's all? I've been observing you Jjongie...you sure no last minute change of answer?" I could see him fidgeting. *smirk*

" Erm...she's nice and all and I presume she is a kind girl. That's all" 

" Ahh..I see I see and here I was expecting something more than that pathetic answer of yours. I guess I must have done something wrong therefore you can't even tell me how you really feel." I shook my head in disappointment.

" Unnie...I..I just can't do it."

" Jonghyun-ah its been 2 years, thats 730 days ( A/N assuming its in whole numbers and it isn't the leap years) and although its 17520 hours!! HELLO what's wrong with your brain? Why can't you get over it...Tiff isn't like that girl I believe she isn't and I'm sure you feel the same way too. But you just won't want to admit it because you are afraid either to ruin your image again or afraid to love again."

"........."

" I'm not forcing you Jjongie just think over it arraso? I just feel that she's the one for you and I'm pretty sure you know it too and its not everyday that you get a pretty girl as a housemate~" *wink* and I saw him blush a little.

" Arraso unnie, if there's nothing else I'm going to bed. Goodnight and sweet dreams."

" Ok go ahead dongsaeng. Goodnight and sweet dreams too~ Think over what we talked about." I smiled.

When Jonghyun walked out of my room and closed the door, I heaved a sigh of relief. Thank God he didn't question me about the picture or I would've been dumbstruck. Aish...its late I better go to bed *yawn*.

 

Jonghyun POV

I closed Unnie's door and my head was starting to ache. I guess it wouldn't harm to think over what she said..maybe this girl might be able to help me. She seems different though there's a strange aura she gives out, I wonder why? I was in my room when I realised I had forgotten to ask Unnie about the picture, I managed to get a glimpse of it just now and could make out a face of 2 boys and 2 girls. Who are they? I laid on my bed with many thoughts bubbling in my pea size brain. Not soon later I fell into a deep slumber......while the rest of the SHINee members were sprawled all around the room snoring and were in Dreamland...

 

Hey readers, its been awhile (: sorry that I haven't been updating much cuz I'm a lazy pig ( Im not fat surprsingly) and I don't have ideas lately. You guys are also aware of the change of authors right? I know this has been a short chapter and I'm trying my best to make the story interesting but it ain't working cuz I'm seriously lacking of motivation here : / but anyways I won't stop trying (: See you readers soon~

~ KissMe4eva