Its DA BIG DAY :D

EpIc LoV3 ▲?

Chapter 3

( I shall skip the morning part its a waste of space LOL so we're at the airport now kayz?)

Your POV

" Tiff please take care yourself ok? I don't want to see you full of scars when we see you again understand?" Mum said while smoothing out my outfit. " Yes Mum, I will take care of myself. You and Dad take care too kayz? " I said looking at both of them. Well...i surely will miss them to the core ( T_T ) " By the way Tiff the owner of the house we rented for you will be there to fetch you from the airport. Look out for her at the airport, she has short hair and will be wearing a yellow dress." Dad said while his eyes were already turning red. I nodded and in the distance the announcement for the passengers taking SQ233 to Seoul, Korea blasted through the speakers. So this is it...I'm finally going to my dream country to study. I bid farewell to my parents and made my way to the immigration counters. Although I know I will miss my home country, but I'll be free from all the troubles in school. Tears brimmed in my eyes as i thought of all the times i had fun in Singapore, the times when dad and mum brought me out to play and to enjoy myself.

 

Author's/ No one's POV

" Plane will take off in approximately 5 mins can all passengers boarding this flight check in now? Or else you will miss your flight and we have the rights to leave without you! " Things sure was going well for Tiffanie....I wonder what's happening at the school now....wanna check it out?

 

~~~~~~~~ AT THE SCHOOL~~~~~~~~~~

 

Classroom in a big mess : CHECK

 

Party like no one's business : CHECK ( ignore the old peeps LOL)

 

Sleeping teacher : CHECK 

So basically that was how the school looked like, the students for once ruled the school~~ 

" Wow that poor girl actually transfer out and went to study abroad !"

" She probably stole money to buy a plane ticket to Korea. Pity her parents that they have such a lousy daughter!!"

" Please...lah...moving to Korea so that you can meet your idols what a dream come true NOT ~ she won't even be able to see them in real life at all."

" At least she's gone, who cares what she did? As long as that freak was out of my sight I don't care what she did,does or will do."

And so the school more like school mates celebration over Tiffanie's transfer last almost the whoie day until the teachers woke up and told them not scold, to pack up, go home and self study. Enough of this lame stuff back to Tiffanie LET'S GO~~

Your POV

And so i boarded the plane, after freaking 3 minutes i finally found my seat ( =w= ) I know I'm a slowpoke don't mind me. Since i didn't have any hand carried luggage I immedietely sat down at my window seat and admired the view outside. Well, better enjoy this view while it lasts...

I have no idea when I'll return back to this humid country~ 

Soon, the plane took off and I ordered the only thing that i thought was delicious on the menu, Chicken mix with vegetable set and a can of coke. While waiting for my food, i decided to listen to some songs on my phone. As SHINee's Dazzling Girl was playing on my playlist....

~~~~~~~~~ Dazzling Girl ~~~~~~~~~~

Oh~ Yeah~ Woo~ She’s Dazzling Oh~ Yeah~

Utsumuiteta rainy day boku wo yobisamasu koe

Hui ni kakaru niji mitai kimi ga waratteta

Kono kimochi wa nani? Maebure mo naku kimi ni deatteshimatta tokikara

Nandaka kurushii doukaeru

Dounika narisou

Dazzling girl dazzling love ai ai ai korewa korewa love

Dazzling girl dazzling love ai ai ai korega korega ai ai

Kimi wa nante beauty

Kimi wa nante cutely

Kimi wa nante pretty

Kimi wa nante lovely

Aenai hi wa rainy day

Kimi wo egakeba so happy

Kuchizusamuyo melody

Kimi ni todokebaiina yeah

My food arrived and it sure looked delicious like how i predicted it to be


 

And so i starting eating my lunch while listening to the songs on my playlist. Not long later i fell asleep...

( MAJOR SKIPPING AGAIN XD ITS SERIOUSLY WASTING TIME N SPACE TO DESCRIBE THE EATING PROCESS AND THE THINGS THAT TIFFANIE DOES WHILE ON THE PLANE. So I'll skip to the part when she's at the airport. Sorry *plays SUJU's Sorry Sorry* dedicated to the readers who feel that i should have described the process)

" Passengers please be aware that the plane will be landing in 10 minutes time. Please be reminded to return to your seats now and buckle up your seat belts and passengers who are sleeping I'm requesting for you to wake up now. Thank You." 

*Yawn* Haishh announcement disturb my beauty sleep. I rubbed my eyes and peered out of the window, I could see lights all below the plane and the view was just truly amazing. Finally I'm in Seoul,Korea, the place I've always wanted to go. After the plane landed I went to collect my going to explode anytime luggage if you remembered how full it was in the previous chapter. The airport was soooo crowded ( > < ) I tried looking for the person dad told me to look for...hmm a lady with short hair and yellow dress. Just then, I spotted her in the crowd using her phone texting someone.

 

Name: Kim Yongmi

Age: 25

Siblings: Kim Jonghyun - SHINee Member

Hobby: Reading, Singing and Shopping

Description: Simply loves her younger brother. Doesn't get mad easily just like Tiffanie, is the owner of the house Tiffanie rented. Works as a well-known fashion shop owner, rented her old house away to earn more money. Currently lives in a terrace alone unless when her brother, Jonghyun, comes back to stay on his day offs.

I walked up to her quickly n tapped her shoulder. " Hey umm are you the owner of the house my parents rented?" i asked. She turned out and faced me before saying, " Yep i sure am, you must be Tiffanie Woon, I'm Kim Yongmi. Nice to meet you~ ( ^^ ) " "Nice to meet you too." i said while shaking her hand. " Let's go to the house?" Yongmi asked. " Yea sure...i need to settle in anyways" i replied. We took a taxi to my new house, it wasn't that far away about 20 mins. On the way to the house, Yongmi and i chatted about our lives in the two different countries ( Singapore and Korea). For some reason when i looked at her closely, i felt that she looked like some idol but i couldn't figure out who it was. I must be crazy i thought to myself. 

When we got to the house, before i even took a step into it, the looks of it already shocked me out of my wits.

" U MUST BE KIDDING ME? ITS SO BIG!" I exclaimed. " I'm not kidding, this will be the house you'll be staying in better get use to the EXTRA space as compared to your house in Singapore. Whats more my house is about twice the size of this." Yongmi remarked. I just stood there speechless till Yongmi dragged me into the house. The exterior was just so amazing but the interior was FANTASTIC!

The Kitchen~

The Living Room~

My Bedroom~ ( imagine there's only one bed)

Lastly Dining Room~

" WAAA Yongmi is this just too much? And how much did my parents pay for the rent?" i asked in amazement. Yongmi just chuckled and shook her head and said " Umm they paid $300 to cover you for 2 months so if you do your maths 1 month's rent would be $150." When i heard the rental fee i almost fainted..HOW ON EARTH WILL I GET THAT MUCH MONEY ( TT_____TT ) " Ok Tiffanie I'll leave you to unpack your stuff and get use to the life in this big house. Here's my number if you need anything. By the way there's something waiting for you in the backyard!!" Yongmi jotted down her number and left as she had to run an errand. Oh well...I should check out the backyard. 

When i got to the backyard this time I really fainted. I think i was probably out for 10 minutes or so. When I regained consciousness, i realised my face was full of saliva and an innocent looking dog staring at me intently.

Name: Fluffy

Age: 2 years old

Breed: Husky

Description: A gift from Tiffanie's parents as a companion. Will always stay by Tiffanie's side whenever and wherever she is. Truly a Man's best friend. Tiffanie's non-human best friend.

The dog started my face again and i had to grabbed hold of it then i stopped covering my face with its saliva. Aishhh why is there a dog here?! At this moment i realise that the dog had a collar and there was a small post-it note stuck on its collar. I pluck down the note and it said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Tiffanie,

 

I guess you have seen your companion in Korea huh? Well, if you didn't then you won't be reading this now. Take care of him ok, his name is Fluffy, Dad n I bought it from the pet shop opposite our house. And remember this was the dog you once begged us to buy it for you 2 weeks ago? Well...now its yours...seems like things are going your way for once right? Staying in your dream country and getting your dream dog ~ OK ENOUGH OF ME BEATING AROUND THE BUSH!! Lets go straight to the point so we will not take up much of your time.  You will start going to school at Seoul Performing Arts High School next week. So you will have enough time to explore Seoul and buy whatever things you will need for school okay?

I've asked Yongmi to place the allowance money for now at the dining table before leaving. Have fun in Seoul Tiff (:

Love,

Mum and dad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Hey readers,

Sorry if this chapter and was boring ....

anyways comment below for suggestions :)

and sry if its too long :)

-iloveXkpop1-

Edited at 4:26am : KissMe4eva

 

Yo readers :D sleeping yet? HAHA I'm going to bed now nitez ^^ Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Do comment if there are any ways we can improve and do subscribe if you have enjoyed the story so far~ We will try our best to make the story more interesting i pinky promise (Y)

~ KissMe4eva