For Various Reasons....and ALLOWED!!??

EpIc LoV3 ▲?

Chapter 2

 

Your POV

So another stupid day at school, don't you guys know how much I hate it...I bet some of you do. To be honest my reason for going to Korea to study is really weird, ok maybe not really...at least i find it is. As i was walking down the hallway, students from other classes gave me cold stares. Seriously what does a girl have to do to not earn those stares, I'm not a bad kid or anything much least a nerd. I was just a typical normal school girl  who has overprotective parents and an almost normal school life except for the stares. I wasn't really sure if they were staring at me because i was last in the level again ( 3rd time)  and they looked down on me. Smarties nowadays...the stress level in Singapore is so HIGH now, how do you expect a dumb girl like me to cope with my studies?! If i was smart i would be able to but i doubt i will wanna study its so boring ! I was lost in my own thoughts when i walked straight into James, famous bully in my school. " Oi shorty watch where you are walking, don't you dare bang into me again and dirty my uniform with your smelly breath UNDERSTAND?!" his shadow loomed over me and loud voice booming around the corridor as i lowered my head and whimpered. " UNDERSTAND?! YOU CAN'T SPEAK IS IT? NEED ME TO BASH YOU UP THEN YOU WILL GIVE ME AN ANSWER!" James screamed at me. " ...y-yes u-understood.." i managed to force out the words out of my already trembling mouth, tears were b in my eyes, i couldn't stand another minute in front of him so I quickly bolted off to my classroom. Tears started falling as I made my way up the stairs to the 5th floor ( classroom level) ignoring all the smirking and snickering.

 

Students POV

" Theres that loser..Forever the last ! " whispered  someone from class 1-1.

" Serves her right ! Losers don't belong in this school at all, she's only pulling our school standard down ! " remarked a tall guy from class 1-2.

" Dumb girl she thinks she can transfer out ? Please her family's so poor till they can't give her a proper education, studying abroad is a fake dream that will never come true. " a nerdy girl from class 1-3 said ily. 

" I heard that its her 3rd time being last in the whole level HAHA what a stupid and hopeless girl who ask her to get into this school in the first place? Hurry leave no one will care you are just occupying limited spaces in this school. " a well built guy from class 1-4 shouted across the corridor earning cheers from everyone.

" How unlucky can we get to have a idiotic classmate like her? " a small girl from my class said feeling disgusted.

 

Your POV

I continued crying all the way till i reached my classroom. Luckily there was no one in class or the situation would have gotton much much worse. I'm sure you know why i wanna leave this school the reason is pretty obvious huh. I shan't say it if you don't get it read it again. I wasn't in the mood for anything  today and i decided to skip classes anyways the others would be happy without me. I turned my back to the door of the classroom and walked to the foyer and out of school. No matter what i have to get my parents to transfer me out, I can't take anymore bullshyts in this school. You guys might be wondering by didn't my parents take any actions against it although they are so protective. Frankly speaking no one informed them even the teachers, because most of the times the teachers are either sleeping in class or they heck care this kind of minor situations. Everyone self studies almost no student needs the teacher at all, even if the teacher POOFS one fine day everyone would still be able to score 100/100 for every single tests and exams well of course except for pathetic me.

Not knowing that I had already reached home as I was busy thinking of all those dumb stuff in the small brain of mine. Mum and Dad would have kill me if they found out i skipped lessons because I was moody. i threw my school bag in the corner of my room and went to switch on my music player. The best thing to do now since i'm so moody and stressed out, I'll sing and dance, the only way for me to get rid of all the stress built up inside. I chose Super Junior's y Free and Single from my playlist and before long i was dancing and singing to the song. 

~~~~~~~~Y FREE AND SINGLE~~~~~~~~~

 

Every single day I try
jeongmal geoye da wasseo
We get closer to a good time
shiryeondeule Say goodbye.

y, Free & Single ije junbineun wallyo
y, Free & Single I’m ready too, Bingo

Hey! nuguna shwisari gatneun geon jaemi eobtjanha
jom deo nopge, sege, lalalalalala
wieseo bwa, gyeondyeonaen jaga kkaedadge dwineun geot
jom deo beotyeo, beotyeo lalalalalala

nae sarama, sarama nal deo mideojwo,
nan deudieo Wake up sumyeon wiro
gin shiryeone deo gipeojyeo nadawojyeo,
ijen Upgrade daeum dangyero naga Oh~

sumi chage dalryeowa meotjige kkeutnaen geudae
Have a good time oneul mankeum Party time
gaseumi yodongchineun seungrireul mat bwa ijeneun
Have a good time
nuga geudael makgettna? Oh~

y, Free & Single I’m ready too, Bingo
y, Free & Single I’m ready too, Bingo

Just then my phone rang, SHINee's Sherlock blasted throughout the whole house. OHMYGOSH why is my ringtone so loud?! I quickly answered the call, it was from my Mum.

" Hello Tiff-ah, surprisingly Dad's workshop got cancelled today as the professor wasn't feeling well and my meeting ended early. So we're both coming back for dinner, wait for us don't sleep first we still have your trip to discuss." 

" Yes Mum, i'll be waiting." I hung up the phone after saying goodbye. My eyes were sparkling ( *w* ) at least they remembered my trip!

And so i spent the rest of the lame day sleeping like a pig, there's seriously too many rubbish in the small lousy brain of mine. That night during dinner, we had our discussion. " So Tiff your mum and I have decided  to let you study abroad in Korea but on one condition...you'll have to fend for yourself. Meaning dad and mum won't send you any allowance you'll have to earn your own money and survive on your own. If you agree to it we'll book the ticket later and you can leave tomorrow afternoon." dad said with a smile for the first time. OHMY U SERIOUS?!!! IM DREAMING OMO!!! MY FAKE DREAM COMING TRUE? YES YES YES!!! My heart was about to jump out of under my ribcage and dance to SHINee's Ring Ding Dong. Well that was my reaction till i heard that i had to fend for myself ...you must be kidding me right? " Dad you're l-lying that i have to fend for myself right? Please say you are?" I looked at him shocked. " Nope dear we aren't lying, we'll only pay for your plane ticket and rent you a small house there thats all. Once you touch down at Korea and go to your house your life there will be in your own hands. We can't send you money even if we wanted to..we won't be able to support ourseleves" Mum explained. YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FIND A FREAKIN JOB I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK PROPER KOREAN TO COMMUNICATE!!! I'm really freaking out here. " So Tiff? Whats your decision?" Dad asked looking at me straight in the eye. But i can't stand anymore bullying in school....and my dream is finally coming true! Still there's like only 30% of me surviving in Korea all alone...HAISHHH (>_<) I have to make a decision fast before the deal is off. "Umm...its a deal dad. I'll fend for myself...at least i'll try to" i said slowly. " Ok then its settled, you'll fly off to Korea tomorrow at noon. Dear go book the ticket now before there isn't any seats left, Tiff go pack your luggage. By the way you must be wondering why i allowed you to leave for Korea? I heard what happened in school today and the past few incidents and your mum and I felt that it was the best for you too. So be thankful that your current school life make us change our minds," dad said and laughed loudly. I smiled and nodded before walking off to my room to pack for the BIG day.

~~~~~~~ In my room~~~~~~~~

 

Haha...so after 15 years i'll hve to leave this room of mine? 

Coats ✔, Cardigans ✔, Jeans ✔, Sweaters ✔, Socks ✔, Shoes ✔, Shirts ✔....and the list went on and on

After like half an hour i was done with packing and my luggage looked like it was gonna explode any minute ( o_o)

Phew...finally done ( TT___TT ) definitely took me long enough. I looked at my room, and smiled slowly. Well from tomorrow onwards I won't be living here anymore, wonder if anyone will miss me in school? HAHA another fake imagination of mine, everyone will be partying like crazy tomorrow. I should get some rest since I'll be restless while I'm in Seoul. I changed into my PJ, said goognights to my parents and went off to bed. The BIG day is just a few hours away, hope no one ruins it  ( ^^ ) 

 

♛ Hey readers :D

Its me again KissMe4eva writing chapter 2. i hope you enjoyed this chapter and once again IM SO SRY I TT___TT stupid brain of mine!! K so anyways i updated 2 chapters today plus the foreword I'll be updating chap 3 and 4 later i guess keke~~ Chap 3 and 4 is written by iloveXukiss1 but I'll be editing it. So sorry if there's any grammar mistakes in here >< Please do comment...comments = extra brain juices for us (: btw the symbols in ( ) are just the person's face reaction to the suituation or some extra info. Kayz gonna start editing chapter 3 see you guys soon ^^ <3