Chapter 6

Don't say goodbye cause i'm standing by you

Third person pov

Changmin came back grinning like a fool with two big grocery bags.

That aroused everyone's curiosity.

"Changmin! Stop grinning like a fool!"

"Junsu hyung! The little girl is so kind~~"

"What do you mean?"

"She gave us all these."

Changmin squealed waving the 2 grocery bags.

"What exactly is inside?"

Junsu mumbled as he ransacked the grocery bags finding food and drinks.

Changmin noticed after these awfully long years,he heard less of the famous "eu kyang kyang" laughs from Junsu and less of yoochun's trolling.

Even though manager song managed from contacting their teammates, that did not stop them from watching jyj mvs,interviews and lives.

What Changmin noticed first every time he watch was there was always a glint of sadness in the trio's eyes and that it would always be a sad song.

He wanted to be there for his hyungs yet he can't.

It was miserable for both of them.

And when there are happy songs, the trio looks happy on the outside but of course being voldemin, he noticed the sadness behind it again.

Now, even though he is with them now, he still feels there is something missing.

Junsu became more mature.

Yoochun became more serious and held all his emotions in, only bringing out his real emotions in his drama shootings.So receiving good ratings in his dramas, for him, changmin have to say, yoochun has done well.

Jaejoong...well, he don't know...but he knew its the worst case..

Yunho however, could not be saved by Changmin.

He would always focus on Jaejoong and would have a small grin on his face as he watch Jaejoong blush when fans chant "yunho" or "yunjae".

But however, even though yunho wants to kill himself sometimes, he knew it would be not fair to Changmin and that he would have to be there for Changmin when he break down.


Yunho's pov~

 

After a few hours, the doctor came out.

With my heart thumping hard against my chest, all of us rushed to him.

"Doctor, is he okay?"

The doctor sighed as he pulled down his mask.

"There is a good and bad news."

Bad news?

"The good news is that he is okay... The bad news is that he might not be able to remember anything...So sorry."

My knees dropped dead and i fell back on the chair.

"...You mean he got amnesia?"

"Nae, yoochun-ssi. He...unfortunately lost his memories in the car accident."

"Can we go visit him now?"

"You could but the patient still needs rest. So i suggest only 1 person to go in at a time."

"Thank..thank you."

Suddenly, i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Be strong..when time passes, he will regain his memories step by step."

Jaejoong lost his memories?

Should I leave him alone with Junsu and Yoochun?

I would only get him into trouble if SM finds out...

What should I do?

I pulled my hair in frustration.

 

Changmin's pov~

I looked at Yunho hyung helplessly as he broke down again.

Just then, a text message from kyuhyun,my best friend, arrived.

To: Minnie

From: Starcraft champion

Changmin, look at the news! URGENT!

I quickly checked the news.

Kim Jaejoong, member of JYJ, in a Car Accident  

Kim Jaejoong, member of group JYJ, was involved in a car accident.

 

*PASTE THE YUNJAE PIC WHICH PASSER-BYS TOOK WHEN YUNHO WAS HOLDING JAEJOONG*


On (blah blah blah) at around 21:00 KST, Kim Jaejoong was dashing across the road and was apparently hit my a car.

It turns out that members of TVXQ, Max Changmin and U-know Yunho, were present at the scene.

Jaejoong was seriously injured and was immediately taken to the hospital by Max Changmin and U-know Yunho. The other two members of JYJ, Kim Junsu and Park YooChun rushed to the hospital as well.It is unknown at this point what Jaejoong's exact injuries are.

The police is currently investigating the accident through witnesses.


Changmin's pov

Who the heck reported this?

I made sure that no one would report it!

Now what?

I walked to the window and looked outside.

There were a numerous fans outside crying and praying for Jaejoong's health while waving their red light sticks in the air.

Now that's Cassieopeia,the 5-starred constellation, Cassiopeia; with each star representing a member of the group.

Cassieopeia only exists for us, the 5 members.

Third person's pov~

Changmin felt warmed by this over-whelming presence.

Soon, he realised the actions SM might do again to separate them.

He stepped away from the rest first.

He quickly took out his phone and scrolled down, looking for kyuhyun's name, before pressing the 'call' button.

"Yeoboseyo?Changmin?"

"Nae. Kyuhyun-ah! How's the situation there?"

"Ah....its really bad. There is a whole red sea pleading SM to give you guys a break, but they pleade for your reunion more."

Changmin's pov

"Ah....its really bad. There is a whole red sea pleading SM to give you guys a break, but they pleade for your reunion more."

I grinned. This might just work.

"Anything else?"

"Ahh! One more! SM is very angry at the moment."

Ok. Maybe it will ot work.