Chappy 1~~

Don't say goodbye cause i'm standing by you

 

Yunho's POV~

3 years ago...

"Jae, don't go! This long contract thing.....At least we still can be together!"

"Sorry...Yunnie...though i want to stay with you...I have to do this...for the sakes of my hoobaes."

And he left.

He might not know but I already knew the consequences. Joongie-ah...SM would not allow Changmin and I to contact you guys....

NOW

I took out my tablet from my bag and started reading the news that caught my eyes.

I quickly scrolled down and read it.

As i read it, a smile started forming on my face and started to feel the heavy stone in my heart breaking apart.

I feel so...light!!!

I quickly put down the tablet and jumped around in the dorm, with joy of course!!

"Hyung? Wae? Have you gone crazy from not being able to see Jaejoong umma? Uhhh...I miss umma's food...."

Changmin can out of the room and left for the kitchen. Probably reuniting with his fridge.

I ran over to Changmin's side and continue junping with joy, my smile reaching my ears.

"Changmin-ah...Changmin-ah!! Changmin-ah!!!"

"Hyung!!! Wae? Wae? Wae? Stop disturbing my food....It don't like being disturbed."

Changmin said as he rubbed the ice-cream tub box as if its a baby.

"Changmin-ah.....the lawsuit results are out!! I can talk with Joongie now!!!"

Changmin dropped the ice-cream and went to the living room and reached for the tablet.

Soon, he joined me and we continued cheering.

"Hyung!! I can eat Umma's food again!! I wanna eat Umma's food~~!!"

I smacked his head.

"All you care is food. Don't you miss your hyungs?"

"Of course but i still miss umma's food more...."

I smiled.

Although he act like a food monster, I knew how he really felt.He is only using the "food monster" as his poker face.

Even though they can't be back as TVXQ, at least we can still contact each other.

I quickly took out my phone and scrolled to the name." Boo Boo~<3"

I can't probably name it as "BooJae" or "Jaejoongie".

Our manager usually check our phones. He once spotted it and asked me who it is.

Of course i made up an excuse and said it was my cute nephew.

He suspected me for a while but quickly, he erased the doubt in his mind.

I pressed the number planning to call when our manager suddenly busted us being all happy.

We quickly  wiped the smiles off our faces.

"Ma...Manager Song... What are you doing here?"

"Don't think I'm stupid. Just because the lawsuit cases are over, doesn't mean your ban from cantacting them is lifted. Pass me your handphones."

I hesitated but Changmin put on his poker face again and quickly passed Manager Song his phone.

He then nudged me to pass it.

"Hyung~~ Palli!! Pass him your phone! I wanna continue eating..."

He said as he went to the kitchen and searched the fridge again.

I passed over my phone to the manager.

He smirked as he exited the dorm.

I was left there stunned.

"Don't worry hyung. I have a plan."

Changmin whispered into my ears.

My smile returned. When Voldemin says he got a plan....you know that it would be perfect 'cause he's a genius who make sure the plan is perfect.


What do you think of the first chapter?

By the way, the poster is coming up soon~~(I'm working on it. XD)

Enjoy!!

Anyways, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT FOR SUSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!!