Le chappy 2~~

Don't say goodbye cause i'm standing by you

A/N : HI~~!! BTW, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE POSTER??SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! 


Voldemin's POV~

I quickly told him my plan.

A smirk comes onto his face,like those smirks he would do after stealing Jae Umma's lips.

"Well...I expected you to give a good plan anyway."

I smiled.

We quickly took a bath and of course remembered our disguises and went out,through the window. Yes, I said through the window since Manager Song have took our keys too.

"Hyung,do you still have Jae umma's number?"

He smacked my head hard.

"Hyung!! What's that for? I'm gonna tell umma that appa keep hitting me."

"You little-. Never mind. And of course I have his number.Roses are red, violets are blue, his number will always be the same, so does mine."

He ended it dramatically.

"Geez...Hyung! Since when did you become so..." I shivered."cheesy..."

"From the time I fell in love with my cute, innocent Boojae. Do you know how perfect he is? He is so pretty, takes cares of the members so well, cooks for us... ..."

I rolled my eyes.

This is the 1,000,000,000,000,000...... time I heard this.

I turned and looked around at our surrounding when something caught my eyes.

The thing I have been looking for all this time--FOOD!!

I quickly ran to the road stall.

"Yah! Shim Changmin!! We have to find the telephone booth!"

"Okay...but after I eat this."

"Do you want Jae's cookings or this?"

He pointed to the road stall.

"Arasso arasso."

 

Yunho's POV~

Finally, we spotted a telephone booth.

I quickly ran there and started to dig out coins from my pocket and rang my most favourite no.

"Yeoboseyo?"

Hearing his voice after so long...it felt really good.

Tears started welling up in my eyes.

Aish, stupid tears. His voice is still the same. The same angelic voice I knew and love.

"Yeoboseyo? Anybody there? Who is this? I'm gonna hang up..."

I panicked.

"Jae wait! Don't hang up!"

"Yun-Yunho?Why are you calling from a public phone no.? "

"Manager took them away. Even Changmin's..."

"Chang-Changmin? Is he there? Let me talk to him!"

Joongie, why are you so heartless? I missed you so much but you wanted to hear Changmin more than me...

Changmin took the phone.

Jaejoong's POV~

"Jae wait! Don't hang up!"

Yun-yunho?Why are you calling from a public phone no.? "

""Manager took them away. Even Changmin's..."

His husky voice!!

I wanted to kiss him so badly!!

I knew I have to hold my urge.

""Chang-Changmin? Is he there? Let me talk to him!"

I knew changmin of there since yunnie was love sick and he won't be able to make this plan without the help of our voldemin.

"Yeoboseyo? Jae umma?"

I was touched to tears.

Even after such a long separation, he still *sniff* called me Ja-Jae umma.

"Yeah..."

"Jae umma! What did you exactly say to Yunho appa? He seemed so sad... ...Did you just break up with him? Wae? Then who's gonna keep me?"

Aish...Changminne...same as always...

"Aniyah. Its just that you know..."

"I know?"

"Well...I have to keep my urge under control."

"What urge?"

"Yah! Shim Changmin since when did you become so erted? Don't tell me Yunnie let you watch those rated videos... God. I'm gonna kill that yunho! Dirtying Changmin's mind!"

"Umma!! Its not time for that ! you better continue talking to him...before he cry..."

"Cry? Since when did the manly yunho i know cry?"

"Since you left him..."

I felt I pang in my heart.

"oh..."

Soon, the other line was once again filled with the husky voice,but sad.

"Yunho! Why do you sound so sad?Don't tell me you felt sad because you heard my voice..."

I .

"A-Aniyah! Do you know how my life was? I have to deal with Changmin everyday providing him his food and his whimpers! And when I finally got to talk to you, you wanted to talk to Changmin first!So it only proves that you miss changmin more than me!"

He complained. I laughed.

"What are you laughing about?I'm serious here!"

"Somebody jealous~~!"

"Err whatever.Can't believe you don't miss me at all..."

"This time, it was my turn to panick.

"Yah! Jung yunho! Don't any how come to a conclusion!"

"Oh yeah?"

He sound pissed. Not good.Better confess.

"Well....I-I talked to changmin first because ermmm after hearing your voice, I ermm have to *cough cough*control my urge to *cough cough again* K-I-S-S you."

I told him but the kiss spelled in english.

"K-I-S-S? Kiss? You have to control your urge to kiss me?Wah!! Boojae! I wanna kiss you too!And passionately!! I missed you so much!! "

I blushed hard.

"Yah! Jung yunho! Changmin is just right beside you, isn't he? How could you squeal over this things with changmin right beside you! Oh and you let him watch rated things? What is wrong with you?"

"huh? Let changmin watch rated things?Since when? "

I could no longer hold my urge any more.