6

Just One Beat *HIATUS*

When the final bell rang, Seohyun collected her things and waited for her classmates to exit the classroom. Once everyone filed out, Seohyun left and began to make her way down to the auditorium for rehearsal. One her way down, she passed through the music department. As she walked through, she caught a glimpse of piano in one of the classrooms. Seohyun stopped and walked in. She glanced around. No one was in sight. Her heart leaped for joy. She hadn’t touched a piano for years. She walked to the piano and ran her fingers over the keys. They were smooth and cool. Seohyun smiled to herself and sat down. Then she began to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cq175HNWu0&list=LL3KgyuumeYp54ID4pMVaiAg

Changmin was making his way down the stairs when he heard piano playing faintly. It was coming from the music department. Changmin walked up the flight of stairs. The playing began to get louder as he passed a classroom. Then he found the source of music. He glanced inside the classroom to find a young girl leaning in on a piano. She had long brown curly hair. Her fingers moved swiftly across the keys. She looked like a goddess. She was so beautiful. Changmin’s mouth curled into a smile. Maybe he could break this girl’s heart like he did with every other girl. He crept behind her and leaned over her right shoulder, not touching her. When she finished playing the song, he whispered into her ear.

“You wanna go out with me?” He asked into her ear.

Seohyun felt hot breath on her neck. It was a creeper! Seohyun’s reflexives were put into gear. She punched the man behind her, causing him to grunt and stumble backwards to the floor. Seohyun turned around to find Changmin lying before her.

“Ha!” Seohyun laughed at him.

Changmin glared at her.

“You shouldn’t have crept on me. You’ll end up hurt.” Seohyun .

Changmin got to his feet, still glaring.

“Omo!” Seohyun’s eyes bulged. She pointed at his face.

Blood began to trickle down from his nostrils. Changmin was confused. Was there something on his face?

“Are you okay?” Seohyun asked.

“What do you mean?” Changmin asked, puzzled.

“You’re bleeding!” Seohyun exclaimed.

Changmin’s hand touched his face. He pulled his hand away to see if she was telling the truth. Blood appeared on his finger tips. He clutched his nose.

“You hit me so hard you me bleed!” Changmin yelled.

“Sorry..” Seohyun apologized.

Changmin began to storm off when Seohyun grabbed his arm. He turned back to look at her with eyes full of hatred.

“What?!” He asked loudly.

She shoved something into his hand. “Here. Use this.”

“What is this?” He asked. He opened up his hand to find a handkerchief.

 

His anger went to go away and he began to soften.

“Sorry for hitting you. My body just reacts on its own.”  Seohyun apologized once again.

“I-It’s fine.” He stuttered.

“Well, I got to go. I have rehearsal for the musical. See you, ugly.” Seohyun smiled, waved, and left.

“Ha..Ugly.” He laughed to himself. Then he thought for a moment. “Wait! UGLY?! YAH!” He shouted.

Seohyun was already long gone.

“Aish!” He yelled and kicked the wall. As he turned to walk away, the picture frame, that hung on the wall, collapsed on him.

“Great..This is just my day.” Changmin said to himself.  He hung the picture back up and pinched his nose with the handkerchief. He walked to the bathroom, hung the bloody handkerchief on the edge of the sink, and rinsed the blood off his face. Then he washed his hands and dried them. Then he eyed the handkerchief and thought of Seohyun. Her smile. It dazzled him. Changmin grinned sheepishly to himself at the memory of her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short and quick update! Thought I would put some ChangSeo interaction in here! ^^ I would've made it longer but I didn't have that much time..Been busy making my other fanfic Devil's Breath. Oh and I forgot to mention that Changmin got the role of the Phantom. Those of you who have seen the Phantom of the Opera will know the roles that I have assigned to Seohyun, Changmin, and Kyuhyun. Thank you for reading! ^^