Pillow Fight.

How did you make me love you!?

We got to my house at around 10. L.Joe's hair was still dripping wet, and Niel was shivering. I threw towels at their faces so they could dry up. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Sae Hee knocked on the door.

"BABO! WE'RE GONNA WATCH A MOVIE OK?" She yelled while knocking on the door. I ignored her, and kept showering.

When I was finished with my shower, I heard screaming. I ignored them for a while, and put on my clothes. I dried my hair, and the screaming continued. It sounded like... Sae Hee? No... It couldn't be Sae Hee, the voice was higher.

The scream was followed by a yell. I was curious, so I finally got out of the bathroom, and walked to my living room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BABO! WHAT THE HELL? I TOLD YOU NOT TO OPEN THE CLOSET! " Niel was screaming his head off.

I sat down on the floor, and looked around. Ricky was hiding his face in the pillow. Sae Hee was cuddled up with C.A.P. Changjo was staring wide eyed at the tv. Chunji was shaking and screaming. And L.Joe was staring and smiling at me. I looked away thinking he was staring at something else, but he was really just staring at me. 

I threw the pillow at L.Joe's face, and he yelled.

"YAH!" He threw the pillow back at me. I smirked and threw the pillow Niel, who was just about to scream.

"AH-- ow. that hurt." Niel rubbed his face. But before I could even laugh someone threw a pillow at my face.

Sae Hee started laughing her off. I glared at her and threw a pillow at her face. She immediately stopped laughing and threw a pillow at me, I ducked and it hit Changjo's face. I grabbed a pillow and quickly ran to the kitchen. Everybody was throwing pillows at each other. I ducked and sat behind the kitchen counter. I heard footsteps coming towards me, and I quickly grabbed the pillow and threw it at whoever was coming.

"OH YOU ARE SO GONNA GET IT BABO." L.Joe, who I threw the pillow at, started running after me. I ran around the couch multiple times, avoiding all the flying pillows. But, L.Joe easily jumped over the couch and grabbed me.

"YAHH! LET GO!" I started flailing around in L.Joe's arms.

Sae Hee kept flinging pillows at Niel. Niel ran to the stairs, and threw pillows from there. Changjo ran to the kitchen with C.A.P running after him. Chunji and Ricky were swinging pillows at each other. L.Joe carried me all the way up to the stairs and went into my room. I got wide eyed and started flailing while he threw me onto my bed.

"L.Joe... what.... we're not gonna... we're too young...ohmygosh L.Joe... don't....." I mumbled everything that was on my mind.

L.Joe smirked at me and started coming closer. I started staring at L.Joe in fear, as he came closer and closer. I closed my eyes, and started yelling.

"YAH! L.JOE! NO! WE'RE TOO YOUNG!" I started flailing my arms around. But suddenly, L.Joe patted my head.

"Babo, I just brought you here so you could go to sleep. It's already 12 am! If you don't get enough sleep, you'll get eyebags, and they are going to ruin your pretty face. So go to sleep!" L.Joe flicked my forehead and smirked. L.Joe started walking away. But he stopped in the doorway.

"By the way, can we stay the night? We'll stay in the living room. Manager hyung is too lazy to pick us up, so can we? can we?" L.Joe used his aegyo on me. I smiled and nodded.

"YES! SEE YOU IN THE MORNING BABO!" He started jumping up and down, and ran all the way downstairs.

I smirked and lied down comfortably on my bed. My door started creaking and I quickly turned to face Sae Hee who was tiptoeing into my room.

"Babo, can I stay the night also?" She said while poking my cheek. I nodded and turned back towards the window. I smiled to myself, as Sae Hee lied down next to me. "You're starting to really really really like L.Joe now huh?" Sae Hee asked while facing the other way. I stayed silent, and just smiled to myself.

*Maybe I am starting to really really really like him Sae, maybe I am..* I thought while staring out the window.