Sunday Morning

How did you make me love you!?

~Sunday Morning 8 AM~

I woke up to the sound of plates clattering. I thought about what happened last night, and smiled at the thought of L.Joe bringing me up into my room. I looked beside me to find Sae Hee still asleep. I slowly got out of the bed and peeked out the door. I could smell breakfast being made, and the loud voices of Niel and Ricky. 

*I forgot they slept here last night...* I thought while walking to the bathroom. I took a shower and put on a red cardigan, a white v-neck, and shorts. Right when I walked out of the bathroom, Sae Hee was standing right in front of me, and I accidentaly bumped into her.

"Good morning babo!" I patted her head, while she just walked into the bathroom. I peeked over the stairs and saw Teen Top in the kitchen. L.Joe was playing with a spoon, Chunji was cooking, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo were drinking banana milk, and C.A.P was looking at the pictures on my fridge. I quietly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. At first they didn't notice me, but once they turned around, I yelled "ANNYEONNG!" and waved. C.A.P quickly jumped back and stepped on L.Joe. L.Joe flinched and accidentally elbowed Chunji. Chunji burned his finger on the pan, when he was elbowed by L.Joe. Changjo yelled, while Niel and Ricky screamed. 

I started laughing at them. While they just stared at me, except for Chunji who was glaring at me and holding his burned finger. I pouted at Chunji, and ran to him. 

"Awww, is oppa ok?" I said with an aegyo. He smiled at me. "I'm okay now since you're here!" He smiled and winked at me. I smiled back, until someone grabbed me by the waist.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH, LEE CHANHEEE, I'M PRETTY SURE -------- IS MINE." L.Joe said while hugging me. Chunji rolled his eyes and turned off the stove. I looked up at L.Joe who was hugging me, and smiled. 

"Good morning babo." He squished my cheeks. 

"YAH! L.JOE THAT HURTS!" I started to rub my cheeks, then he laughed and started walking away to the table. Sae Hee started coming down the stairs, and C.A.P ran up to her and dragged her to the table. L.Joe pointed at me, then pointed at the seat right next to him. I rolled my eyes and sat next to L.Joe. 

We started eating, and once we finished, C.A.P's phone rang. 

"Yeoboseyo?" C.A.P got up from the table and walked to the living room. The conversation was really quick, and he came back looking paranoid.

"WHATS WRONG MUSCLEMAN?" Sae Hee punched his arm and smiled.

"yah, manager hyung is gonna pick us up in 5 mins. There is a crowd of girls outside your house right now ------." He whispered as if the girls outside would hear us. 

L.Joe got up from the table and peeked through the window. I'm guessing the girls saw him, because they all started screaming.

"damn it, how are we gonna get out?" L.Joe whispered while walking back. Sae Hee looked at me, and I immediately looked through the back door. I walked out and peeked through the fence. Luckily there weren't any girls there. So I started waving my hands at them to hurry. Teen Top grabbed their hoodies and ran out the backdoor. I heard the sound of their manager's car, and they started rushing out the fence. L.Joe kissed my cheek before he left and winked. I started to blush and waved at them. I watched the car speed off towards downtown Seoul. 

I quickly closed the gate and watched the crowd of girls run after the car. Sae Hee dragged me inside of the house and we sat down on the couch. 

" So when are your parents coming back?" Sae Hee asked out of nowhere.

"This afternoon, why?" I said while crossing my legs on the couch. 

"BABO! LOOK AT YOUR HOUSE IT'S A MESS!" She turned my head. My whole living room looked like a tornado hit it. Pillows were lying around everywhere!

"OMO, WE NEED TO CLEAN UP BEFORE THEY COME!" I yelled while jumping off the couch.

"NO DUH." Sae Hee already began picking up all the pillows. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys for such a lame chapter! I'll make a better one next time, I promise! :D

plus, sorry for not updating right away, I've been busy! ;~;