Birthday pt.1

How did you make me love you!?

-back to your POV-

During lunch, Sae Hee FINALLY texted me. She told me to meet her at the mall after school.... but no 'happy birthday' . I was starting to get annoyed by the fact that NO ONE greeted me today. Usually, these kind of things don't get to me, but it would be nice to get one 'happy birthday' from someone! 

I walked out the school gates and started walking to the mall. Now, I really regret leaving my skateboard at home. I popped my earphones into my ears and started listening to music, to make the time going to the mall seem shorter. I was walking to the beat of the song 'Beautiful' by BEAST, until some dude bumped into me. He was wearing a black hoodie and holding a small pink bag. He was walking pretty fast. 

"YAH!" I dusted my arm, and yelled at the guy.

"MIYANHE! SORRY! I'M IN A RUSH RIGHT NOW!" The guy yelled back. THAT VOICE.

"BYUNGHUN! BABO! COME BACK HERE!" I yelled after L.Joe. He wouldn't turn back... 

"Oh.... fine, ignore me." I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I finally got to the mall and met up with Sae Hee at a dress shop.

"Hey Birthday girl!" Sae Hee came up to me and hugged me.

"Thanks Sae!" I hugged her back. 

"Here, pick whatever dress you want! it's on me, for your birthday!" She pointed at all the dress racks.

"WAE? SAE SAE. NO WAY REALLY?!" I shook my head in disbelief. She nodded and smiled. I ran into the store and dragged her along with me. 

There were so many nice dresses! But, they were all too girly for me... So, I just chose a white dress with cherry blossoms embroidered onto it. The dress was knee level, not too short, not too long, just right.

Sae Hee's eyes widened when I showed her the dress.

"I can't believe my babo chose this." She held the dress up high and stared at it. 

"Sae, I think it's a little expensive, I'll choose another one!" I grabbed the dress out of her hands and ran back to the rack. But before I could put it back onto the rack, Sae Hee grabbed the dress from my hands.

"ANIYO ANIYO! I'M GETTING THIS FOR YOU!" She ran to the cashier with the dress.

-Sae Hee's POV-

*------ this will be the perfect dress for your party tonight... L.Joe is going to love it.* I thought while walking up to the cashier to pay for it.

"That will be.. 60,000 won." The cashier said while taking the hanger off the dress. I looked into my wallet and grabbed the money Mrs. Choi gave to me. 

~earlier~

"Sae Hee! Later, take my daughter to the mall and get her a dress using this money, ok?" She handed me 100,000 won.

"Alright Mrs. Choi!" I took the money from her and put it straight into my wallet.

~back to Sae Hee at the cashier.~

"Oh, uh, here." I put the 60,000 won in her hand and grabbed the bag. *Now... what to do with the other 40,000 won..* I thought while walking back to --------.

"Thank you sooo much Sae!" She hugged me and smiled. 

"Ok, go put the dress on!" I pointed at the dressing room. 

"Wae?" She tilted her head.

"Just do it." I watched her as she ran off to the dressing room with the bag.

While waiting, I got a text from L.Joe.

- from L.Joe

Yo, Sae Hee.... I bumped into ------- while she was on the way to the mall... I think she's mad at me. 

I looked up and saw that -------- was still getting into the dress.

-from Sae Hee

Babo! Really! Anyway, she's getting into her dress right now, we'll be home in an hour.

I got up from the chair and looked at the heels that were lined up against the walls. I found silver heels that perfectly matched ------'s dress. I looked back at the dressing room.

"AHH!" ------- tripped and fell in the dressing room while trying to put her dress on.

I smiled, and looked back at the heels. I grabbed her size and quickly went to the cashier. 

"These too!" I put the heels on the table.

"Ok, that would be... 40,000 won!" The cashier smiled at me. 

*Perfect.* I handed her the money and grabbed the heels. I walked back to the dressing room. 

"Sae Hee.... can you help me put the zipper up?" ------- was waving her hand through the curtain. I rolled my eyes and helped her put the zipper up. Then she came out of the room.  I threw the heels at her and she caught them.

"Uhh.. Sae.... do I have to wear these?" She pouted and looked down at the heels. I smirked and nodded.

"Dang it." She frowned and put the heels on. She looked so pretty! 

"Ahhh! BABO YOU ARE SO PRETTY!" I jumped up and down, and pinched her cheeks.

"Whatever Sae, can we go home now?" She flailed her arms and pointed towards the exit. I smiled and nodded.

"My mom is going to pick us up, ok?" I said while walking with her towards the exit.

"Ohhhhk-- AH!" She tripped but quickly got back up,

"I'm ok." She muttered as if nothing happened. I started laughing and walked to my mom's car. 

When ------ wasn't looking, I quickly texted L.Joe.

-from Sae Hee

Yo, L.Joe. Do you have everything ready? We're coming home now!

I looked to the side and saw ------- singing to Super Junior. I smiled and looked back at my phone.

-from L.Joe

Yeah, yeah, we're ready. Niel, Ricky, and Changjo are all ready, they're nervous though. Chunji and C.A.P have everything down. But... Sae Hee... do you think she'll like mine? I'm nervous...

I quickly texted back.

-from Sae Hee

She's gonna love it L.Joe. I bet she's even going to cry. :D

-----------------------------------

Ohhh.... what are they up to? :D