Let's try it again...

How did you make me love you!?

-(running out of Namdaemun 7:00)-

I ran through the crowd of people at Namdaemun. I wiped the tears from my eyes, and ran out of Namdaemun. I headed straight towards the park. I always went to the park whenever I wanted to be alone and think for a while. I heard Sae Hee calling my name, and Niel was panicking. They were all running towards me, but I finally hopped onto my skateboard, and rode to the park.

"YAH! ------! I'M SORRY!" Niel yelled at me.

But I began to ride farther and farther away from them. Then, the sound of footsteps dissappeared.

I looked back, and saw Sae Hee holding all of them back. L.Joe just stared right at me. I turned a corner, and finally got to the park. I walked right to the middle of the park, where the fountain was.

The bright lights in the water, were blinking pink, blue and yellow. I flipped my skateboard up and sat down on the side of the fountain. I pouted and stared at the floor. I touched my lips, and thought about what happened at the photo booth.

"ugh, I wish my first kiss was more romantic." I kicked my skateboard, and it rolled away. But, suddenly someone stopped it, and flipped it up. "Sae Hee was right. You would be here." The guy said. I looked up, and saw L.Joe staring right at me. He walked up to me, and sat next to me. I didn't smile, or smirk, or even say anything. He looked at me and poked my cheek.

"Yah, babo, are you okay? Come on! It was only a kiss!" L.Joe kept poking my cheek, but then I pushed his hand away.

"But that was my first kiss.. and that wasn't even the right place to have it!" I pouted and crossed my arms.

L.Joe started laughing. I looked at him, and the fountain lights shined off his face. I smirked a little, but I quickly pouted again.

"YAH! IT'S NOT FUNNY!" I slapped L.Joe's arm. He smirked at me, and started to lean in.

"Well, then, let's try it again.." He started leaning in closer and closer. I started to get wide-eyed. From the corner of my eye, I saw Sae Hee and Teen Top freeze, just as they walked into the park. 

L.Joe finally reached my lips. I stared at him for a second, and closed my eyes.

His soft lips made my heart melt. My tummy started to have butterflies. 

"OOOOOOO!" Everybody, even Sae Hee, yelled while watching us.

I felt my cheeks burning up, so I pulled away, and L.Joe smirked.

Niel, Changjo, and Ricky started clapping. "WOOOHOOO!" 

L.Joe smiled at me, and hugged me. I couldn't stop smiling, and hugged him back.

We were still sitting on the edge of the fountain, and Niel who was running towards me, tripped over my skateboard, which L.Joe left on the ground, and fell on top of me and L.Joe.

All three of us; L.Joe, Niel, and I, fell right into the fountain. 

"FREAKIN NIEL. WHAT THE HELL!" L.Joe yelled while getting out of the fountain.

"HYUNG! ------! I'M SO SORRY!" Niel said while shaking his hair out. Sae Hee ran towards me, and helped me out of the fountain.

"Come on, let's go to my house to dry up." I said while walking out of the fountain. I picked up my skateboard, and walked with the whole group back to my house. L.Joe held my hand, and smirked. I smiled because water was dripping out of his hair. 

"OOO, OOO, -----! LET'S WATCH A MOVIE AT YOUR HOUSE WHILE WE'RE THERE!" Ricky said while tugging on my wet sleeve. I nodded, and smiled.

*I have company tonight.* I smiled while walking back to my house.