6

The Chronicles of Kyuhyun and His Family

"Siwon appa! Kibum appa!" Hyukjae and Donghae exclaimed in excitement as their parents stepped into the comfy house. It was Christmas this time around the year and taking a break from acting overseas, they decided that it was a great time to reunite with their children.

 

"What did you get us this year appa? Is it another bible? Is it plushies? What is it? Please tell us," They bombarded the couple with many questions.

 

Fortunately, Kyuhyun and Sungmin came down the stairs in time to save Siwon and Kibum from the 'interview' and tried to make them as comfortable as possible. They let the couple sit down and offered them some hot chocolate. Their little children followed their parents like an innocent puppy following its owner and sat on the couch next to their parents.

 

"How long will you be staying here?" questioned Sungmin, who was somewhat curious about the matter.

 

"We'll be actually staying for a week," Siwon replied.

 

"That's great then, more time with the kids!" Kyuhyun exclaimed in happiness.

 

"Kyuhyun, that's so unmanly and out of character of you," gasped Sungmin in shock.

 

"Yeah, whatever. I just have to keep this act up for a day and then Kangin hyung owes me $30," he explained, finishing off with his signature evil maknae smirk.

 

"Ah ok." He sighed in relief.

 

"Appas, Uncle Kyuhyun, and Auntie Sungmin, can we open the presents now?" the kids complained impatiently.

 

"Alright, alright, we'll go open the presents," Kibum said.

 

After a somewhat long while of retrieving the presents, the kids were eager to open them, but everytime they tried to get a hold of them, Siwon would pull it away from them, which earned him a pout that was pasted on Eunhyuk's and Donghae's faces.

 

"Appa! Why won't you give us the presents?!" They whined.

 

"No no! You'll have to answer some questions if you want to have them," said Siwon, with his eyebrows doing what seems to be some sort of electrical current traveling dance. "Now the first question: Who is Jesus and why is this date today important to us Catholics?"

 

"Honey, just give the presents already, no questions asked. before they get annoyed at you and pounce on you like wild rabid tigers and rip the balls out of you," Kibum joked around, chuckling at what he said.

 

"Okay honey," Siwon said as he hung his head in a sullen manner.

 

"Aish, don't worry honey. You can give them a lesson about Christmas another time."

 

"Ok."

 

Time Skip...

 

After a while of nothing but bickering over Christmas, they finally got to the presents. Eunhyuk and Donghae each received a giant large plushie, Donghae's being a Nemo and Eunhyuk's being an anchovy. ("Not funny dad," he whined.) Sungmin and Kyuhyun received some pink couple tees and the limited deluxe edition of StarCraft 2. Kyuhyun quickly took the game out of Sungmin's hands and quickly ran and shut the bedroom door.

 

"Well everyone, Merry Christmas!" Kibum cheered merrily. Everyone started partying and having a good time. Until the sound of a doorbell ringing echoed throughout the room.

 

"! IT'S THOSE MOTHERING CAROLERS AGAIN!" yelled Kyuhyun, who was currently playing on his newly bought StarCraft game.

 

~Hello everyone! A late Christmas episode for those of you guys! Hoped you likey! ^^