4

The Chronicles of Kyuhyun and His Family

“!” Kyuhyun swore under his breath.

 

He had accidently dropped Sungmin’s favorite mug on the ground and was now picking up the shards that had scattered everywhere on the floor. He scanned his surroundings to see if his lover was anywhere in sight. When he realized he didn’t see him, he just continued doing what he did before.

 

But, he didn’t realize that there were two pairs of eyes watching him curiously.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Uncle Kyuhyun!” Little Donghae and Eunhyuk were calling for their relative.

 

“What do you want?” he said in a grumpy tone.

 

“Do you know what ‘’ means?” Donghae innocently asked.

 

“Wha- Who taught you that?!”

 

“It was you, Uncle Kyuhyun. You were saying ‘’ while picking up pieces of a cup,” Eunhyuk explained.

 

“So what does it mean then Uncle Kyuhyun?”

 

“Oh, um…” Their uncle was panicking in this situation. “Well, um, it means to uh, bake cookies? Yeah, it means to bake cookies!” He then felt proud of himself because he quickly came up with an idea. He did not want to give them a lesson about ual .

 

“Oh! Okay. Thanks Uncle Kyuhyun!” And EunHae ran off to their room.

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” mumbled Kyuhyun, who then proceeded to go to his bedroom and play some more StarCraft.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Auntie Sungmin!” The said person turned around to see Donghae charging at him at full speed.

 

“Yes Donghae? What do you need?” he asked as he sipped his hot chocolate.

 

“Can I with Hyukkie?” Donghae asked as if it was no deal at all.

 

Unfortunately, Sungmin decided to take a rather large sip of the hot drink, and did a spit take as a response to the younger’s question.

 

“YOU WANT TO DO WHAT WITH WHO?!” Sungmin shrieked.

 

“What’s the big deal with it? I just want to with Hyukkie. Why is it so hard?” The older then began to notice the tears that were slowly pooling up in the younger’s eyes.

 

“Um, Donghae ah, do you actually know what ‘’ means?” Sungmin questioned.

 

“Yeah, doesn’t it mean to bake cookies with someone?”

 

“Oh.” Sungmin had a feeling who taught him that. “Did Uncle Kyuhyun teach you and Hyukjae that?”

 

“Yep! Isn’t Uncle Kyuhyun a great teacher?” he said.

 

“Yep. He sure is.” Sungmin said in a sarcastic tone. “Go play with Hyukjae please Donghae. I have some business to deal with.”

 

“Ok!” The little one ran off to the front of their house to play with his lover best friend.

 

Sungmin rolled up his sleeves and stomped to his and Kyuhyun’s bedroom. He bashed the door open and slammed the laptop Kyuhyun was playing StarCraft on off.

 

“Minnie! I was just about to win!” his husband whined.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun…” Sungmin growled in a threatening way.

 

“Yes my lovely Minnie?” he answered sweetly.

 

“YOU ARE SO GONNA GET IT! TEACHING SWEAR WORDS TO DONGHAE AND EUNHYUK, WHAT KIND OF PARENT ARE YOU?!” scolded Sungmin.

 

“WHA- HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT MINNIE?! I’M SORRY! I DIDN’T MEAN IT! IT WAS JUST THAT I WAS GOING TO MAKE SOME TEA FOR YOU AND THEN I ACCIDENTLY SLIPPED ON A TOY THAT HYUKJAE DECIDED TO DROP ON THE GROUND AND THEN YOUR FAVORITE MUG SLIPPED OUT OF MY HAND AND THEN IT SHATTERED INTO PIECES ON THE GROUND- and you didn’t know about that did you?” Kyuhyun confessed like it was the end of the world.

 

“You are in some deep Cho Kyuhyun…” And like a tiger stalking its prey, Sungmin pounced on the defenseless Kyuhyun and beat the bull out of him.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Why is there so much noise in the house Hyukkie?” Donghae said, playing with a shovel and building a mini dirt castle.

 

“I think they’re at it again,” mumbled Hyukjae, with his erted mode on.

 

“What do you mean by that Hyukkie?”

 

“You’ll learn when you’re older Hae.”

 

At the hospital…

 

“Holy Shisus! What happened to him?!” Yesung, the doctor, exclaimed in horror as he stepped into the hospital room where a messed up glob of what looked like to be Kyuhyun laid with Sungmin reading a magazine next to him.

 

“Oh, he just fell down the stairs, that’s all,” Sungmin nonchalantly replied back.

 

~Here’s an update as an apology to why I haven’t updated in a while. Please forgive meh.

 m(_ _)m I was about to finish this chapter when my computer decides to shut down on me. *flips tables*

Anyways, see you soon! ^^ (P.S. Does anyone know how to put pictures into the chapter?)