3 -

The Chronicles of Kyuhyun and His Family

 

 Many Moons Ago, there was a- (Not! A Lot Of Generations Later...)

 

"Appa, Can you tell me a story-" Little Kibum politely asked, but was cut off by his dad.

 

"No," Kangin stated.

 

"Bu-"

 

"NO."

 

"I haven't even given a reason ye-"

 

"How many times do I have to tell you NO?!" His dad finally snapped, ripping the newspaper in half.

 

Little Kibum let out a whimper. "Appa is mean! Kibummie hates appa!" And he ran away to somewhere.

 

Kangin let out a sigh and continued reading his newspaper.

 

"Yeobo, where's Kibum?" questioned Leeteuk, his wife husband.

 

"He ran away from home," he nonchantly replied.

 

"Oh. Ok....WAIT WHAT?! YOUNGWOON!" Leeteuk yelled out, scolding him in the process.

 

"What's the big deal?"

 

"YOU LET OUR ONLY CHILD RUN OFF TO WHO KNOWS WHERE BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TELL HIM A STORY?!"

 

"Yeah? So?"

 

"Kim Youngwoon, NO FOR A YEAR!"

 

Kangin quickly bolted up from his seat. "WAIT WHAT? I'M SORRY HONEY I AM! I'LL ACCEPT ANY PUNISHMENT EXCEPT THAT! PLEASE NOT THAT! I BEG OF YOU!" He was now on his knees, pleading for mercy.

 

"Nope. A punishment is a punishment. By the way, you also have to look for him too," Leeteuk devilishly said. I mean like it's so evil, it could rival that of Kyuhyun's and Heechul's evilness. COMBINED. (O__O)

 

(Anyway.)  "NOOOOOOO!" Kangin cried out, staring at the ceiling.

 

"Honey, hurry up and find him. You're taking awhile so shoo," Leeteuk said, and gestured with his hands the "shoo" sign.

 

" Yes Teukie," Youngwoon mournfully muttered.

 

"Good boy."

 

Meanwhile at Siwon's palace in heaven..,

 

"Kyuhyun! Come and move your lazy over here!" bellowed Shisus (Siwon).

 

"What?" Kyuhyun stated bluntly. He looked down and saw a small child tugging at Siwon's robe.

 

"Wonnie, play with me," whined the little kid.

 

"Oh so now you're molesting kids now huh? You should be ashamed of yourself. You're supposed to be Shisus, the one who is all mighty, holy, and clean of sin. Not some person. It's not moral and pretty soon, you'll be everyone in heaven. Hello? Are you listening to me? By the way how much is the salary every yea-"

 

"KYUHYUN! I'M NOT MOLESTING CHILDREN FOR PETE'S SAKE! AND WE HAVE AN INNOCENT CHILD HERE TOO!" Siwon yelled at the maknae, covering Kibum's ears.

 

"Ok, geez you old geezer."

 

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"

 

"Nothing," Kyuhyun murmured under his breath.

 

Siwon let out a sigh. "Anyway, this is Kibum, my friend's son. He just ran away from home, and I have to send him back sooo, you do it for me," and Siwon led the little boy to the maknae.

 

"WAIT, WHAT? WHY ME?!"

 

"Because, one, I'm busy. And two, I'll tell Sungmin that you were the one who killed Fluffy the bunny, and the one that dyed all of his pink clothes Starcraft colors," Shisus explained.

 

"Fine. HEY MINNIE AH!"

 

Sungmin skipped over to where WonKyu and Kibum were. "Who is this Kyuhyunnie?"

 

"His friend's son. We have to send him back to Earth," said Kyuhyun.

 

"Oh. Ok!" Sungmin beamed cutely. He crouched down to meet Kibum's eye level.

 

"Hi! I'm Sungmin!" he cheerfully chirped at the younger.

 

"I'm Kibum," the tiny boy replied back.

 

"Aigoo, you're so cute! But sadly, I can't keep you," the bunny boy said, and he pinched the younger's cheeks. 

 

"Can we go now already?" the fox (Kyu) said impatiently, tapping his foot on the clouds. He was already jealous of the actions done to the younger and tried to hide his feeling as much as possible.

 

"Ok. But Kibum wants to say bye to Shisus first."

 

The kid went up to Siwon and hugged the god. Siwon gave him a peck on the forehead. Kibum ran back to the Kyumin couple holding their hands.

 

"See, I told you he was a child molester," Kyuhyun whispered to Sungmin, who was opening the portal.

 

"HEY! I HEARD THAT CHO! DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE LETTING YOU IN HEAVEN NEXT TIME!" Siwon shouted at him.

 

"Whatever! I can always crash at Uncle Heechul's place!" Kyuhyun shouted back, and Kyumin and Kibum went into the portal.

 

Hmph. How does he always manage to make me speechless? I need more comebacks, Siwon thought to himself, and dashed to the computer.

 

~Yay! I made a new chapter! By the way, hi there guys!