1 -

The Chronicles of Kyuhyun and His Family

 

"Uncle Kyuhyun! Tell us a story. Pweeease. We're bored and you won't let us play with your laptop!" pleaded a 6 year old Donghae and Hyukjae.

 

"You guys really want to hear one?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Yep!" they replied back.

 

"Arasso. Sit down on the couch and I'll tell you," said Kyuhyun,  pausing his (precious) Starcraft game.

 

Hyukjae and Donghae went to grab their monkey and Nemo plushies and sat down in the couch.

 

Kyuhyun came and sat down on the recliner.

 

"Ok. Umm..." Kyuhyun tried to think of a story.

 

"Oh! Here's one!" 

 

Hyukjae and Donghae focused intently on Kyuhyun who was trying to make up a story.

 

(This is the story.)

 

"Um, well... Once upon a time there was a princess, no wait. Scratch that. Prince that lived in the land of  Aegyo. His name was Ming and he was more beautiful than any other prince or princess in the world. (Except for his brother, Taemin.) With luscious blonde hair and big doe eyes who couldn't resist him. Many people came to his castle to propose to him, but he turned down all of them. Then-"

 

"Is the prince Uncle Kyuhyun is talking about is Auntie Sungmin?" asked Donghae.

 

"Uh, no. Shut up and let me continue the story."

 

"Anyway then one day a handsome prince by the of Siwon rode on his horse to his castle to ask for an arranged marriage with him. His parents accepted (since he was too handsome) but the problem was that he was an evil ing bastard that was arrogant and was a ing  playe-"

 

"Uncle Kyuhyun! Don't teach us how to swear! You're going to scar Hae!" said Hyukjae, covering his and Donghae's ears.

 

"Well sorry! It's an urge!"

 

"Well anyway, he was a player. When Ming heard about this marriage, he was terrified and ran away from home that night, changing his name to Sungmin, so that they couldn't find him. He went into a dark forest and collapsed from the cold. A dark figure came out and took him into his home. When Sungmin woke up, he was in a cozy cabin with his savior taking care of him. They talked for a while and Sungmin found out his savior's name was Kyuhyu-"

 

"Isn't that you, Uncle Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked.

 

"No. it isn't. Now shut up."

 

"Mianhe."

 

"...Kyuhyun and that he was a sorcerer. He had a talking pet dog named Jonghyun and a cat named Kibum (it liked to be called Key more.) Sungmin stayed there for a while, acting as the housekeeper and doing the chores everyday. He eventually fell in love with Kyuhyun and they got married. They had a kid named Onew and lived happily ever after. Until,that is, Siwon found the location where Sungmin was and sent an army of Zergs to kill Sungmin's lover and take Sungmin back to the castle. But luckily, Kyuhyun and his friends (Key the cat, Jonghyun the Dog, Onew his son, Minho the Bull and Taemin, also a sorcerer) fought off and killed all the Zergs. Sungmin went to Siwon's castle and they fought until Sungmin won by kicking Siwon really hard in the crotch. Siwon let out a yelp and  turned into a Christian. The battle was finally over and they lived happily ever after again with Siwon finding his lover named Kibum. (not Key). The End."

 

"Tell us more Uncle Kyuhyun! Please!" they begged when the story was over.

 

"No. I'm going to play Starcraft now."

 

"Then teach us how to play too."

 

"No."

 

"Please."

 

"No."

 

"Please, ice cream with an Auntie Sungmin covered in whipped cream on top with a cherry next to him." Hyukjae pleaded.

 

"Well, that would be one tasty treat then," Kyuhyun said, fantasizing about what would happen.

 

"Eww. Auntie Sungmin! Uncle Kyuhyun is thinking y thoughts," Hyukjae and Donghae called out.

 

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! No for a month!" Sungmin yelled back.

 

Kyuhyun quickly jolted from his thoughts and went to apologize to Sungmin.

 

"..."

 

"Hyukkie?" Donghae asked.

 

"Yes?" Hyukjae replied back.

 

"Let's go play on Uncle Kyuhyun's laptop!"

 

"Ok!"

 

And they ran into KyuMin's bedroom.

 

~Welcome fellow reader, to the first chapter. Hope you enjoy the rest of the updates! ^^