Special Chapter IV

MISSION: MELT HIS HEART!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris’s POV

I was on my way to the restaurant because that panda Huang Zitao who ate like a pig kept whining about him being freaking hungry and needed food for his growth. As usual, I always lost whenever he did his aegyo. So here I am, walking lazily towards the restaurant that was located near the back door of the hotel.

However, my real intention was distracted when I saw a blonde girl walked pass me. Heck, she was beautiful. I was captivated for a while until I saw another girl who just met the Miss Blondie at the back door.

I was frozen there because I knew her very well. My best friend’s wife, Park Sarang. I was about to go to her. But, she seemed was in a hurry and left a cute little girl with Miss Blondie.

And at that time I just knew it.

Byun Baekhyun is a father but he doesn’t even know about it.

 

xxxxxxxxxx

 

Lisa stared at the guy. Even though he was very freakin’ hell handsome, but she didn’t like the way he looked at her and his voice tone when he talked to her.

“Excuse me??”, Lisa asked in annoyed voice. Baekhee was still in her arms, clueless of the tension in the air at that time.

“I asked you .. That was Park Sarang, right??”, Kris repeated his question with annoyance written all over his face. Lisa just rolled her eyes and about to just leave and ignore him.

“No no no~You don’t ignore me, the handsome Kris, like this!I asked you a question and I demand an answer from you right now!”, Kris held her arm to prevent her from leaving.

“So what if she’s Park Sarang??!!It has nothing to do with you!”, Lisa shouted.

“SHE’S MY FRIEND’S WIFE AND THIS CHILD DESERVES TO KNOW HER FATHER!!”, Kris shouted back. His harsh voice startled Baekhee and in no time, she cried.

Lisa quickly patted her back to calm her down. She glared at Kris who was looking away, feeling a bit guilty for ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter