[EXO's Side Story] The Best Drama EVER! (minus Baekhyun)

MISSION: MELT HIS HEART!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Baekhyun left the room and Suho’s childish fight with Sehun, the members gathered around again for some empty talks. Suddenly, Chanyeol gave the brightest idea ever.

“Guys, wanna check up on Baekhyun?”, he said. The members became alerted listening to him.

“Yeah!That would be legendary!Let’s go, guys!”, Kai excitedly chirped and pushed all the members out of the room.

“Wait!Lemme call Luhan hyung .. EXO-M shall cherish this epic moment too!”, Sehun stopped his steps.

“Yeah .. HunHan strikes again!”, all the members chorused. Sehun just shot daggers at them and made a video call to his beloved Xiao Lu hyung.

“Luhan hyung~~~get all the members on screen right now!”, Sehun said as soon as Luhan picked up his phone. When all the M members were there, trying to squeeze in so they can fit the freakin’ hell small screen, Suho told them about Baekhyun excitedly. Then, the M members squealed and fanboying crazily at the other line.

“What are you guys waiting for?Palli palli go to BTOB’s dressing room. This shall be more interesting than all the dramas I’ve watched so far!”, Tao hurried them. All of them ran to BTOB’s dressing room, took a peak at the slightly opened door. Thank God no one was there. Even the people inside the room couldn’t notice the creepy stares and dorky squeals that came out from the EXO members.

“Yah!What did I missed??”, Kai asked suddenly .. while eating popcorn.

“They’re still talking and how the hell did you get that popcorn?When did you even go buy that?”, Kyungsoo asked while widening his owl eyes.

“Ohh .. and I bought this when you guys were busy talking to those Chinese guys. Hey, this good drama needs to be watched while eating popcorn!And hi, guys~~”, Kai said, half whispering and greeted the M members.

“Hello!We’re Koreans!”, Xiumin and Chen pouted. Kai were about to bicker with them when the others shushed him in annoyance with a ‘you’re-such-a-party-pooper’ face.

“OMO!The drama has started!And wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter