Finally ..

MISSION: MELT HIS HEART!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun was walking so swiftly along the corridor, as if he’s trying to beat Usain Bolt’s record. Everyone who tried to greet him looked at him weirdly as his face was so serious and hardly smiling. Finally, he reached his destination. He pushed the door to open harshly. It revealed you and Minhyuk, who were having a funny conversation. It made both of you and Minhyuk to look at the door and saw Baekhyun who was about to explode anytime soon.

“Baekhyun-ah, what are you doing here?Are you looking for me?”, Minhyuk politely asked.

“No.”, he’s just simply answered and secretly eyed you from the corner of his eyes. You just lowered your head, quite scared with Baekhyun. Minhyuk just shrugged his shoulders and went back his attention to you.

“Sarang-ah .. and you know what?Ilhoon freakin’ stabbed Donie hyung with his spike bangle. And then, Eunkwang hyung was off pitched that day. We’re LOL-ing like crazy on that day!”, Mihyuk told you and laughed. You followed him laughing so hard, not realizing that Baekhyun was still there, watching you guys in secret.

Baekhyun was mad, super mad!I thought you came here for me. What is this??Are you playing with me again??

You were so engrossed with Minhyuk’s stories. You didn’t even realize the death glares sent by Baekhyun to you and Minhyuk. You were laughing so hard until it made your hair quite messy. Suddenly, Minhyuk moved his fingers to your face, trying to tuck a strand of your hair back to your ear. You froze …. Until someone shouted loudly. Baekhyun grabbed Minhyuk’s hand, preventing it from touching you.

“Who said you can touch her??”, he barked at Minhyuk.

“Woah~hold it Baekhyun-ssi .. And who said you can prevent me from doing so?”, he shot back at him. Suddenly, Baekhyun grabbed y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter