The Favor ..

MISSION: MELT HIS HEART!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were stunned. A bit confused. He was kissing you, the bumpkin that he hated the most. Even so, you also kind of enjoyed the kiss. He’s such a good kisser. At the same time, you were also wondering why he kissed you. Then, you broke the kiss to catch some breath.

“Baekhyun, why did y-“

“Just shut up will you??”, he cut and kissed you one more time. You were stunned, once again. After a while, you kissed him back. You could feel he was smiling on your lips after you kissed him back. The kiss lasted for a minute. You looked at him, demanding for an answer.

“Why Baekhyun?You’re playing with me, aren’t you??”, you asked in shaky hands, still in shocked with the aftermath of the kiss.

“Baby, I won’t kiss a girl who I don’t love.”, he simply answered and smiled sincerely. You looked into his eyes. He calls me baby. Does he love me?

“Do you love me, Byun Baekhyun?”, you asked once again. You wanted to be assured of his feelings towards you. He laughed. She looks so cute when she’s confused. Oh God!How I love this woman!

“Should I answer it with another kiss??”, he answered, quite greasy. OMO!Is this really Byun Baekhyun?It’s scary.

“Yah!Stop being greasy. You’re scaring me.”, you said.

Baekhyun just chuckled and pulled you to his arms. He rested your head on his chest.

“Yes, I do love you. Don’t ask me when, because I really don’t know when I’ve started to fall for you.”, he said. He words sounded so sincere. You were touched and cried on his chest.

“Why are you crying, baby?You don’t love me?”, he asked, worriedly.

“Ani. I love you too. So much!You bad boy!How could you do this to me?Why you didn’t come home yesterday?I missed you like crazy at home!”, you cried and hit his chest a few times. He just chuckled and hugged you tighter to stop you from hitting him.

“I’m sorry. You’re the one who messed up with me. So, don’t blame me.”, he said and flashed his cute, adorable eye smile.

“Yeah, you’re right. I’m sorry, Baekhyun.”

“I forgive you. Yah!You should call me oppa. Why you can call all my hyungs ‘oppa’ but not me??I’m older too, you know.”, he said and pouted. You just chuckled at his childishness and pecked his cheek.

“Oppa~~”, you did an aegyo on him. He just l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter