Special Chapter III

MISSION: MELT HIS HEART!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a year already since they broke up. Baekhyun wasn’t able to forget her completely, but at least it didn’t hurt so badly whenever she came floating in his mind. Sometimes, he would cry his heart out inside the bathroom alone when he missed her too much. The members knew about it, but they decided to just let him since they didn’t want to invade his private life.

At that time, they were preparing their stuff to go to Jejudo. They’ll hold a showcase and fanmeeting there. Everyone was ecstatic about going there. The dorm was so noisy with them screaming and squealing in excitement.

“I want to eat everything delicious there!Ahh~Food!!!”, Tao said in excitement and smiled widely thinking of the food.

“Yah!We’re not going there to eat!Since it’s summer, hot chicks in bikini sound so pleasing!”, Kai said and his lips in excitement. Tao and Sehun looked at him in disgust.

“Suho hyung!!Get rid of this disgusting erted teenager with raging hormones from this dorm!I hate him!!”, Sehun ran away while screaming to Suho. Kai stood up from his seat and chased Sehun down. Baekhyun chuckled seeing his little dongsaengs acting immature like that.

Actually, he was thinking about Sarang. He remembered saying he’ll take her to Jejudo someday whenever he’s free. Sarang was so excited that she screamed and kissed him a few times all over his face while hugging him so tightly. Suddenly, his tears welled up in his eyes.

Byun Baekhyun .. Don’t cry .. You’ve promised yourself you’ll find her, right??Don’t worry .. You’ll meet her someday.

Chanyeol, who was watching him from afar, walked to him and patted his shoulder. Baekhyun just gave out an assuring smile, indicating that he’s fine and there’s nothing to be worried about.

“Boys!We’ll be late .. Let’s go!”, the manager shouted. Soon, one by one members left the dorm and then, all of them drifted to the airport.

“Jejudo, here we come!!!!” Chen shouted in excitement.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

The morning sunray hit her face. She groaned and woke up from her bed. Her beautiful Byun Baekhee was still sleeping peacefully while her thumb in her sleep. Sarang gave a morning kiss to her cheeks and left to take a bath.

As she stepped out of the room, the smell of freshly made pancakes greeted her sense of smell. She walked to the kitchen and the sight of Lisa preparing breakfast while singing The Smurf’s Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter