Special Chapter V

MISSION: MELT HIS HEART!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their schedule finished, they had some free time for the rest of the day. Jongin decided to just stay at the hotel and sleep until tomorrow. He asked Kyungsoo to stay with him.

"Give me 10 good reasons why I have to stay with you instead of going out to play with them!", he arged with Jongin

"Oh please .. I can come up with 100 reasons and all of them will be the same .. You love me too much to leave me alone, my dear Do Kyungsoo hyung~”, Jongin barked and smile cutely at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and sighed in defeat.

Tao silently walked to Kris’s room to wake him up. Groaning in annoyance, he woke up and found Tao smiling cutely at him.

“Gege, can we go see Hot Blondie nuna now??I think she’ll be leaving anytime soon ..”, Tao carefully said. He even clasped his hands together, hoping Kris would give in. Releasing a deep sigh, he got up from his bed.

“Go change your clothes .. We’re leaving in 5 minutes!”, Kris monotonously said and shoved Tao out of his room. Tao squealed in excitement and quickly left to his room.

‘Aisshhh .. This is going to be a very tiring day ..’, Kris let out a deep sigh again and started changing his clothes.

 

xxxxxxxxxx

 

Tao and Kris reached the hall they used for the interview before. It seemed like the staffs hadn’t left yet as they were busy packing up and cleaning the hall.

“Excuse me, where’s Hot Blondie nuna??”, Tao shamelessly asked one of the staff there, leaving Kris facepalmed himself. The staff just looked at Tao’s excited face blankly, trying to process who’s the person he was looking for.

“He meant one of the staffs here .. She’s blonde and speaks with British accent ..”, Kris explained and smacked Tao’s head right after.

“Ouch!What was that for??!”, Tao rubbed his pained head and glared at the leader.

“You deserve one for that stupid question!”, Kris just coldly replied and went back to the staff.

“Ohh .. You mean Lisa??She’s over there with Baekhee ..”, the staff pointed to a corner where Lisa was playing wit Baekhee while organizing the papers on the table.

‘So .. Her name is Lisa .. Gotcha!’, Kris said in his head and let out a smirk that unnoticeable by anyone.

Tao, being impatient, ran to the corner and greeted Lisa.

“Hello, Hot Blondie nuna!!Annyeong, Baek’s daughter!!”, Tao shouted to them and waved his hand cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter