Chapter 4

The Twist of Fate

You slammed the door behind you and went to the kitchen. You poured some cold water and drank it. Your mom and dad were staring at you blankly. You saw your brother, he saw you and said "Oh hey, wassup, Hyejungie.." "Shut up" you said coldly and walked away, leaving your brother, shocked and frozen.
You slammed your room's door and threw yourself to the bed. You sighed, then dozed off.

You arrived at school early, you went to your locker and saw EXO-K there. "Hey guys" you said awkwardly "I'm sorry for yesterday. I lost it. I was rude, I shouldn't do that" Baekhyun patted your back "It's okay,Jung. We understand" he said and smiled. "Aww, no free meals" Chanyeol looked at you and pouted. You just looked at him, he bursted out laughing. You laughed and said "C'mon, I'll treat y'all later, leggo"

You walked in to your class and saw Kris there. You walked past him and sat down, "What a jerk" you murmured. You took out your books and read fanfics while waiting for the teacher to come. "Good morning class, let's start our lesson today, Who's absent?"

You were so bored. You've done the exercises and now waiting for the bell to ring. You looked at Kris in front of you busy doing the exercises. "You surely are dumb. The exercises are so easy." you scoffed and looked out of the window. You looked at Kris again and suddenly felt so mad. "Bad jerk" you said and kicked him from behind. "DAMMIT" you found yourself unconsciously kicked him just now. You quickly acted like you were sleeping. "What's wrong,Wu Fan?"the teacher asked. "Nothing" you could feel his strong gaze at you. You still didn't move a bit. He sat down and whispered at you. "You better watch out" then the bell rang.

You sat down and took out a big chicken bucket from the fastfood restaurant. The EXO-K boys "wow"ed gleefully. "You better left some for me" you said and started eating the food you brought from home. "Yah, what did you do to that angry bird?" Chanyeol asked playfully with naughty smirk. "What did I do" you asked innocently. "Don't play innocent,baby" Baekhyun tickled you. "I WAS JUST SLEEPING" you shouted. The canteen went silent and people were staring at you. You quickly bowed and apologized. "Sorry,sorry" you sat. The EXO-K boys were laughing. "You all. just shut up" "But you did kick him, didn't you?"
"Ehm" you nodded while munching your food. "You better be careful, I was told that his daddy's a gangster" "Ehm, eh WHAT" you quickly swallowed your food.
"Yeah, I heard rumors. You should be careful, Hyejung a.. You might be in danger if you don't act carefully"

"Yah, Kris. Rumors started to spread around about your father"
"Let it be.. It's the truth anyway" Kris said lightly as he sipped his cappucinno, "So that those people around me will behave" He took a glance at you, who were busy eating. "You surely hate that girl, huh" Chen asked. "Who will like that kind of girl, she's not a girl, she's a boy" Xiumin added. "Just be careful, maybe one day you will fall for her" Luhan calmly added. Kris laughed "I won't, if I do, I will give you my race helmet. The one with Sebastian's signature"
"DEAL..DEAL" Tao spoke up. Kris smirked and looked at you