Chapter 2

The Twist of Fate

You and EXO-K quickly went to the class as soon as the bell rang. You found out that the EXO-M will be in your class too. You plunked yourself into your chair and started reading some fanfics. "I didn't know that a girl like you read fanfics" Suho that sat beside you smirked playfully. You slapped his back and said "Just mind your own business,boy" He cringed in pain "Arasso,arasso"
The teacher went in with EXO-M guys. The girls in your class started to go wild. They checked their hair, put on perfumes, lipgloss,mascara,etc,etc. "Crazy girls" you looked at them in disbelief and started reading again. "Class, please welcome the new boys. Please introduce yourselves" the teacher said and smiled shyly. What a crazy teacher I have, you scoffed.

The tall guy in the front introduced himself. "I'm Kris" he said shortly. "B-but, isn't your name Wu Yi..."
"Kris" he cut the teacher. "S-sure" the teacher answered, afraid of the cold gaze Kris gave. "He looks like an Angry Bird" you whispered at Suho. He bursted out laughing and stopped when the teacher scolded him.
"I'm Lay" he smiled showing his dimples. The girls went crazy and shouted.
"I'm Luhan". "He looks like a deer" you mouthed Baekhyun. He smiled.
"I'm Xiumin". "He looks like some rotten buns" you said to Suho a little bit too loudly. The girls stared at you in anger, you felt like melting on your chair. You quickly acted like you're busy writing.
"I'm Chen"
"I'm Tao" he said cutely and smiled. "He looks like a monk, doesn't he?" D.O said to you and you nodded trying not to laugh.

"Please take a seat" the teacher said. All the girls, except you, of course, were staring at them hopefully. Kris looked around and spotted the empty seat in front of you. "I'm gonna sit there" You looked at him blankly then back reading. After the 5 others found their seats, the teacher started teaching. You felt so sleepy, you closed your book and slept. You were about to fall asleep when the teacher called you.
"LEE HYEJUNG, Who told you to sleep?" she said, she looked at you and realized you wore make-up. "and who told you, you can wear eyeliner?"
"I told myself" you said lightly. "Do the questions on the board in 5 mins or I'll tell the principal" You stood up heavily and started doing the questions. They were so easy for you, the smartest one in class. After doing it in less than 5 mins, you looked at your teacher. "You can tell the principal about I've wearing make-up, I wonder what will he say" you smiled in victory then the bell rang.
"That was brave,dude. Bravo to our leader" Chanyeol said as he high-fived you. "I didn't know that you have a very well-mannered leader" Lay said sarcastically. D.O was about to punch him when you stopped him and said "Let me" you smiled and stared deeply at Lay. "I didn't know that your leader is a grumpy Angry Bird" you said. "C'mon lets go" you said, EXO-K followed you. You glanced back at EXO-M and smirked victory.

 

 

How is it? Sorry for making yourself mocking EXO-M XD

I hope you like it, and please comment and subscribe maybe?XD