Chapter 1

The Twist of Fate

"Ey yo, baby girl. Wake up" you heard someone shouted and opened the curtains. You cringed and opened  your eyes reluctantly. "Baekhyun a, can't I skip school?" you said as you tried to do an aegyo. "You know, you have an awful aegyo, wake up" he took your blanket and started to fold it neatly. "Come on, lazy girl, we're gonna be late. First day of school, wouldn't wanna miss it" He suddenly carried you and brought you to the bathroom. "C'mon. Don't be a lazy " he threw your towel and went out.

After putting on your uniform, you did your hair into a high ponytail. Then you took your eyeliner and started to draw long lines on your eyelids. You looked at the mirror, satisfied with your 'Jiyeon T-ara like' eyeliner. "You're senior now, you should leave a good impression on your juniors. Make-up isn't allowed" Baekhyun said and chuckled. "Well, I'm not the the type who follow the rules" you said lightly. You grabbed your black leather jacket, your motor's gloves and a black-red helmet. "Lets go" you said. You went downstairs and greeted your mom. "Hey, sweetie, not gonna eat breakfast?"
"Nope, I'm in a hurry, bye mom" you cupped your mom and said to Baekhyun "C'mon, what are you waiting for?"
"You're going by motor again?" your mom asked. "Course, that's a must. Bye mom"
"Take care, sure". Baekhyun bowed at your mom and smiled "I'm going, eomoenim"
"Please take care of HyeJung, kay". "Sure" he smiled and followed you behind.

 

You arrived at school and parked your motor in a special place. Yes, the motorcycles club has a special parking area. You took off your helmet. EXO-K was already there. You high-fived each other. "Yo, how's our leader? Have you warmed up enough? I'm ready to win this time" Chanyeol, the happy virus said.
You only smirked and said "I'm the Queen. I always win"
"Let's go in. I don't wanna get a seat in the front row" Kai said. You all walked fast and barged in to the classroom. You quickly threw your jacket to the seat at the last row behind the window. "That's mine". EXO-K quickly filled in the seats around you. "Let's go out, I wanna see the nerdy juniors" you said. You met your friend, Yoona. She's with her own group, called SNSD, the girlband at school.
"What are you doing here, Yoong?"
"I heard there will be 6 new boys, 6 BOYS, LEE HYEJUNG" You only rolled your eyes. "HERE THEY COME, OMO" the girls were all trying to see the boys. You went to EXO-K's locker. "Do you know who are they?" you asked lightly. "Yes, they're EXO-M" Sehun, gritted his teeth. "Aww, similiar name, huh"
"They're in a cars club. Oh, how I hate those cocky faces" You looked at the 6 boys from a far and murmured. "You know, this semester's gonna be interesting"