BEAST's Warm Welcome?

My Crazy Love

 

I sat on the pavement trying to calm my breathing. I've just arrived at the address that he gave me and I am really nervous now. I took a deep breathe and walked into the front door. Here we go.

There's no fans here so I'm guessing nobody knows that they are here. I was just about to ring the door bell when suddenly my phone-or maybe his phone, I don't know, is ringing again. I just picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi.. Who is this?"

hmm this person doesn't know who I am so it's definitely Junhyung's phone. "Rina. Who is this?" I asked back.

"Hara. Where is Junhyung?" 

Oh . It's his girlfriend. "Oh erm.. Uh.."

"Why do you have my boyfriend's phone?"

Crap. "It's not like that.. Um.."

"Okay, I see what's happening here. Tell him, when he's not busy, to call me back later."

"Er. Okay."

"Bye."

Jeez. Somebody doesn't sound happy. I shrugged. It's not like I'm ever going to meet her or anything. 

Okay, It's time to do this.

I pressed the doorbell then stepped back and wait.

I heard footsteps from inside then the front door suddenly swung open and there's a cute black haired boy standing in front of me.

"Er..Um.. Hi, I'm Rina." I awkwardly said.

Then the boy smiled. "Hi! Do you want an autograph?"

"Em.. No."

"... A photo then?" he laughed.

"Em.. No. I'm here for Junhyung."

"Oh. So you're Junhyung's fan? Em.. How did you get our address?" He asked with a frown on his face.

"He-he gave to me."

"He-he gave it to you?" he stares at me in shock.

"Yeah... Sort of.."

"Umm.. HYUNG!" he shouted. I tried to remember his name. Urgh, I should have done more research about them. It's Yo something.. Yo.. seob? Ahha! That's right. Yoseob!

Then I heard a soft thud of running footsteps. "Yoseob what is it?" Then a guy with intense but beautiful dark eyes appeared. "Are you al- oh hi." he said when he saw me there.

"Hi."  I smiled. "I'm Rina."

"I'm Doojoon." he stepped forward and shook my hands. Ah, Yoon Doojoon, the leader. I know him.

Then another guy appeared. "Hyung, what are you guys doing? Oh. Hello there." the guy gave me a cute smile. My face reddened. Wanna know why? Emm. Let's just say that he doesn't have any shirt on and god damn his freaking chocolate abs! Did you guys remember that I said I'm not really a fan of them? I take it back. I'm officially a B2UTY now!

This guy was obviously just got out from the shower. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and he was drying his hair with another towel. Don't forget about the chocolate abs.

"Gikwang, go put on some clothes first." Doojoon said and rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, Is there anything that I can help you?" he asked me.

"Hyung, She said Junhyung gave her our address." Yoseob cut me before I could speak.

"Oh, so you're here about the phone?" 

"Yeah."

"Ah.. Come on in." he said and pulled Yoseob away from the doorway. "Phone? What phone?" Yoseob asked, looking puzzled. 

"Junhyung didn't tell you? He lost his phone today. So he used my phone to call his number." Then he turns to me. "She's the one who found it."

"Oh.. For a minute there, I thought Junhyung had finally dumped Hara."

"I wish." Doojoon mumbled. 

I stepped into the house, ignoring their little conversation. I looked around. It doesn't look like much from the outside but the inside is pretty cool. Black and white furniture and loads of TVs and game systems.

"Nice place." I smiled. "Thanks." Doojoon replied. 

I looked over the sofa and saw two boys seating there. When they noticed me, they quickly stand up and waved.

I waved back. "Hi, I'm Rina." 

"Hi. I'm Dongwoon." the tall one replied. "Hyunseung." the red haired guy said.

Ah.. I really need to remember their names ASAP! 

"I'm going to get food!" Yoseob said and ran towards the kitchen.

"HYUNG, DON'T EAT EVERYTHING!" Dongwoon screamed and ran after him.

"Looks like I have to go and help Dongwoon." Hyunseung said and ran off too.

"HYUNG! WHERE IS MY BLACK TANK TOP? I CAN'T FIND THEM!" Gikwang shouted from the room.

Doojoon sighed. "Um.. Why don't you take a seat first. I'm going to help Gikwang find his things." "Okay." I said.

Wow.. Weird boys.

I just awkwardly sat there in the living room alone when Junhyung, finally, comes out from one of the rooms. 

He didn't notice my presence and just casually walks to the refrigirator and takes out a can of cola. 

"OH !" he jumped up when he saw me in the living room. He rubs his chest and looked at me. "WHO ARE YOU??"

"Um.. I'm Rina."

"Oh. Well, hi, Rina. But what are you- wait, Rina?"

"Yeah.."

"GIVE ME MY PHONE!" he suddenly shouted and jumped at me. I sreamed and managed to moved out of the way. Unfortunately, my action caused Junhyung to fall flat onto the floor.

"Oh god. Are you okay?" I asked wearily.

"Rina-sshi, what happened?" Doojoon suddenly ran out to the living room. He stopped when he saw Junhyung. "And why is Junhyung on the floor?"

"He jumped up at me!" I said.

"Makes sense." Doojoon sighed. "Come on, Junhyung." he picked Junhyung up and stood him next to me.

I pulled out Junhyung's phone and gave it to him. His face automaticaly lightens. "My phone!" he said, Jumping up and down. 

Okay, that was really weird.

"Oh, by the way, you got a phonecall from your girlfriend. I think she's pissed off at you." 

"WHAT?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE?!" 

This man really starting to get on my nerves. "I THOUGHT IT WAS MINE. WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYED?!"

He glares at me. "BECAUSE SHE WILL THINK THAT I AM CHEATING ON HER!" 

I scoffed. "OH AS IF I WOULD EVER HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU!"

"JUNHYUNG, SHUT UP!" Doojoon said.

"SHE'S THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO SHUT UP!"

"WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS SCREAMING?!" Gikwang screamed when he walked out from his room while covering his ears with his hands.

Junhyung gave me a last glare before furiously walked into his room while dialing numbers on his phone.

"Is everything okay there?!" Yoseob shouted from the kitchen. 

"YES!" Doojoon replied. 

The 3 boys walked out from the kitchen and sat on the sofa. Doojoon asked me to sit down too.

"So how actually did  you get Junhyung's phone?" Yoseob asked me.

"You guys ran into me this morning, remember? And he kinda dropped it. I thought it was my phone so I picked it up."

"Oh, I remember!" Gikwang's said. "Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?" he asked in concern. 

"No, I'm fine." I blushed. Urgh.. Still can't forget those abs. 

"You have a nice perfume." Hyunseung suddenly said.

"Huh? Oh, thanks, Hyunseung." I smiled.

Suddenly there's loud bang from the room and Junhyung came storming right at me. "I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW!"

Here we go again. "WHAT DID I DO?"

"HARA THINKS I'M CHEATING ON HER! WITH YOU!"

I laughed. "WELL THAT'S HER PROBLEM, NOT MINE!"

He growles and then turned to s. "I'm going out to see Hara. Goodbye, Rina. I hope to never see you again."

"I hope that too!" I screamed as he slams the door shut. 

I turned to the other members. They were just sitting there staring at me. Suddenly, I feel so awkward and embarrased.

"Um.. Guys. I think I should go now. It's nice meeting you all. Goodbye!" I bow and ran to the door.

I slammed the door shut behind me and saw Junhyung's car drive down the street.

URGH! That boy is so frustrating. I mean, I haven't even known him for a day and I hate him already! He should be thanking me for giving back his phone back but no! What did he do? He freaking screamed at my face! Huh! I should just sell his phone on the internet! I bet there's many of girls out would die to have his phone. Why do people love him anyway?! Is it because he is hot?! I mean his gorgeous brown hair, beautiful fair skin and that eyes are breath-taking... NO RINA. STOP! YOU WILL NOT FANTASISE ABOUT YONG JUNHYUNG!

I started to walked to the bus stop when suddenly someone grabbed my hand. "Wait!"

I turned around to see it's Gikwang. "Err. Yes?"

He cleared his throat. "We were all wondering if you wanted to come over and have a tea tomorrow?" 

My eyes widen. I would love to have a tea with an idol! But then I remembered Junhyung. Woah, there's no way I wanna meet that guy again.

"It's Saturday tomorrow and Junhyung usually goes out with Hara. So.. can you come?" he asked again. How did he know what I was thinking?! 

"Yeah, sure. I would love to come over." I smiled.

"Great!" he smiled and his eye-smile shows. "So see you at 5?"

"Yep, 5 it is."

Suddenly he leaned closer to me and kissed my cheek. "See you tomorrow." he winked and walked inside.

I was blusing like crazy! My face was red as a tomato! Oh god. That was my first kiss since two years ago! And why do I feel butterflies in my stomach?!

But slowly there's a smile forming on my lips. 

Hmm I can't wait for tomorrow.