Angry Calls..

My Crazy Love

 

Oh my god. I have Yong Junhyung's phone. Now what the hell do I have to do?

Suddenly, I heard footsteps running towards me and shouting, "Rina-ah!! You missed them!" screamed Jimin.

"Oh I certainly didn't." I muttered to myself while quickly hiding the phone. Somehow, I don't think it would be a good idea if Jimin got her hands on this phone.

"Man, I'm so tired." she said. "Let's go back to my place, Rina-ah."

I thought for a minute. "I can't. err I have to go home and sort something out." I said. "Oh ok!" Jimin replied. "I'll speak to you later?"

I nodded and she walked away. I quickly sped off towards my apartment.  

I smiled at Seungmin the door man and he smiled back. "Good afternoon, Chorin-sshi. Lovely  day isn't it? he bowed and open the door for me.

"It certainly is, thanks Seungmin-sshi." I said and waved goodbye.

I get into the elevator and pressed the number of my floor. I'm on the top floor and I love it. 

I took the phone out of my bag and stared at it. I slid the lock button and it opened. *He didn't have a password? weird.*

The elevator 'dinged' and I stepped out onto my floor. I unloked my door with my key and stepped in. I went straight to my couch and took out the phone again. I scrolled through his apps. Quite a few games but I could see that he didn't have a very good high score on any of them.

Then I scrolled to his photo album. There's more than 500 photos! Mostly a picture of himself and . There's a lot of picture his girlfriend too. Goo Hara right? 

I stared at all of his picture. I am looking at Yong Junhyung's picture in YONG FREAKING JUNHYUNG'S PHONE!!

I suddenly have a fangirl moment and scream and jump around. But I stopped when I heard my phone rings. "Hello?"

".... who is this?"

"Em.. Rina. Who is this?"

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE MY PHONE?"

"WHAT? THIS IS MY PHONE!" I took the phone away from my ears and look at it. Oh right, It isn't.

"Hey, sorry. You're right, it's not. Wait...hold up... IS THIS YONG JUNHYUNG?!"

"Yes.. who is this?"

"Rina?"

"Oh yeah, Rina. WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE MY PHONE??"

"I FOUND IT!"

"WHAT?!" he screamed. "HOW CAN YOU FIND IT?!"

Man.. this guy sure has a temper. "YOU DROPPED IT!"

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE IT BACK?!"

"BECAUSE YOU JUST RAN AWAY."

"Urgh.." I heard him groaned. "You know what, just come to this address right now."

He tells me the address and I wrote it down. I end the call and burst into laughing. I just had a fight with Yong Junhyung!

Oh my god, I'm going to meet them! I'm going to meet Beast! 

I looked down at my outfit... well... I'll just stay in this clothes. I don't want them to think I got dressed up for them.

I don't change but I do apply more makeup on my face. Not too many tho. Then I grabbed my bag and walk out of the door.

I'm going to freaking meet BEAST!