Who's Phone Is This?

My Crazy Love

 

I was walking down Gangnam streets listening to 'Mr Simple' by Super Junior on my ipod while trying to find my purse in my horribly messy bag.

I was still raking through it when I bumped into someone. "WATCH WHERE YOU GOING!" he shouts but then his glare suddenly turns into a smile when I looked up.

"Sorry for bumping into you." I said.

"Oh, it's okay. You can do it again if you like." he winked at me and walked away.

I sighed and looked into my reflection in the shop window.

My long straight brown hair was in a loose side of poney-tail and it hung over my shoulder. I was wearing a checkered shirt ed with a white tank top underneath. I had on a bright red skinny jeans and a bright blue pumps. I also had light make-up and a little bit of accesories here and there.

Over all I looked average but appearently I'm so hot.

Yes, it's good to be pretty and good-looking but sometimes, it just gets annoying. Like when guys immediatly want to pick you up and I swear I've heard every single pick-up lines in the history of worst pick-up lines. It's not my fault that my mom is a model and my dad, is an ex-model, who now runs his own moddeling agencies.

Sometimes I love my life. Other times I don't.

For example I get a huge, amazing apartment here in Seoul that is fully furnished and is next to all the shops. But I live there alone and half of the house isn't used and I never see my parents. I'm 20 and I love having my own life.. but sometimes, I just wish that I have someone to share it with.

I don't have many friends. Only a few. Guys are not an option because it seems that they all just wants to be in my pants. And girls hate me because I 'steal their boyfriends'. It's not my fault if he dumps you because he wants to go out with me!

I've  only ever had 1 boyfriend in my entire life. I thought that we would get married and have wonderful life together. But one day, I caught him cheating on me with my ex-best friend. Done with boys.

I carry on walking while trying to find my purse. I found it and walk into a shop and have a look around. I bought some cute outfits and pay with my credit card and then I walk out of the store. Suddenly, I heard my phone ring.

I throw my shopping bag on the floor and rummage in my bag.*Where the hell is it?*

Finally, I found it.

"Hello?" 

"RINAAAAAA!"

It was my best friend, Jimin.

"JIMIN? HELLO? WHAT IS IT?" I talk loudly because I heard screaming and shouting at the background.

"RINA-AH,BEAST IS HERE!!" 

Beast? Oh, I know them. They are some talented and hot boys who are doing seriously well for their age. Not a fan but they're cool. "So?"

"SONG CHORIN, YOU BETTER GET YOUR DOWN HERE RIGHT AWAY!"

I laughed because it's really rare to hear she calls me with my real name. "Okay, I'm on my way."

I hung up and then started to walk until I realized that I never asked her where they were.

I was going to call Jimin back when I heard footsteps and heavy breathing.

What the-

"OW!" someone just ran into me. Normally, I do the running into here.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." 

I looked up to see a brown haired boy helping me up. "It's okay." I said while rubbing my hips.

Then five other boys came running up and grab the guy who bumped me.

"Come on. We have to go!" One of them said. "Okay!Okay! I have to go now. Sorry again." he says before running away.

Okay... That was weird. I shrugged and saw my Iphone on the ground and quickly picks it up. I totally forgot about calling Jimin back so put I my phone in my pocket and walked home.

Suddenly a huge mob of girls came running up the road screaming and shouting and holding up a poster or banner saying 'I LOVE YOU B2ST'. Wow, no wonder they were running. 

I started to walk home again when suddenly, I heard my phone rings. I took it out from my pocket but I frown when the ringing didn't come from this phone. I try find the source of the sound and found another phone in my hand bag. It has stopped ringing and I click the button and my screensaver flashes up- me and Jimin at the beach.

So who's phone is this? The Iphone was very identical to mine. I press the home button and saw a picture of a very cute girl.  

Wait... I know this girl. I've seen her somewhere. Then a flash back came into my mind. The guy who ran into me. His face, his voice, the other 5 boys who I saw in front of my own eyes.

 

 

OH MY GOD. IT WAS BEAST AND I HAVE YONG JUNHYUNG'S PHONE!