Date

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“DATE?’

“NO WAY!”

Hara was surprised to hear that and Junhyung seems like he totally disagree with the idea. Both of the people look at each other after they voice out their answers before back to shift their gaze to Yoona’s face. She is calm on the couch. Wrapped her own hand around her body. Smiling.

“this is crazy..I am not going for a date..with her?” Junhyung scowled while pointing his finger at Hara and it seems the girl was hurt by his remark. Yoona look at Hara’s gloomy face. She was hurt by Junhyung words.

“Junhyung ahh..don’t talk to my friend like that..”

“your what? Friend? Then who am I?” Junhyung look at Yoona.

Yoona sigh before slowly she left the couch and take Junhyung hand with her and went to Hara side and she sit in between them after forcing Junhyung to sit next to her.

“both of you are my friends and I want the best for you guys..Hara-yah..you should stop blaming yourself for what had happened..live your life, you deserve to be happy too and you Junhyung..please open your heart..I will not force both of you to become lover but how about we give a try..its not wrong right..and I will not force you guys to go for a date too..It just my suggestion..you guys are big enough..figure it out by yourself..I am off..” Yoona stand up to leave the couch.

“where are you going?” both Hara and Junhyung ask the same question.

“I am going upstair..please have small talk and try to get to know each other then we can figure out whether this is a Yes or No..alright?” Yoona smile at them and quickly run upstairs leaving the silent Junhyung and Hara together on the couch.

Yoona smile after she closed the door of her room. She sit on her bed. This is a good chance to both Hara and Junhyung. Hara was broke after her engagement with Donghae come to an end. Donghae was at the rehabilitation centre because of the accident. He was drunk driving and his car crashed into Yubin’s car.

Yoona believe that Junhyung is the right man for Hara. She should start her new life. After what had happened. Hara’s friend has ditched her as well. A vibrate come from her pocket and Yoona take out her phone. Maybe it is Hyungsik since she is waiting for him to call her back.

“Sica unnie?” Yoona look at the caller ID before she answer the call.

“yes unnie..”

“really? Okay unnie..I am honoured to do that but will he be alright?” she ask.

“arasso unnie..I will go to your house..yup..don’t worry..I am free right at this moment..” Yoona end the call and went to her wardrobe to choose a comfortable clothes.

***

“Anyeong Jihoon-ah..” Yoona waved her hand at Jihoon who seems very shy at the moment. He is hiding his face on his father chest. Jiyong laugh looking at his son.

“that is auntie Yoona..she will take care of you..” Jiyong tell his son and Jihoon look at Yoona with his bashful smile.

“Aigoo what is wrong with this guys..he is normally not like this...” Jiyong exclaim.

“he isn’t?” Yoona ask. Jessica come from upstairs. She is all ready and she look beautiful in her clothes. She doesn’t look like she has got a child. Beautiful and gorgeous as always.

“he is normally loud and carefree just like oppa and Yuri but with you he would  turn this way...weird..” Jessica complained and sit next to Jiyong. Yoona smile at Jihoon.

“Jihoon-ah..do you like me?” Yoona ask and both Jiyong and Jessica eyes wide open.

“you would be on the wheelchair or having alzheimer already when Jihoon is all grown up and ready to get married..” Jiyong joke around and both Jessica and Yoona laugh at him.

“oppa..” Jessica nudged her husband elbow meanwhile Jihoon just look around. He is too young to understand the elder jokes.

“so, I hope we will not trouble you since you are the only one that free..Yuri went to London with Youngbae, Tiffany back to States visiting his boyfriend family, Sooyoung has shooting..” Jessica count the names of her friends one by one.

“how about ajushhi and ahjumma?” Yoona ask. Normally, Jihoon would always stay with his grandparents.

“omma and appa went for vacation..as always...you know them Yoona-yah..”Jiyong rolled his eyes.

“how romantic..” Yoona exclaim. Already know about Mr and Mrs Kwon romantic side since she was at high school.

“I hope that Jiyong oppa would be like that to me too Yoona-yah..” Jessica whispering to Yoona while handling Jihoon to her but Jiyong still can hear his wife words. He pulled her waist to him and pecked on Jessica lips once. Yoona and Jihoon laugh while Jessica slightly pushed Jiyong further away.

“Yoona and your son is watching..”she glare at him.

“you said you want me to be romantic..” Jiyong laugh and Jessica shake her head. Jiyong never change. Always the same. They stand up together and Yoona followed them to door.

“be nice with auntie Yoona..don’t trouble her..okay?” Jessica look at her son and Jihoon nod his head.

“where is omma good bye kiss..” Jessica ask. Jihoon pecked on his mother lips and both of them smile at each other. Their usual routine when she want to go out.

“appa?” Jiyong ask and his turn is next when Jihoon kissed him on his cheek.

“appa and omma will be back but make sure to give your Auntie Yoona a severe head throbbing..use this chance to dry her out..” Jiyong is still in the middle of joke when both Jessica and Yoona slapped him on his arm and back. Jihoon blink in confusion with his father permission on the other hand, Jiyong laugh out loud.

“I think you are the one that would drive me crazy oppa..” Yoona rolled her eyes at Jiyong and the man patted on Yoona’s head playfully. He is like a brother for Yoona and he loves to do that.

“practices makes perfect Yoong..soon you are gonna be mother too when you get married..” Jessica smile before she wave at Jihoon and get into the car with Jiyong. Yoona waved back at them with Jihoon before she back into the house.

***

“where is my bubbly boo...my honey and peanut butter Choi Mina?” Seunghyun pretend that he is looking around the room when he actually saw Mina under the bed. She is sulking because his father has to cancel their trip when he got call to replace a friends that got into an accident on the way to airport. Seunghyun smile and he bring himself next to the bed and sit on the floor.

“it looks like it is very hot today..Samchon think that I want to go to ice cream shop and go to playground to play see-saw..” he glance at Mina and smile before continue.

“then I want to go buy beautiful flowers and Samchon want to  buy cotton candy ..hmm..should samchon go to zoo too? But with who? There is no one want to go with samchon..” he pretend to be sad before Mina slowly crawl towards him and sit on his laps.

“Samchon can go with Mina..Mina want to eat ice cream, eat cotton  candy, buy flowers and see animals at zoo..” she grin at him.

“should I go with Mina?” he ask and the girl nod her head.

“but my Mina is still sulking..” he pouted.

“aniyo..Mina is not sulking..Mina is smiling..see!!” Mina show her bright smile at him and make Seunghyun laugh.

“okay..since my Mina is not sulking anymore..lets go..” he bring her to his arm and stand up. Mina is giggling at the idea.

Park Hanbyul shake her head from the door. Seunghyun is Choi Mina’s favourite uncle and only him can make Mina happy when she is sulking. She sigh. Her husband rarely spend time with Mina and when he got chance, there would be something come up. Poor him.

***

“auntie Yoona!!!” Jiho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter