Only You

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONLY YOU

Yoona sit on the bed and slowly stretched her body. She open her eyes and rub the sleepiness away. The moment she put her hand down after yawning. Her eyes start to roaming around the unfamiliar room. In instant, Yoona jumped off from the bed. She look down on her own body. She is wearing an extra big pajamas. She never see the pajamas before. Yoona look around once again. She swallow her saliva in nervousness.

“where am I? Whose room is this? What am I doing here? Who bring me here? What happen to me last night?” she ask the question to herself. Yoona start to approach the bed slowly. Step by step,she pulled the cover on the bed and there is no one there. She exhale in relief.

“you are awake now?” all of sudden, a man’s voice come from her behind and make her jump in surprise. Yoona turn her body to face the man.

“oppa...” Yoona touch her chest in relief

“why?” Seunghyun ask. He put the food try on the table.

“I thought I was...” Yoona stop. She don’t know how to say it.

“you thought you what?” he smile playfully because he know what she want to say.

 Yoona rolled her eyes and she sit on the bed. Seunghyun sit next to her and he touch her arm but Yoona pushed his hand away. Seunghyun raised his eyebrow.

“why?” the question is short and simple but demanding an answer from her. She wrapped her hand around her own body. She didn’t even bother to answer to his question and just look away. Yoona can still remember what happened before she drunk. The picture of him and Park Sohee. It irritates her so much.

“Yoong..look at me..” Seunghyun touch her shoulder and force her to look at him. When the girl look at him, he give her his best smile.

“I am sorry about last night..” Seunghyun has to bend down his head a bit in order to look in her eyes.

“who is she oppa?” finally she look at him. Her eyes is fixed on his face. Demanding for his explanation.

“who?” Seunghyun ask back, more like to play around with her. he try to hide his smile.

“oppa!!” Yoona bit her lips. Seunghyun chuckled a bit. He can see that she is all jealous and mad at him.

“Park Sohee, a model..” he answer to her question playfully and Yoona pushed his hand off from her shoulder.

“I know she is a model, but I am asking you what is your relationship with her..” she exhale slowly.

“why you need to know about that?”

“I should know because...” she stop. Seunghyun raised one of his eyebrow.

“because...” she stop again and look at him and swallow her saliva.

“yes Yoong, because of what?” he look in her eyes, didn’t even blink and it caused Yoona to feel nervous and shy.

“errr...because, because I am curious...” She show her confidence face and Seunghyun laugh at her. Yoona is back to show her old self. She look the same when she was at the elementary school. She used to be carefree, confidence and happy unlike her now.

“only because you are curious, not because you are jealous?” he ask, teasing her.

“I am not jealous..” Yoona bit her lips.

“yes you are jealous”

“no I am not jealous”

“yes you are”

“no, I am not..”

“yess...”

“no..”

“Yess..”
“No!!!”

“No?”

“yes!”

Yoona bit her lips. Seunghyun laugh at her. Her face turn red soon after. Yoona try to cover her face. She cupped both of her hand on her own face.

“aigoo you are so cute..” he pinched her cheek and Yoona brushed his hand away.

“you really want to know?” he ask again. Yoona nod her head.

“I will tell you later..lets eat breakfast first..” he take the tray and put it on her lap.

“oppa..” Yoona whined.

“I will tell you later, now please eat your food and you can go take shower, change into your clothes, I’ve bought you a new one..”

A bulb appear in her mind when he mention about the clothes.

“there is one thing that I want to ask before I eat..” Yoona look at him.

“what is that?”

“who change my clothes?” she look at him. Seunghyun closed his mouth.

“oppa..oppa will go and take your new clothes..”

“oppa...answer me!” she is damn serious.

He sigh before slowly open his open.

“I am..”

***

Mr Im sit in front of the television. His wife sit next to him. Yubin is already went to work. She said that she have an important project to handle.

“is Yoona not back yet?” the old man ask.

“I’ve called her, she told me that she and Yuri is still at Jessica house..they are helping her with her wedding preparation..” the old woman smile.

Actually, she know that Yoona is drunk and Seunghyun let her sleep at his apartment. He called her last night to inform about Yoona’s condition. The woman have no choice but to let her sleep there. She believe in Seunghyun and she know that Yoona will be safe with him.

“Its good for her since she is all alone at home right now..”

“It won’t be that long, after she got to enter into any good university, she wouldn’t be bored anymore..” Mrs Im smile. She really hope that Yoona can further her studies in the country. She can’t imagine to live separated with her.

***

“I am..”

“what????” Yoona almost stand up, luckily Seunghyun hold onto her or else, the tray on her lap would fall down to the floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter