Jiyong's Birthday

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONG’s BIRTHDAY

Jiyong sit on the couch in the living room after he put his briefcase on the coffee table. The house is so quiet. The only people that would always brighten the mood in the house is Yuri but if she is still sulking. Then here he is. Alone, bored and sad.

“hey babe! You are back?” Jessica sit next to Jiyong and she put her head on his chest. She is all dress up and smelling good.

“where are you going tonight?” Jiyong ask as he play with his fiancee hair.

“I am going to bring you somewhere...please come with me..” Jessica look up at him.

“where are you going? I am too tired..I just want to rest..” Jiyong close his eyes.

He is very busy with the meeting and work at office and also the preparation for their upcoming wedding. In three weeks after Yuri’s graduated from high school. They are going to held the wedding ceremony.

Its been one year since they were engaged and they know each other from the meeting in the States. He feel in love with the cheerful and gorgeous girl when she is laughing with her friends at a party.

“come on Ji..I have something to show you..” Jessica peck on his lips swith her smile.

“how about Yuri, she will be alone..” Jiyong look upstairs.

“Yuri is not at home..she is at Yoona’s home for tutoring class..”

“Oh..I forgot, my PA did inform me about this before...alright..where do you want to go?” Jiyong smile as he caress Jessica face and her face become bright with her wide smile soon after that.

“really? You are coming with me?” Jessica hug him. Her hands automatically encircle his waist.

“babe..if you want to bring me somewhere..no need to show so much affection here..or else we would stuck in the room for the rest of the night..” Jiyong chuckled soon after that.

“yah..you ert!!!!..” Jessica pushed his body and Jiyong just laugh at her spontaneous reaction.

That is what he loves about her. She would take care of herself very well. They never sleep together because he always respect Jessica decision to save everything and wait until they get married first.

Its hard to believe that a modern girl like her who was born and raised in San Francisco would be that protective. But Jiyong did’nt mind it at all. He is proud of her and he also would respect the woman that he loves.

“why are you zoning out right now? Did my only ‘disease’ has become contagious at you now?” Jessica ask all of sudden and Jiyong just laugh at her statement.

“I’m going upstairs, getting ready..wait for me here okay...” Jiyong kiss her on top of her head and stand up to go to his room.

Jessica smile as she pulled out her handphone from her bag.

“he’s fall for it..get ready..wait for my sign in another half an hour..” she put back her phone into her handbag and smile while looking upstairs.

 

“Where are we going?” Jiyong ask when Jessica pulled him into a room. his eyes were closed and soon as Jessica open his eyes. All he can see is he is in a room. the room was dark.He hardly can see anything.

“what are we doing in here?” Jiyong ask. He look at Jessica but she is not at his side anymore.

“Jess? Where are you? Jessica?” Jiyong start calling for her. He feel uneasy all of sudden.

“Jessi...”

“SURPRISE!!!!!” automatically the room become bright and there standing in front of him. His friends. His family members and his fiancee. Jessica is holding a cake in her hand as she walk towards him with a smile. Jiyong was so surprise. He chuckled soon after that.

“you are very naughty..”he pinched Jessica nose as she pouted .

“come on..make a wish..its your 25th birtday..” Jessica look at him. Jiyong smile as he make a wish and blow the candle. Soon after, he kissed Jessica on her lips as she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter