Open Your Heart

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Open Your Heart

Yoona take her blanket to cover her whole body. She is sleepy and tired. Its been a long day for her and she need her rest. She let Seunghyun spend the night in her villa because she is damn tired and can’t send him back. Yoona let him use the very same room that Hyungsik keep all of his belonging. Its not that Hyungsik always spend the night at her villa but he would always come to her villa and use the room to rest so it has become his room but not officially.

A knocked on her door make Yoona’s sleepy eyes open. She start to grumble in annoyance and irritated together. What did he want this time? Yoona take her robe to cover her satin and y night dress that she always wear when she want to sleep. She tie the robe around her waist and walk to her door.

“what?” Yoona ask the moment she open the door. Irritated by him.

“I can’t sleep..can I talk to you..” he look at her.

“I am sorry Seunghyun-shii..can’t you see that I am sleepy..I am tired to talk to you..please go to sleep and don’t disturb me..” she closed the door and back to her bed.

Seunghyun sigh. He try to find time so that he can talk to Yoona and spend his time with her. he is not sure if he would have the time like this after this. Time for only both of them. The moment he want to walk away. Yoona’s room suddenly open. He look at her.

“alright..I’ll keep you accompany but only for one hour and then I would go to sleep..okay..” she look at him and Seunghyun smile.

“okay..” he reply. Happy inside.

***

Its been fifteen minutes and the only thing that they do is watching movie. Seunghyun glance at Yoona. She looks tired and suddenly he feel bad for not letting her to rest. She has had a busy day with meeting. He know about that but he can supressed his need to see her face, talk to her and hold her.

“how did you get to study in Paris?” Seunghyun broke the silence between them with her question.

“Dana unnie help me with the application and also the university fees, the first time I arrive at Paris..” she answer with her smal yawn. Willingly. Seunghyun smile. A pretty good start for their conversation.

“Dana unnie?” Seunghyun ask back. He doesn’t know that Yoona has friend with the name of Dana.

“she is my homeroom teacher back in school and she went to Paris to follow her husband, she help me to go to Paris, I live with her when I was at Paris..” she explain to him. Clear. Seunghyun nod his head.

“then how did you get to met Park Hyungsik and become a part time model back in Paris..” he ask again. Anticipate for her answer this time.

“Hyungsik oppa is Dana’s unnie brother in-law..we met when he went to visit his brother and Hyungsik oppa help me to sign up for a modelling competition..I was up to semi final as one of the finalist but I have to withdraw myself because I was busy with my practical and studies..I should focus more on my studies since it is my passion..” she continue. Seunghyun look at her. Yoona is too immersed in her story and he is amaze by how she live her life the past few years.

“I bet you make a good pharmacist back then but why did you resign..I mean, change your career and want to involve with this entepreneur thing..” he look at her. Yoona look at Seunghyun and back to stare at the television eventhough she don’t really watching it.

“I just want to try something new..its pretty fun and challenging..I love challenging jobs..” without realize anything. Yoona has already spilled her secret one by one for Seunghyun. She didn’t know what makes her that way but at the moment. She is comfortable arond Seunghyun. The feelings that she never experience has come to greet her when she is with Seunghyun. She can’t tell the reason why.

“Hyungsik must be a lucky man..he must love you so much..” he said that with his ache heart and wait for her answer but Yoona is being quiet. Seunghyun sigh.

“I am sorry..I know, you can’t accept me back the way we used to be but I just want you to know that I really love you..I never love another woman as much as I love you..” he stopped and smile bitterly before continue his words. “..it is because of my stupidity and my ego that lead me to hurt you and made you left but the truth is..” Seunghyun words stop immediately when Yoona’s head suddenly fall down onto his shoulder. He can hear her soft snore. He chuckled slowly and look at his side. Yoona is sleeping. She must be very tired. Seunghyun touch her cheek and he tucked her hair that cover her face.

“sleep my love..” he whisper and kissed Yoona forehead before slowly bring her head to his lap and let her lay down there,he adjust her body and his position on the couch so that they would be comfortable.

He smile when Yoona softly humming and stirred in her sleep when he moves. Seunghyun gently caressed her cheek and patted onto her shoulder while he take a look once again at her calm face when she is sleeping.

“I love you Yoong..so much and I mean it..” he mumbled slowly before his eyelid become heavy and he rest his head on the couch and finally a soft snore can be heard from the living room that come from a couple on the sofa. Cuddling with each other.

***

“WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE????” a loud and harsh tone from someone wake both Yoona and Seunghyun from their sleep.

Yoona open her eye lid and brushed onto them since her vision is not clear yet. She look at her side and was shocked when she saw Hyungsik’s red face. He is standing there with Junhyung by his side. Yoona then realize that she is still sleeping on Seunghyun’s lap. She quickly back to her place and look at seunghyun.

Seunghyun is also shocked from the sudden rush and look at the face of two man in front of the couch. He recognize Hyungsik but he can’t tell about the other man.

“oppa..” Yoona stand up nervously. This can’t be happening. She only imagine that Hyungsik would appear in front of her house last night, and didn’t expect that it would become the real one.

“Yoong..what is this?” Hyungsik ask in dissapointment. He can’t tell how much his heart were crushed into dissapointment when he saw Yoona and Seunghyun together like that. He never spend his night with Yoona in her villa, or cuddling with her that way but Seunghyun is already doing that when he is away.

“what are you doing here Seunghyun-shii?” he turn to face Seunghyun. The man is still calm like he did not do anyting wrong and it makes Hyungsik blood boil to the max. He know that Seunghyun has something for Yoona when he saw them back in the party but their relationship has come to the part where Seunghyun start to spend his night wit Yoona at her house.

“what are you doing in my fiancee’s house? cuddling like that? What do you want to show me? you can ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter