Wedding bells~

Pheromones

 

Bonus Chapter

 

A Joonmyun and Yixing special chapter: The night before the wedding

::Please read the A/N below

 

 

“Have you checked the windows? And please, babe, make sure you lock the door properly. Joonmyun-hyung isn’t allowed to see Yixing-gege tonight.”

“Seriously, Kyungsoo baby, you’ve told me the same thing ten times already for this night! Alright! I’ll make sure his is still intact with hi

“Jongin”

“Yes baby?”

“How about I castrate you if you keep on being an ?”

“Oh my go HYUNG! DON’T YOU DARE GO OUT OR ELSE I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!”

Kyungsoo presses the red button, ending his call with his boyfriend—Jongin. He chuckles as he imagines Jongin panicking right now, he shakes his head. The younger is just too cute.

Well, just a little bit of sacrifice won’t hurt, it’s just one night anyway.

 

-

 

“Baby, I swear, you know that Joonmyun-hyung and Jongin-hyung are bastards so please, make sure none of them goes out of that bedroom. You can let Jongin-hyung out but not Joonmyun-hyung, okay?”

“I know. Seriously Luhan-ah, you keep on hanging onto those superstitious beliefs when they said they are just going to be married by the law?”

“Oh Sehun”

“I’m just sayi

“Who said we’re not going to make any ceremony for them? Seriously!”

Click.

Luhan sticks his tongue at his phone. He knows that Sehun is currently pouting and blaming his hyungs. His lovely boyfriend is very easy to read and he knows his personality very well.

Well, just a little bit of sacrifice won’t hurt, it’s just one night anyway.

 

-

 

Yixing chuckles at the two young men holding their phones. The two were trying their best to prevent Joonmyun from coming in their room. He’s holding a phone too but he isn’t really waiting for someone’s call since he’s aware that his soon-to-be husband is tied in the bedpost and is being prevented by the two others from going out of the room.

Tomorrow is the day where Yixing and Joonmyun’s promise to each other can at last, happen. They’re going to be married. Two weeks ago, Joonmyun gathered all of his courage to finally propose to Yixing. Call it a cliché thing but Yixing treats it as the best and sweetest way of proposing in the entire world.

 

-

 

Two weeks ago

“Why are we here, Joonmyun-ah?” Yixing asked. Joonmyun dragged him all the way to the place where he and Yixing would usually spend their time when they were young.

“Just sit here first.” Joonmyun replied and lead Yixing under the shade of the big tree. The latter obliged to the other’s command.

Joonmyun sat beside Yixing and clasped his hands with his lover’s. He smiled and lightly kissed the back of Yixing’s hands.

“No matter what I ask, just say yes, okay?” Joonmyun said and Yixing on the other hand, nodded.

“You remember the first time we went here?”

“Yes”

“Yeah, that time, we accidentally found this place because you threw the tennis ball in this place by mistake. Because this place was really a perfect one, we vowed to make this as our secret hideout. So yeah, do you also remember the first promise we ever made here?”

“Of couI mean, yes.”

“I’m not going to that yet but Yixing, do you know you’re the prettiest when you smile?”

“Yes?”

“And you’re the cutest when you’re mad?”

 “Yes?”

“And, so, do you know that you’re the first ever person who made me cry when you threatened me that you’re going to break up with me?”

Yixing laughs. “Ah…That. Why, yes.”

“Wait. Everything seems disarranged.” Joonmyun pauses for a while and thinks. “Ugh. I don’t know what to say anymore.” Yixing chuckles at his boyfriend, the latter grunted and scratched his head.

“The first time we made our promise it, did you really mean it together with me or it was just a one-sided thing?” Joonmyun continued to ask.

“I meant it and I still mean it.”

“That’s great. I won’t worry too much anymore. Now, can you promise me that you won’t look at any other man besides me?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Can you promise me that you’d stop being so close to Jongin? Because seriously, I’m just fighting the urge to kill my brother.”

“Yes, but why? Jongin is devoted to Kyungsoo. Just so you know, you oblivious being.”

“Whatever. Can you promise me that whatever will happen, we’ll work things out and never give up on each other?”

“That’s so sweet. Yes, of course.”

“Can you promise to stay by my side and never let go?”

“Only if you promise me the same thing too”

“Just say yes, Yixing-ah. You’re so stubborn.”

“Alright, yes.”

“I’ll repeat it again okay? Can you promise to stay by my side and never let go?”

“Yes!”

“So will you marry me?”

“Yoh my god! What did you just say?!”

“I don’t really know how these things work okay? I just want you to be with me forever Yixing-ah. I promise to be a good husband and a good man. I promise not to disappoint you and I promise to stay by your side forever. So, under this big old tree, with nature as our witness, will you marry me?”

Yixing cried at Joonmyun’s statement. He slowly nodded and hugged his boyfriend.

“Yes.” Yixing managed to say the word between his sobs.

 

-

 

“Seriously, you don’t have to be so rude at your boyfriends. Joonmyun will understand what you guys want. He won’t really do what you’re thinking.” Yixing says at the two as he sits on the bed beside Luhan and Kyungsoo.

“You’re wrong! Joonmyun-hyung is so persistent! It’s not like he won’t be able to see you tomorrow on your wedding day!” Kyungsoo retorts and Luhan nods furiously, supporting his hyung’s statement.

Yixing chuckles and lies down on the bed. “If you really wanted a peaceful night without worrying anything, then you should’ve chosen a place farther than them.”

“But this is far!” Kyungsoo and Luhan say in unison. Yixing abruptly sits up and frowns at them.

“And your definition of far is, a bedroom three rooms away from our location?”

Kyungsoo and Luhan can only pout. Yixing shakes his head and tells the other two to sleep but the two refuses since they said; they’ll be guiding the room all night.

Yixing plops down and grabs his favorite photo of him and Joonmyun. Finally, it will happen…

And tomorrow, he’s sure that he’s the happiest man alive.

 

-

 

“Kris…”

“Hmmm?”

“What if Yixing-ie gets pregnant easily? I don’t want to be called grandma yet.”

Kris laughs.

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Hi? This just came to me and I don't know? LOL

Well, anyway, thank you so much for your love to this, I love you all *wink wink*

I hope you don't mind my selfish request but can you please check this out? RAMYEON HUANG!

It's a chaptered story which is actually my gift to you guys for reading this but i think none of you had seen it. ;u;

Pretty please? ;u; Thank you! ;u;