Jaw drop

Pheromones

 

 

Pheromones


The two forces combined creating a troublesome boy named Yixing and a new world shall open up for probably another troublesome boy that shall be named Luhan and oh yeah, the two forces ain't combining yet, but they will at the end of the story...jk 




-
 

“Kris, stop secreting pheromones. You’ve secreted enough for me, and our child doesn’t need that.”

Kris choked on his coffee.

It was a Friday and Kris thought he was lucky enough to have a little break at home since his company’s clients requested to move the meeting tomorrow morning. He found his wife, Tao trying out some recipe he saw in his favorite cooking show but he was nice enough to make some coffee for his husband and plant some light kisses on his cheek.

However, a few moments later, Tao came as to where Kris was situated and blurted out those nonsensical words. And yes, he literally choked on his coffee.

“WHAT?” Kris asked with surprise permeated on his tone.

Tao sighed. “I’m just saying, you’re son, actually wants to marry you. Are you seducing him?”

Kris coughed, and it went on for a lot of times. He cannot believe what Tao was saying, first of all, he was asked to stop emitting pheromones which is totally absurd and second, his son wants to marry him. What the ? And third which was the worst of all is that he was being asked if he is seducing his son.

Yi Xing is just five years old.

He is just a ing five year old boy who often beams on how handsome his Appa is and often gets on a fight with his Umma because he keeps on saying that he’ll beat his mom and he will marry his father when he grows up, and everything were of course, product of his cute, little, and innocent imagination.

And of course, the -faced father is obviously oblivious to all of these things.

“Tao, what the ?” Kris manages to ask between his struggles in the thin line of sanity and insanity.

Tao sighed again before turning his back on Kris. He spoke while walking towards the kitchen “Whatever. Why don’t you ask your son? Oh, and you pick him up, you don’t have work anyways.”

After Tao left, Kris realized one thing; he is now the master of jaw dropping.

-

Yixing’s classes took longer than what his father expected but it was alright, Kris needed to know what Yixing’s mother was talking about anyways.

Thirty minutes later, little Yixing came out from the room with a companion, they were laughing while their hands were intertwined. Kris smiled and called his son’s name to get his attention, Yixing turned as to where the voice was calling and his face lightens up a little bit more when he saw his father.

“Appa!” Yixing ran, dragging his friend with him. Yixing’s friend was a little bit taller than him and Kris’ swore that had never seen a face as angelic as this little kid.

 “Appa, this is Joonmyun! He is my new friend, he just moved to Korea last week.” Yixing said and Joonmyun bowed.

“Hello. My name is Joonmyun, nice to meet you.” Joonmyun said and Kris smiled while ruffling the little boy’s hair.

“Nice to meet you too, Joonmyun. I’m glad Yixing has a new friend” Yixing chuckled and unclasped his hands with his new friend’s.

“Bye bye Joonmyunie I’ll see you on Monday! I’ll miss you!” Yixing exclaimed and kissed Joonmyun’s cheek. Joonmyun blushed and mumbled I miss you too before leaving Yixing.

And of course, Kris’ jaw dropped.

 

-

“Appa! Joonmyunie said that we should visit his house next time!” Yixing said while holding to his father’s hands, they were walking towards their car.

“Okay, just tell me and your mom when it will be.” Kris replied and let his son climb through the car; he entered too and fixed his son’s seatbelt first before his.

The drive to the house was quiet; Kris often glanced at his son to ask him about the matter but Yixing was too busy smiling to himself, puffing his cheeks after every smile.

“Yixing-ah…” Kris spoke, breaking Yixing’s thoughts.

“Yes, appa?”

“Tao-umma said something about… you, marrying appa, what was that all about?” Kris asked, and the atmosphere became serious this time.

But Yixing cracked a laugh and replied, “I wanted to marry you appa! But not anymore!” and Yixing laughed again.

Kris hasn’t counted how many times his jaw dropped.

-

When they came home that evening, Tao realized that his son was a little bit livelier than usual. He turns to Kris and asked what happened. Kris explained that Yixing made a new friend and that he even kissed the new boy in the cheek and that when Kris asked his son about the liking issue he told his wife about Yixing’s reply. Kris was confused already and he wanted Tao to explain what he just blurted out this afternoon. Tao sighed and began telling what Yixing often says when Kris is not around.

Kris didn’t actually know if he was going to laugh or not but when Tao did (but Tao laughed because hiw husband’s reactions were so funny). He began treating the matter a humor as well.

Tao then walked towards the dining room where Yixing was eating his favorite spaghetti.

 “Yixing, baby…” Tao said and fixed himself in a vacant chair beside his son’s. The little boy then turned to his mom.

“Appa said you don’t like him anymore. Why is that?” Tao asked and wiped the stains of sauce in Yixing’s cheek.

Yixing grinned. “Because appa has you already and Joonmyunie said that it’s bad to marry your appa or umma so I don’t want appa anymore. And I love Joonmyunie more than appa already so I’ll marry him when we grow up!” He ranted which made Tao laugh. He was more than satisfied with his son’s answer and he need not to explain anymore but

“It seems that Joonmyunie is a good kid, can Umma meet him? I shall cook him your favorite spaghetti.”

“Of course umma! But then he said we should visit his house too.”

 “Really?”

“Yes! Oh, and Umma! Joonmyunie’s appa is so scary, his eyes are so big and he’s so tall but his Umma is pretty, but you’re prettier Umma.” Yixing said while twirling his spaghetti.

Tao laughed and hugged his child, completely ignoring the fact that his child is eating. “Aww, thank you Yixingie, Umma loves you!”

“I love you too! But I love my food more!” Yixing replied and resisted Tao’s hug. His mother left but patted his head first before leaving.


-

A little later that night, Kris was drinking coffee again (and Yixing was already asleep).

He felt his wife embracing him from the back. Kris smiled and placed the coffee on the table before turning to Tao.

Tao gave him a peck on the lips. “Our son is so troublesome. I’m sorry about what I told you this afternoon. Oh, and he said he likes Joonmyun, our little boy is growing up.”

Kris smiled and hugged Tao. “No, its fine-” He pulled Tao to his lap and buried his head on his wife’s neck. “-Yixing’s cute but you’re cuter. I can’t believe you’re jealous of our kid.” Tao smacked him but chuckled on the same time.

“I am not. You .”

“Hey, Tao-er.” Kris looked up at Tao with a knowing Cheshire grin on his face.

Tao’s eyes widened. “What?”

“How about me make another troublesome boy?”

 

-Taoris makeout I mean, END-

 

Oh, and one thing’s for sure.

 

Kris definitely had the voice to scream but definitely not a jaw to be dropped that night. 





 

A/N: I CANNOT REALLY OMG. PMSL. OK Back to the drama fic I'm should be completing.