Date 1, Couple 1 - 63 Seaworld

The Romantic & Idol : EXO & Girls Version

 

Kris had been waiting in front of the building for about 1 hour now. Being the super impatient person he is, this is hell. He checks his mild black watch again for the ninth time and frowns.

 

“Aiish. Seriously?! Where is she?!” He asks the production staff, and all of them just shake their heads. Bad thoughts about the girl he doesn’t even know who play in Kris’s mind.

 

15 Minutes Later

 

A luxurious black van stops right in front where the shooting is taking place. A tiny, fragile figure hurriedly opens the car door and runs toward the staff crowd. “I’m really sorry I’m late! I’m really sorry!” The girl bows and bows, even though the staff felt pissed about it, the feeling begins to disappear because they know what kind of person this girl is. Feeling embarrassed, the girl’s eyes starts to water. Fortunately, the staffs are fast to comfort her that all is okay.

 

“Hey, it’s okay. Now go to the front and let’s begin shooting, okay?” Goonji chimes in, patting the girl’s back. The girl’s spirit increases, quickly running to where the cameras and PD is. She was bowing to the PD and few others when a voice interrupts.

 

“You kind of have to say sorry to me too.” Kris’s stare jabs right to the girl’s heart. Tears threaten to fall anytime soon, but the girl tries her best to prevent it. She bows and bows, saying sorry to him multiple times.

 

A/N : Haiyya!!!!!! At last... after a decade I finished writing this chapter! I promise you guys to update faster in the future!! 

OMG 30 SUBSCRIBERS?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

-INTERVIEW-

 

“The first time I met him, I was like…. Oh god. This date is going to be a nightmare, and I was right. I felt really awkward, and as crazy as it sounds, I’m scared of him” she wraps her arm around herself, recollecting the memory of the date just now. “He’s so scary. I don’t even dare to look at him in the eyes. I regret when I did...”

 

--

 

Kris presses the button near the lift. Ding! The lift stops right in front of them and they step in, the two of them ended up standing at the back. The staffs are deep in chat, leaving the two in complete awkwardness.

 

“You haven’t told me your name.” The girl was sure that Kris gave another menacing glare (at least for her it’s menacing), so this time she turn her head, but awkwardly looks at Kris’s chest.

 

“Juniel… It’s Juniel…” Kris scoffs hearing the familiar name. “Oh. That rookie.”

 

 

--------

 

Out of the 6 couples, this date is probably the most pathetic. Juniel & Kris had just arrived in the area full of fishes and other water creatures, and neither of them took the initiative to start a conversation.

 

In Juniel’s point of view, Kris is too scary, too intimidating. Especially when he obviously downgraded her in the elevator. ‘Yonghwa oppa is right. Super star syndrome. Never, ever, ever, open your heart to an idol group member.’

 

In Kris’s point of view, he thinks he deserves more than Juniel. More than a rookie from a random label. ‘Why bother giving efforts in a date with someone like her? She’s totally not worth it.’

 

 

Goonji can only sigh seeing what supposed to be a newborn couple. 2 hours has passed, and after the two were given their own camcorder, they’re busy with their own business.

 

No, not even a single word was exchanged.

 

A/N : After a decade long... I am here!!! with the first date!! Promise you guys I will update faster in the future!!!

OMG 30 SUBSCRIBERS?!?!?!?! I only posted 1 chapter though!!!!!!!! KAMSAHAMNIDAAA~~ THANKYOUU~~ TERIMA KASIH!! ( XD! )

Anywayyy I think this is a pretty sad and short chapter....... But I'll try my best to keep the story as interesting as possible!! and of course improve my writing skills! comments and critics are warmly welcomed!

I know Kris's character here is not that nice, but please keep in mind that a person always has two sides : the bad and the good. Anticipate for more of his character in the future! 

And about Juniel x Kris ( Junkris? Krisniel (lol that seems more like krisxniel!)?) , this is only the 1st chapter!! He might end up with her and he might end up with someone else. 

And I've noticed some of you commented about the couples you anticipate the most? I'll be sure to take in your suggestions!