Date 1, Couple 2 - Han River

The Romantic & Idol : EXO & Girls Version

 

Annyeong haseyo, I’m Hello Venus’s Yooara.” Suho only had to look at her for a second to confirm she’s a pretty hot chick. Giving off his best oh-so-prince-charming smile, Suho introduces himself. “I’m the leader of EXO-K, Suho. Let’s sit?”

 

YooAra sits near the river while waiting for Suho to buy them drinks. “The hot chocolate is the best one around here,” YooAra nods abruptly sipping the drink, “Have you ever tried them before?” Both of them place their cups on the small table separating them. “Nope, thank you so much for the drink, it was very good.”

 

“It’s no big deal. I’ll buy you another if we come here next time” “Next time?” Smirking mischievously, Suho answers, “Next time.” And with that, YooAra can’t help but grins sheepishly.

 

“So when was the last time you date?” Her eyes’ light become dim—talking about her unrequited first love isn’t actually the nicest feeling. “I mean, I dated, for a few times, once after debut, but it was nowhere near the serious kind of relationship… what about you?”

 

‘Step 1 – Make the girl pity you. Tell her a story where you’re the victim…’ “I’ve dated before debut… But it didn’t end prettily. The girl just didn’t love me that much, so she broke up with me and date my friend.” Seeing YooAra mouthing ‘aww….’, Suho knows chapter 1 of his plan might end how he wants it to. “I fell for her too hard, I was so young back then.” YooAra places both of her hands on the table. “Don’t worry, I know you can find a better girl.” With her smiling genuinely, Suho mentally throws confetti in celebration. ‘Boo yeah, I’m so gonna get her!’

 

YooAra’s Interview

 

“I enjoyed the date. Especially the place is one of the most romantic places for me.”

 

Goonji raises her eyebrow in confusion. “Anything else you want to add?”

 

“Ah! Just like what I told you unnie,” YooAra makes a duck-face—a habit of hers, “Suho oppa was really nice and being with him is comfortable, but I feel this kind of feeling he’s an expert in handling girls. I don’t know, I hope it’s just a feeling.”

 

End of Interview

 

A/N : Aiiishhh again a short chapter... I don't really have any inspiration for dates in Seoul :( ! Right, regarding the couples, I saw in the comments a lot of you want SuRong and ChanJi? I assure you I'm going to write something regarding that but I can't promise you they're gonna end up together! Loll :D (mainly because the couples i ship in exopink are kind of not the usual :p)