Can't Think of A Title

The Romantic & Idol : EXO & Girls Version


"Please start, PD-nim." The called one confidently stood up with a big smile on his face. Even though his hair is starting to grow in a grey-ish white color, his expression today makes him look younger. "As you know, we succeeded in the first season of The Romantic & Idol. The main purpose of this program is to let busy idols take a break from their ordinary life, might as well find a partner," at this, the other staff members laugh happily, "and... They did. Hyunsik and Jihyun even do public dating now. Seeing this, I say we should continue. Please start presenting your final reports."

Goo Goonji is a junior, she just got recruited last month. Seeing her doing well in Strong Heart, PD-nim who would like his name to remain unknown, immediately offer her a job. Goonji shyly tidy her hair a bit and stands up.

"We went for 8 episodes last season, and I say, with the idols we casted, we should add more. 12 I think is the perfect one. I have contacted all the idols, and they're all available for about 3 weeks! It's such a coincidence that they all just finished promotions." PD-nim raises his hand to ask. "Who got casted?"

"From APink — Eunji, Chorong and Naeun. From EXO — Kris, Tao, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O and Suho. The other 3 girls are Seolhyun from AOA, Juniel and Yooara from Hello Venus."

PD-nim seemed a bit worried about the number of casts. "Goonji-ah, do you think it will go well? Should we reduce the number of casts?" Goonji pouts, she's sure the casts are perfect. "Appa, don't you believe in me?" Yes, they have a father and daughter relationship. Remembering that Goonji is a psychic, PD-nim let out a sigh. "If you know you can, then I do." Goonji's pout turns into a big grin in instant. She personally had talked to every single one of them, and she even asked her friends from the other world if the program is going to be the bomb. 'Believe me, Appa, everything will turn out better than perfect.'

---------------------------------

"A short description of your ideal type?"

Eunji : Someone pure. Someone who will love me purely. I don't know if an idol can actually fit this one though. A charismatic guy would do.

Tao : Recently I like cute girls. One that can impress me the time we meet.

Seolhyun : Soft, caring man. Like when he smile, his smile can soothe me down. A prince with a white horse?

Kris : Girls that can treat people well, caring, yeah. I like girls that can cook too.

Naeun : Two criteria, basically honest and manly. Uh huh, bad boy and tall.

Chanyeol : I find girls that smile a lot enchanting! She has to know how to laugh.. And um, sincere, like Seohyun sunbaenim.

Juniel : Very simple, nice and I prefer someone who can sing well.

Suho : Nice, Intelligent, someone that screams innocence and pureness. Girls that have literal interests has additional points.

Chorong : Someone that can protect me, stronger than me. I might challenge them first to a Hapkido contest? Haha.

Chen : Just like what I said in a recent interview, someone who's Noona-like.

Yooara : My ideal type? Just a guy who can lead me. The older the better. Jebaaall, give me an older guy!

D.O : I get shy and awkward at times, I hope my girl would be more energetic and more talkative than me.. That would be good.

------------------------------------------------------------
6:47 A.M, MBC Building

"Today, is where everything begins. You will have to choose the destination for your first meeting. We will be giving the male team the same choices, so we can match you girls with the one who chose the same. You will be spending a whole day with them. Got it?" After PD-nim finished explaining for a long- time, all the girls nod. "Got it!!" Eunji said too loudly, making everyone in the room laugh.

"PD-nim, won't you tell us who the boys are?? We're dying in curiosity!" Yooara whines, hoping that someone will answer her question. The others nods for the second time, clasping their hands together. A staff member coolly answers, "You'll meet everyone of them tomorrow. Just be patient!"

---

"So, all you have to do now is choose. And pray that your dream girl will choose the same thing." PD-nim's wife, who is also a PD (let's just caller by her name! Jeosoon XD) summarized what she just said earlier when as expected, some if the guys are es.

"Does the girls know us?" D.O said, his eyes getting even bigger in curiosity. "Nope. Unlike you, they're decent girls that doesn't stalk!" Jeosoon smiles jokingly, making everyone in the room laugh. "Could you tell us which one is your dream girl?"

"For me.. It's definitely Naeun or Seolhyun. They're really pretty!" Tao grins shyly and rubs the back of his neck. Little did he know, Kris is getting nervous. '! Why does his choice has to be the same with mine?!' "Mmm.. Seolhyun. So, Tao... beware..." Kris playfully glares at the younger one. Tao sticks out his tongue in reply.

Chanyeol closes his eyes to think. 'Jung Eunji or cutie pie Park Chorong? Ah! Jung Eunji, Jung Eunji. She looks so cute when she laughs! Best part, she cracked some jokes! We could be the funny couple!!' Chanyeol raises his hand up like a little kid. Jeosoon chuckles at his childishness. "Yes, Chanyeol?" "Jung Eunji!!!"

"YAAHH!!! MY CHOICE IS HER TOO!!" all the other 3 guys yells out loud.
 
"Now, now, fate is the one that's going to choose who Eunji ends up with.."

-----------------------

"Choices for the destinations are : 1. Amusement Park, 2.Han River, 3.Park, 4.Dorm, 5.A Small Cafe & 6.63 Seaworld. Choose wisely."
 
A/N : I think this chapter is boring ;_; next chapter will be about the meetings! The way I'm gonna do it is : one couple / chapter. Probably I could post 6 new chapters 2day?! HAHA YEAAH~~