School Festival

When Boys meets Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[ Author's POV ]

 

It's the first day of the S.U's school festival. Several food stalls are occupying the school's parking lot up to the stadium. Lots of students from other schools gathered in the place to grab the chance to have a tour in the said most expensive school through Korea.

Except for the great, very fascinating and modern establishments, the guests were amazed to see the famous F4 and G4 members separately while touring their way around the campus.

"Omona!!!! Luhan-sunbae! Hyunjae-sunbae!!"

Luhan and Hyunjae who were enjoying watching a puppet show made by the 1-A class, were shock to hear girls screaming their names.

"OMO!!!! IT IS THEM!!!"

Jae held Luhan's blazer and whispered, "This is not good." She said. Luhan lets out a nervous chuckle, "Not good especially for me."

"H-Hi!" Jae greeted her fans.

"Omo!! You're so pretty in personal!" One of her fans squealed in happiness. "C-can I take a picture with you?" She asked.

Jae and Luhan exchanged looks before Jae agreed. "Sure." Then she went to her fan's side and took a selca together. "A-are you guys dating??" She suddenly asked the two.

Luhan and Jae's faces became O_O.

"Haha. No." Jae laughs, thinking that what the girl said was funny.

"So why are you together alone? And she's clinging on your arm." She said.

"Ohh. This?" Luhan said pointing at Jae's hand clinging on him. "Naaah. She's my lovely noona. Pretty right? I'm just taking her out on a date til she finds her prince charming." Luhan chuckled. Jae blushed, when Luhan gave her a look. She immediately thinks of two images ---

Kris and Chanyeol.

 

. . . . . . 

 

Kai on the other hand was lying on the school's rooftop, observing the clouds floating lazily on the blue sky. He wants to be alone and that's why he's there --- and that's what he thinks. He suddenly heard a crackling noise on the other side of the ventilator. He crawled to the side to see who was there and to his shock it was Seohyeon.

Dugdugdugdugdugdug.

He gave his chest a short yet strong punch to stop it from beating abnormally.

"W-who's there?" Kai quickly hid when Seo looks back. But to his luck, she saw him. "Kai?"

Kai bit his lips and immediately groan in pain, for he forgets that he has a bruise on his lips. "ASSGSGY!"

"Y-Yah are you okay?" Seo quickly went to Kai.

"I'm fine." Kai replied shortly.

Dugdugdugdugdugdug

"Oh. Okay." Seo nodded, "I'll be going then." She flashed a smile before she walks away.

"Aish. Nerdy wait." Kai chased, then he held her shoulder. Seo turned around and gave Kai a look. "What?"

Kai began to scratch his nape as he thinks of words to say to her. "Ahh. Hi."

That's all he said, Seo crossed her arms and raised a brow at him. "Hello?"

"Aish. Look.. are you mad at me?" Kai finally spoke. Instead of giving an answer, Seo scoffed. "W-w-wait. Kim Jong In? Are you okay? I should have been the one to ask you that question. You're the one who's avoiding since.. since forever!"

"Oh. Am I?" Kai asked dumbfounded. Seo slapped her forehead. "Grrrr. Dumb." She cursed.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Frankly speaking, I hate you. I hate you more when you did that CPR to me."

"Nobody knows CPR except me." Seo snapped.

"But still -- you should have done it without placing your lips.." Kai stopped halfway when Seo began to laugh.

"Hahaha. So you're thinking that it was a kiss? Seriously? I thought you already know the difference between a kiss and CPR. UGH. BRAINS???? WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN?! HAHAHAHA." She laughs hysterically. Kai on the other hand fell quiet and some other time felt embarrassed. "You would have died if I didn't do that." Seo added.

Kai raised a brow and was biting the inside of his cheeks as he watch Seo laughing at him. "Yah! Stop laughing." Kai yelled and Seo immediately stopped laughing but there are still obvious smirks on her face.

"Why would you think of it as a kiss? We're not em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter